• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bombing at Kabul

Listen to what he says right before he asks the reporter by name. "ladies and gentalmen they gave me a list here of the 1st person I am supposed to call on".... he is reading prepared answers. Complete horse shit.

Listen to what he says right before he asks the reporter by name. "ladies and gentalmen they gave me a list here of the 1st person I am supposed to call on".... he is reading prepared answers. Complete horse shit.
Can't have the Potato 'thinking' on his feet... They have obviously decided us knowing he is incapable of a coherent answer without first having it scripted out is less damaging than what might come out of his dumbass mouth otherwise.

Reactions: clcustom1911
why do these people even bother......was anyone under the allusion that he approved of the attack?

jesus christ, no wonder people want to get rid of NATO.....the US is attacked, and they send a tweet saying "bad man bad" and then sit back all smug with themselves.

im glad NATO is putting the $700Mil we give them every year to good use.
Hey guys, it’s going to be ok, Biden said we will hunt them down! 😂🤣

This is how Biden gets removed . His own constituents will ask for it , America will ask for it . In it's place we will get a more eloquent but heavier handed party puppet .
Another issue hear is the Military puppet leadership . I figure Milley is laying low about now for fear of a non com or lower sorting out . Blankets , socks and soap abound .
Lastly it seems that now " everyone is an enemy until their not " . We are finished withe the hearts and minds bullshit . Change the ROEs , create a larger perimeter and stack anyone that does not comply ,acts weird or has a weapon .
Lastly , how many more Benghazi , Kabuls or Moghadishus before we quit voting Democrat .
Sorry , just my thoughts and ramblings .
In complete disgust .
Treedog
😂🤣 One can wish!

CENTCOM commander calling the TB our Afghan partners and saying we share a common cause.

WTF is that !?!?!??!

That statement should be considered treason.
😂🤣 We just doing what we always do, play all sides.

It’s a sad time for our country!

Reactions: candyx

5kxgec.jpg

Watched him and wanted to puke. Where are the resignations from those who don’t agree with his handling of this? Where is the outcry from Dims and Republicrats? It took Lindsey a few days to say something….

Man it’s pathetic to watch him try to put a sentence together…..

Oh, wear a mask, get the shot…..🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: notacos4u
Joe el Kabuli
Next up joint US-Taliban taskforce

E9vv68fWYAcgeg7

Last edited:
Reactions: candyx
Taliban now BFFs ?!

U.S. officials in Kabul gave the Taliban a list of names of American citizens, green card holders and Afghan allies to grant entry into the militant-controlled outer perimeter of the city’s airport

In Gulf war I the military used similar in the form of playing cards to identify, and kill in some cases, senior Iragis...its all good just technology improving.

fucking rambling asshole.
Almost seemed like when he was speaking 3 to 4 words at a clip and paused, like he had a ear piece and was being told what to say. When Biden speaks off the cuff he slurs words he combines several words into one new word or sound, he always goes off in a tangent from subject. So its just odd to see when he doesn't do it when speaking off the cuff when not reading off the teleprompter.

I can see how they could make that mistake since all the Taliban are now wearing US uniforms and weapons.

Reactions: 6.5SH
Very Eloquently put forth and thank you for sharing the history. I was unaware the 8th Marines are retiring their colors.

Not only 8th Marines but all tanks and artillery.

Im thinking that may not be a bad move in a peer to peer conflict considering how cheap the expense is now to take out these high cost assets but the loss of the unique Marine capability to project a total force comprised entirely of Marines is now gone.

USMC will now depend on Army for Armor and tube artillery support.

In small conflict wars that will slow the response when in the past the Marines could have a MEU supported by Naval task force, fixed wing ac, rotary wing, armor, arty, infantry and supporting assets over the horizon of any coast within a day or two of hard driving.

• Angry
Reactions: SilentStalkr