• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Book Landed,

When I hear: Who is Mike....? And I don't even watch these kind of sports.
68613d23653111.563268333d6fb.jpg

Ordered mine today. It will be here when it gets here. And that's anybody's best guesstimate.

Reactions: Slash0311
Box just arrived,
94708798_3014726918550811_8613150453602975744_n.jpg

I know the Kindle version is out, now the hardcopies just arrived,

Pictures could have used a bit of contrast in printing, but otherwise will be interested to read it :)

Should make for some decent bathroom reading
[/QUOTE]

Frank, now the real question is - do you sit or, stand when you wipe?🤣🙈🧻

In all seriousness, congrats man...that's awesome!(y)

Got shipping info email from Gun Digest that my order for the book has shipped. Woohoo!

Congrats Mike.

I hope it's not short on information.

Got mine too. No effin bullet hole top corner. :) ;)

I briefed through and it looks good so far.

I just picture Frank in a movie in some combat zone somewhere doing counter sniper work. Every time he changes position the enemy finds him. Frank is like what the fug, how is this guy tracking me? The scene cuts to the Enemy sniper who is saying "Galli you glorious bastard, I read your book". :) Similar to what Patton (George C. Scott) said about Rommel in the movie Patton. :)

I will enjoy reading it. I hope it makes me a better shooter.

I would also like to add a thank you, to Frank and this forum. I found the Hide back in 07, lurked a little. Made my first account in 09 I think. On and off subscribed to the online training. Stalked the forums and watched every video of Frank I could find.
My groups use to look like this.3CD88DA7-F6D4-4F36-8FEB-06B615A8DE59.jpeg

Now I can do this. Just not on a consistent basis.
4A990A13-7490-4076-A1B8-17F753EEBD7F.jpeg
One of these days I hope to get to a class. I know we have never met, or even spoken to one another for that matter, but Thank you again for all your hard work.

David.

Lol, halfway through the Kindle read. Enjoyed the Iran story.
Easy enough to pick you out in the pictures for sure.

Reactions: seansmd
Book Arrived Today! Very nice work, Thanks Frank!

Attachments

• 5553BCEF-9073-48F0-A210-15C5BBD6199E.jpeg
    5553BCEF-9073-48F0-A210-15C5BBD6199E.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 63
Ordered from GD. It said shipping was a month away. Put it in the back of my mind and figured I would see it in a few weeks no big deal.

Low and behold it was sitting in my mail pile today.

At first glance it looks excellent. I have read several long-range precision books and I can already tell this is going to be my favorite. Skimming the photos, titles, and talking points there is nothing in the 'fundamentals' category this book misses. It's easy to get into the groove of precision rifle marksmanship and begin to cut corners or get cocky in your ability and experience. But at some point the simple, basic, fundamentals always come to surface and kick you in the teeth. This book looks to be the reset button for all of that.

After quickly flipping through the pages I couldn't help but read the last chapter about how this forum was incepted and grown. Very cool story and made me glad to be a member here. It has been an ocean of information and continues to produce and educate. The learning curve of this sport has been cut tremendously due to its content.

With the exception of the Bear Pit what a pile of horse shit and nonsense 🍺

I already regret not ordering several copies to give to my family members for their benefit but at the same time I look forward to outshooting them as a result.

Thanks again Frank, looking forward to reading and rereading your work.

Reactions: silentwoods
HMFIC,
Got my copy if your book today. I know you don't give a fuck, only 10% and all that, but from just randomly checking out sections for today it appears to be a solid piece of work.
So thanks.

Reactions: Lowlight
Feedback is good, because I have not read the finished book
For a grouchy old fucking jarhead it appears to be very good work to be very honest.
I read daily, classic literature, modern and a shitload of genres.
I get bored easily with some styles.
Yours ain't one.
Fwiw, I still re-read Maj. John L.Plasters books from time to time.
Good stuff man. Thanks again, I'm really going to enjoy this.

I dont know if I have a style because of my lack of education, never been an english major, more like a barely functioning speaker.

But I write like I speak most of the time and I go by flow, on top of that I hate overworking a point. I want to get to my point as quick as possible

For sure I would consider what I write a fast read,

The feedback is great though

Just had my copy delivered today. Honestly, I was surprised how many SHC 2015 images were in there. It rained like a MF that year!

Ordered mine today. It will be here when it gets here. And that's anybody's best guesstimate.

Mine is still in orbit...... somewhere.....
"They", whoever "they" is, that send me email notifications say, it will re-enter earths gravitational pull and splash down FRIDAY !!!!

Crayons were stolen from somebody's child at church and I am ready to start coloring in btw the lines as soon as it gets here. Yay....

Reactions: Slash0311
Mine is still in orbit...... somewhere.....
"They", whoever "they" is, that send me email notifications say, it will re-enter earths gravitational pull and splash down FRIDAY !!!!

Crayons were stolen from somebody's child at church and I am ready to start coloring in btw the lines as soon as it gets here. Yay....
I just canceled my subscription to Shooting Times so don't have J. Von Benedick to tutor me any longer.
May I borrow your copy?
:sneaky: