• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Boot reporting for duty

Sgtforecon96

Private
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
Appomattox Virginia
US Marine veteran with time spent in past incidents of global unpleasantness. Have from time to time stretched the limits of ballistic tables, optics, and my wallet. I take a diversity and inclusion attitude to firearms as to say I love them all. I have a great fondness for larger calibers and old wheel guns.
I have found the members of this forum to be a great help in researching how to achieve poverty by the addition of quality marksmanship equipment. I look forward to continuing the forward march to destitution with the other members here. Semper FI

US Marine veteran with time spent in past incidents of global unpleasantness. Have from time to time stretched the limits of ballistic tables, optics, and my wallet. I take a diversity and inclusion attitude to firearms as to say I love them all. I have a great fondness for larger calibers and old wheel guns.
I have found the members of this forum to be a great help in researching how to achieve poverty by the addition of quality marksmanship equipment. I look forward to continuing the forward march to destitution with the other members here. Semper FI

New here too. Everything you said is incredibly true... you had a great way of saying it as well haha.

What base you out of? Joint base?