• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

boredom + krylon = a little better than yesterday

The Mall Ninja

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
North Pole, AK
tell me what you think about it.
before:
PB070467.jpg

P2080555.jpg

yesterday:
P3210576.jpg

P3210586.jpg

today:
P3220587.jpg
P3220588.jpg

P3220589.jpg
P3220590.jpg

Re: boredom + krylon = a little better than yesterday

Still lookin good man, all need to do now is barrel and action.

Awesome

barrel has been done but i ran out of tan for it, the action i'm gonna hold off on as when i re-painted it yesterday it was all gummy and i dont want to get all the crud bouncing around in there.

The camo is very nice but many many other rifles are already in that color. I would have kept it in the black and tan or ivory color you had it. Just has that cool and uniqueness to it in that color scheme. But nice job so far otherwise.

the problem with that was it was a pain in the ass to mask off all the texturized part and paint got in there. I am kinda OCD about things i do, and if the paint scheme is supposed to have "boundries" for different colors there should be no bleed over. at least with the new paint job my OCD did not kick in and i think it turned out good

Very nice job....and I agree with you on the Krylon + Boredom! Had the same just before Christmas!

ive been ocd'ing trying to get the perfect colors and pattern for my local area and now that i think ive nailed it all my rifles look like cow manure. when i lay in a pasture it looks just right.