• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Borka Wrench

kmc0929

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2009
North Carolina
Before I buy one, is it worth the extra $30 to get all of the extras? I am wondering I will need an extension to get to action screws.

Re: Borka Wrench

I purchased the base model, I had all of the attachments already in my workshop.

Well, I like the TAB Gear case!

But, If you have all of the extra bits, and don't care to rob
you tool chest. Then NO.

If you don't....Then the answer would B YES... Because, it would b hard to find USA made bits,extension,ect. for $30./

But, I would at leat get the Tab Gear case. You will use it!

Hope this helps

LOBO 151

I think the extras are worth the extra $$.

You will regret not getting all of it at one time. Add a feeler gauge set and you can remount a scope in the field.

Paid the extra, it was worth it. Many of the tools were duplicates of ones I already had, but it is nice to have everything you need in a TAB pouch right at your fingertips. You can stow it in a ruck and it will always be there when you need it.

It was worth the extra for me. Nice to have all the goodies you could possibly need, plus a nice nylon/tactical case to keep it all in. Makes it easy and convenient to take in the field.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kmc0929</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Before I buy one, is it worth the extra $30 to get all of the extras? I am wondering I will need an extension to get to action screws. </div></div>

Yes.

I have all the extras in my tool box. I still got the SRA add on so it was all in one spot when I wanted to take it to the range.

In fact I got in the habit of just leaving it in a pocket in my soft rifle case. I have used it more than once on other folks rifles.

Completely wotrth the price. We have the complete kits as well as the base model in the rifles only proshop. They all come with the TAB case. You can put the complete set in you vehicle or rucksack and leave it. It isna great piece of kit!

This is a must have, for the ruck!
Nice pice of kit. all USA made!

LOBO 151

I have both kits and can tell you without a doubt that the extra money is well spent.
The mountz ratchet and autolock bit holder are great to have along with all the bits in one spot.

It's worth the $30 easily. I can never have too many torx bits laying around, and I like having a complete setup in each of my gun cases...ended up helping a guy at the range last week who apparently didn't tighten his rings enough..

Also, checked it against my Craftsman (I know I know) in-lb wrench and it was just about dead on accurate.