• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bottom metal for hard use

Healy

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2018
Looking for recommendations I see that badger, ptg, Cdi, HS and several other are making products that work with 5/10 round mags. Could anyone Point me in the right direction? Drop in or inletting required I don’t care just want the best product, thanks.

Lots of good DBM units. Seekins makes a nice one and so does Badger.

Reactions: Healy
That’s the kind of feedback I’m looking, thanks guys.

Surgeon (the old style) and Spartan Bottom dweller have great mag release. Surgeon changed over to one that looks more like Badger now. I have 2 of the old Surgeon ones. The stock does need inletting. You can do it yourself on a mill or have the stock mfg do it. Badger is built well but the mag release lever is very long.

I’ll be sure and check them out before I make a purchase

To me this is like rings. Any mentioned are going to work 100% (especially with AI mags). You are going to have to beat on it with a hammer to make it fail. Pay the money and get a good one, and don't think twice about it.

Reactions: Healy
Manners mini chassis if you are looking for a new stock too, or happen to have a Manners you could send in to re inlet.