• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boulder, Lafyette, Louisville Colorado Pass 6 new gun laws - other considering for now.

Wow, leave for the night and I have to read through a book to get to the end of the post :) !

I wanted to say this:
7. Required Signage indicating your life is in danger if you possess a firearm in the home

I believe only applies to Gun Stores - its is supposed to be like the cancer kills warning on ciggerettes I think is the intent - no intent for individuals to post - so don't go giving them ideas....

Well, that makes sense then! :oops:

Only if the state has a supremacy clause in its constitution or laws though, right?
Actually all illegal though. The state is superior to the county so if this isn’t illegal under state law the counties can’t pass them either. Obviously the courts have to do their job.
Oooops, well-covered terrain I see. Registration=confiscation. "I'll keep my freedom, money, and guns; you keep The Change" has a familiar ring to it.

Last edited:
Didn’t Boulder get shot down in an AWB last year? There is so much going on, on so many fronts. It’s hard to keep track anymore.

Didn’t Boulder get shot down in an AWB last year? There is so much going on, on so many fronts. It’s hard to keep track anymore.

THIS is a key piece of the "plan". Not just Colorado but over all the States, the news, the cities, everywhere. Put up enough trees and the forest disappears. The "news" doesn't track since they just jump from one attention grabbing story to the next. No information gets to a conclusion. Just redirection.

It's not coincidence.

Thank you,
MrSmith

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Yes, but see above - the Governor and the State congress gutted the pre-emption statute that was the reason for striking down the 2018 AWB, so this one doesn't have an effective State restriction (since the 2A version in our State constitution has been not upheld by the Colorado State Supreme Court).

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Wow, leave for the night and I have to read through a book to get to the end of the post :) !

I wanted to say this:
7. Required Signage indicating your life is in danger if you possess a firearm in the home

I believe only applies to Gun Stores - its is supposed to be like the cancer kills warning on ciggerettes I think is the intent - no intent for individuals to post - so don't go giving them ideas....
Hilarious that they think putting a sign up like that needs to be legislated. I wonder how long before they go after the Boulder rifle club?

Reactions: lariat

I wanted to say this:

So, they're legally requiring gun stores to advertise? Are you going to petition the city council for approval to put up a big billboard on top of your building that says, "Bison Tactical: Fuck Around and Find Out!
<small print>Guns can be dangerous when used by dumbasses."?

I wanted to attach what I consider a duplicitous document written by 2 of the Boulder City Council people. It was an opinion piece sent to the Boulder Daily Camera and it gives the impression that gun owners are in favor of these laws that were recently passed (which is the reason I feel its duplicitous).

Attachments

• BenjaminYatesGuestOpinionJune2022(Annotated)[57].pdf
    109.4 KB · Views: 61
kind of a segue but I was asked by someone why we want to have guns - and I said that at the core it is for self defense which includes against bad individuals and up to and including governments. To explain a justification for defense against Governments I often reference this website from Professor Rudolph Rummel who taught at Indiana University, Yale University and finally at University of Hawai'i.

He passed away in 2014, but his website lives on here: http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/

Here is an often cited list of 20th century Democides (The murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder.)

20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.GIF

kind of a segue but I was asked by someone why we want to have guns - and I said that at the core it is for self defense which includes against bad individuals and up to and including governments. To explain a justification for defense against Governments I often reference this website from Professor Rudolph Rummel who taught at Indiana University, Yale University and finally at University of Hawai'i.

He passed away in 2014, but his website lives on here: http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/

Here is an often cited list of 20th century Democides (The murder of any person or people by a government, including genocide, politicide, and mass murder.)

20TH_C_MORTACRACIES.GIF
That seems a bit low.

All of these city ordinances are uncnstitutional. They only way to change or get rid of the 2A is another amendment and that would tae 23 of the states, which is not going to happen. An president who tries to get rid of itcorsays it is not absolute couldcsay the same thing abouth others, incudng the 13th. Such a person should be impeached. And id he does not leave, then forcibly removed.

All of these city ordinances are uncnstitutional. They only way to change or get rid of the 2A is another amendment and that would tae 23 of the states, which is not going to happen. An president who tries to get rid of itcorsays it is not absolute couldcsay the same thing abouth others, incudng the 13th. Such a person should be impeached. And id he does not leave, then forcibly removed.
Funny, they seem to be doing it tho. And not one person doing anything about it. This is how tyrants are born. I’m not even seeing the gun community really doing much. There are a few groups but it’s been crickets from most of the larger entities.

Reactions: Ronws and lariat
Look at what happened in Edgewater, they had a lobbyist doing this in the state

Edgewater got outed and dropped their proposals, at least a few

As well they are going hard after Colorado, they just switched Democrats in Boeberts district because unaffiliated can vote in the primary

Colorado is going to be hard right now
Could you enlighten me as to what happened in Edgewater?

Boulder is a funny place. It’s inhabited by the most leftist people not on the west coast but also the most racist I have ever seen. They by and large are afraid of and distrust everything. Except weed.

It’s not the Boulder I once knew.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
it's why you shouldn't let californians move in

also, at some point a line needs be drawn and the streets need to be filled. when is enough enough

Funny, they seem to be doing it tho. And not one person doing anything about it. This is how tyrants are born. I’m not even seeing the gun community really doing much. There are a few groups but it’s been crickets from most of the larger entities.
And we don't have actual republicans in either house of Congress. Just some people in red ties.

Native to the now shithole called Colorado. Grew up in Hygiene which is outside of longmont. Dad and i used to shoot priarie dogs off the back pation on the cattle ranchers property. He couldn't stand those lil bastards. Well, sold the farm, and the folks moved into town...All that property in the 80s turned into the californication of longmont in the 90s. The other issue is ibm and the boulder longmont tech area...nothing but indians (asian) there pushing pinko commie agendas. Thats why i left ibm. Moved to a county where we dont have to deal with the fuktards. Folks are still stuck, but are looking at getting out. Dad cant deal with karenville anymore. Thanks for posting Fred.

Last edited:
Native to the now shithole called Colorado. Grew up in Hygiene which is outside of longmont. Dad and i used to shoot priarie dogs off the back pation on the cattle ranchers property. He couldn't stand those lil bastards. Well, sold the farm, and the folks moved into town...All that property in the 80s turned into the californication of longmont in the 90s. The other issue is ibm and the boulder longmont tech area...nothing but indians (asian) there pushing pinko commie agendas. Thats why i left ibm. Moved to a county where we dont have to deal with the fuktards. Folks are still stuck, but are looking at getting out. Dad cant deal with karenville anymore. Thanks for posting Fred.

My parents still live in Longmont just down the road, 17th Ave, from Hygiene. Right Across From McIntosh Lake since 91. I worked at Case Logic right across from IBM around the same time. My stepfather worked at IBM as well. Retired around 2010. Probably worked there for 20 years plus.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Militias were to represent and be made up of the people. Along the line someone convinced the people that a well regulated militia was no longer necessary and they were replaced with state police. This is where things went sideways.

State police answer to the politician, who in turn answers to their largest donors.

Now the will of the largest donors decide if the people live in a free state or not.

And not the people.

You know how well a assault weapons ban worked in a Chicago suburb recently……..

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Their delusion is real and very strong. If they like assault weapons bans so much they should go full retard and move to Mexico where all private ownership of firearms is banned. Seems to be working well down there…….