• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bourbon snobs need not enter.

I have alot of fine bourbon, but the one I'm drinking now is $30/bottle, and I'd probably pay $100. I'm not fucking talking about it. The last time I went singing the praises of a bourbon worth far more than the sticker price it doubled in price.

Being that there are a shit-ton of bourbons out there now you just have to keep buying bottles till you strike gold. I've struck it and all my friends are drinking it now too. One sip and you'll be like:
tenor.gif

Reactions: 6.5SH and Snuby642
Another good option for the poors like me. Nothing says class like a big plastic jug.
EBFC84C1-80A0-464A-AAAA-A66410886270.jpeg

Yes the Eagle Rare is still 10 year.

My friend works at the liquor store and is going to cost me a fortune.
I guess I will have access to "allocated" stock?

Reactions: 6.5SH
old forester when broke surprising good makers mark when not so broke both make me grab my hk91 and go ridge running looking for coyotes and demorats always feel alittle bad about shooting the coyotes but they desimate the turkey and young fawns so off with their heads

Reactions: Snuby642