• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bout F*ckin Time. CDC can eat shit

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017

So who's going to pay me the $175k we've lost due to this unconstitutional debacle since April 2020??? Who's going to pay the person who had properties they couldn't afford to keep due to lack of ability to collect rent to pay mortgages?? WTF does the CDC have to do with rental property?? Not a god damn thing.

We are a family business with 7 full time employees. We never quit paying them and often times made up work for them to do just so they could keep their paychecks. We still had to pay the mortgages to the banks, still had to pay the water services for the apartment buildings, still had to repair anything that was wrong with the properties, still had to pay the taxes on the properties, but nobody had to pay us rent to cover those expenses. Also keep in mind, and this is not a made up figure; 90% of the tenants that decided it was the "live for free year" never had a change in income. They either didnt lose their jobs or they didnt work to begin with and collected SS or disability. Those checks never stopped getting rolled out. On top of their fucking stimulus checks and the ones that quit their jobs got insane unemployment checks. So we are left standing holding nothing but our dicks in our hands and having to take from savings and other things to pay the god damn loan payments.

Hi,

AWESOME!!! So you serving eviction notices today??

Sincerely,
    Theis

Bruh, i said this in another thread mentioning this very subject. Ive got my property manager in the other room working on filings right now. Im going to skip down the sidewalk clicking my heels all the way to the fucking court house tomorrow with Santa's bag full of eviction papers. The load will be legendary. The clerks office is going to hate me. I might need a fork lift to deliver them all.

We are a family business with 7 full time employees. We never quit paying them and often times made up work for them to do just so they could keep their paychecks. We still had to pay the mortgages to the banks, still had to pay the water services for the apartment buildings, still had to repair anything that was wrong with the properties, still had to pay the taxes on the properties, but nobody had to pay us rent to cover those expenses. Also keep in mind, and this is not a made up figure; 90% of the tenants that decided it was the "live for free year" never had a change in income. They either didnt lose their jobs or they didnt work to begin with and collected SS or disability. Those checks never stopped getting rolled out. On top of their fucking stimulus checks and the ones that quit their jobs got insane unemployment checks. So we are left standing holding nothing but our dicks in our hands and having to take from savings and other things to pay the god damn loan payments.
    For the ones whose income didn't change, but they decided not to pay anyway I would not renew their leases, find any excuse in the book, tell them there apt is getting remodeled or go up on the rent anything it would take to get them out without legal repercussions coming back on you.

For the ones whose income didn't change, but they decided not to pay anyway I would not renew their leases, find any excuse in the book, tell them there apt is getting remodeled or go up on the rent anything it would take to get them out without legal repercussions coming back on you.

We did that. But that adds another month or 2 before you can even start the official eviction process. The end result is them getting 4 months free rent from the day you decide to do that and you forfeit any and all rent they owe b/c you aren't evicting them for lack of payment. Either way we get fucked but at least when we started doing that, it cut off the cancerous tissue, if you will.

We did that. But that adds another month or 2 before you can even start the official eviction process. The end result is them getting 4 months free rent from the day you decide to do that and you forfeit any and all rent they owe b/c you aren't evicting them for lack of payment. Either way we get fucked but at least when we started doing that, it cut off the cancerous tissue, if you will.

so I completely agree with your approach but I’m curious- how do you keep from end up getting someone else’s crappy tenants? Or don’t you? Will you just trade with another landlord?

I have 2 single family rentals and fortunately none of them tried that crap. But I always worry that my next renter will be a piece of work.

Typical government, pandering to those that produce little to no value to society or income for the government, but can be counted on for headcounts at the polls to vote DemonRat, while totally sticking it to all the hard working folks and those trying to make a living.

Stupid greedy loosers taking advantage of the landlords for "free" rent don't understand that if all the small independent landlords get run out of business all that will be left is the giant corporations and those guys will hike prices, fees and deposits to the max as well as make the requirements to get in pretty steep and then good luck finding a place to rent outside of shanty town or section 8 crap.

I hope they enjoy having an eviction on their permanent record.

I kept paying my rent. You know, cause I’m stupid.

I see soooooooo many “new car temp plates” here. At first I thought it was people moving into AZ. Now im wondering if it was paid for w monies that were supposed to be for rent.

This whole thing has me feeling like a jackass for paying when it should make me feel proud for doing the right thing. There’s literally zero consequences for some people.

On the other hand, these rent prices are climbing like a motherfucker. $925 was the rent in 2011, now it’s $1950 same house.

Blah blah blah I know, “go be poor somewhere else” 😂🤣😂

I hope they enjoy having an eviction on their permanent record.

I kept paying my rent. You know, cause I’m stupid.

I see soooooooo many “new car temp plates” here. At first I thought it was people moving into AZ. Now im wondering if it was paid for w monies that were supposed to be for rent.

This whole thing has me feeling like a jackass for paying when it should make me feel proud for doing the right thing. There’s literally zero consequences for some people.

On the other hand, these rent prices are climbing like a motherfucker. $925 was the rent in 2011, now it’s $1950 same house.

Blah blah blah I know, “go be poor somewhere else” 😂🤣😂
    My parents take good care of the loyal, good long term renters.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    Cant wait to hear about all these new homeless families (where they'll mention what percentage are non-white people) that were thrown out of their rentals and now have no place to go on the news 24/7 for the next 2 months.

It'll be a crisis according to the news and the fake puppets in the white house, yet cruising around online, you'll find that these people just stopped paying rent because they thought shit was free. Then instead of saving any kind of money between not paying rent for a year and receiving free money from stimulus due to them all being poors, all they managed to do was continue to have a $27 average daily checking account balance mainly because they all now have new cars, wave runners and 90 inch TVs in every room.

My parents take good care of the loyal, good long term renters.

I can’t complain. Guy who I started renting from has always been more than fair w me.

One day I’ll own a paid off house.

Props to your parents for keeping their employees and taking that beating, loyalty means a lot to many folks.

Cant wait to hear about all these new homeless families (where they'll mention what percentage are non-white people) that were thrown out of their rentals and now have no place to go on the news 24/7 for the next 2 months.

It'll be a crisis according to the news and the fake puppets in the white house, yet cruising around online, you'll find that these people just stopped paying rent because they thought shit was free. Then instead of saving any kind of money between not paying rent for a year and receiving free money from stimulus due to them all being poors, all they managed to do was continue to have a $27 average daily checking account balance mainly because they all now have new cars, wave runners and 90 inch TVs in every room.
    Jokes on you, cash is crap and used cars are with more than ever.

Assets (rental properties) are liabilities and depreciating assets (vehicles) are going up in price.

No I don’t really believe that. I’m just goofing around

Looked up the legal summary from the judge, one of the quotes was:

"Congress could not have intended to delegate” such extraordinary power “to an agency in so cryptic a fashion.”

#Mic_Drop

Congress shouldnt be able to delegate shit and shed their accountability to unaccountable agencies.

Those dicks are standing there in town meeting saying "Dont blame me. It was the CDC!" exactly as they intended.

Jokes on you, cash is crap and used cars are with more than ever.

Assets (rental properties) are liabilities and depreciating assets (vehicles) are going up in price.

No I don’t really believe that. I’m just goofing around

As soon as the Fed raises interest rates and the stimulus/unemployment bullshit ends, it's going to be both a crash and a fire sale like you have never seen before.

As soon as the Fed raises interest rates and the stimulus/unemployment bullshit ends, it's going to be both a crash and a fire sale like you have never seen before.

I disagree.

I too seek that but I don’t see it happening.

There are a lot of people looking to buy, banks don’t evict quick enough to make up for the lack of inventory.

My postulation is that you see banks add the payments to the back end of loans. “Angel Investors” buy out the ones who can’t make the payments, set up new loans for the deadbeats and in 18-24 months later they sell off the loan or evict and flip the property.

We won’t see 2010 $250k houses selling for $80k

I think a stock market correction is the most likely event. But what do I know? I’m just a guy on the Internet who tells lies.

I disagree.

I too seek that but I don’t see it happening.

There are a lot of people looking to buy, banks don’t evict quick enough to make up for the lack of inventory.

My postulation is that you see banks add the payments to the back end of loans. “Angel Investors” buy out the ones who can’t make the payments, set up new loans for the deadbeats and in 18-24 months later they sell off the loan or evict and flip the property.

We won’t see 2010 $250k houses selling for $80k

I think a stock market correction is the most likely event. But what do I know? I’m just a guy on the Internet who tells lies.

I dont see it as being instant. The tell tale sign is usually when vehicle repo's start going crazy as thats the first things that usually go and its downhill from there. Interest rate hikes will slow it all down, and then you end up with the people who no longer think its cool paying that mortgage on a house that isn't worth what they thought it was/bought it for. The 'smart' yet asshole types will refinance the equity into cash and then bail. We'll also see the whole mortgage swap bullshit again too at some point due to this.

We have the same issue we had back in the 2000s where people are literally paying 200%+ of an actual value based priced compared to 'market price' One of them is in my backyard; they're building a house during the time of $10 2x4s and already overpaid on a lot by 100k that was for sale for 7+ years because of the asking price. I'm willing to bet he's into that McMansion for 1.5 million if not more, when compared to the price per square foot even 18 months ago, wouldn't get him more than 700k for it. I'm sure every idiot and his builder are telling him that 'imagine what this will be worth in a year' assuming that this will just keep going. Same exact rationale I heard a million times in the mid 2000s when I lived in Florida.

' I paid $10 for a 2x4' doesnt equate to, I need to pay that as well, especially when shit collapses and that 2x4 is $4 all of a sudden.

We're in a variant of the same circular inflated price cycle we were in 15 years ago. This time it's being propped up with low interest rates and 'free money'; once those stop, there's absolutely nothing holding these inflated prices up.

Last edited:
    Inflation has even begun yet and the seeds have been planted for a bumper crop.

Reactions: wildcats
    Lol Sorry for your loss.
    Your celebrating the same government who fucked you.

Last edited:
    Just saw on the local news that the DOJ has filed an appeal of the judge’s order. This will certainly delay any change to the current policy.

how come the US has 1/6th of all deaths worldwide, and only 1/24th of the people.

our doctors must be shit fucking retards, or they are lying about the number of deaths (or both).
    Most doctors are Democrats. There is that. Choose wisely.

Never missed a rent payment so my land lord gave me a gift. They increased the rent 20 percent and are literally bagging us to stay. Nope gonna find a new place.
    They increased the rent because property taxes are going through the roof. I got my tax statement in and it included a letter basically explaining that we are sorry your taxes went up even though your pay probably went down. Don’t hate us as we are just doing our job. I hate these mother fuckers. I despise anyone who works for the govt no matter their position.

26th I have my day in court with my SOB that has been fucking up the sale of my property, because he is lying sack of shit. I have moved beyond the money and now it's about principle.
    Louisville slugger will take care of that problem in a dark alley

Make no mistake on that,it's been well planned and being well executed by the 1%,not to mention that the stimulus checks is just a pad on the back before the housing bottom falls out and they get to buy it all for pennies on the dollar.

Last edited:

Invite the few good folks that kept paying out to a big dinner party while the complex "accidentally" burns to the ground. Collect insurance, attend zero funerals.

so I completely agree with your approach but I’m curious- how do you keep from end up getting someone else’s crappy tenants? Or don’t you? Will you just trade with another landlord?

I have 2 single family rentals and fortunately none of them tried that crap. But I always worry that my next renter will be a piece of work.

This is a problem u can definitely run in to. When this shit started , I saw the writing on the wall. I made the decision to screen our applicants for last 3 months of rental history. If they say they've been living with their baby daddy, denied. Been living with their "God mother", denied. No rental history during the pandemic basically, denied. I want to talk to the mother fucker who u rent from right now. Then we can look at approval. They'll fuck me, then tell the next poor sap they've been living with a family member for the last however long, then give the landlord prior to me as their latest rental reference. Nah, fuck that

Tons of dirt bags on the news trashing these rentals when they leave, stealing appliances, leaving huge messes from parties, and just random juvenile destruction. I'll never own a residential rental property. We service many rentals here for customers and the way 99% of these fucks live is unreal.

Lol Sorry for your loss.
    Your celebrating the same government who fucked you.
    I ain't celebrating shit. No government entity should be able to make me give a roof over someone's head for free. Fuco the courts, fuck the fed, and fuck the CDC. I have half the mind to run into my apartments working dogs in hand and give them all a 30 second notice to gtfo. But I know that would only be kick ass for a few minutes before the cops got there and arrested me for a hate crime.

I ain't celebrating shit. No government entity should be able to make me give a roof over someone's head for free. Fuco the courts, fuck the fed, and fuck the CDC. I have half the mind to run into my apartments working dogs in hand and give them all a 30 second notice to gtfo. But I know that would only be kick ass for a few minutes before the cops got there and arrested me for a hate crime.
    They would arrest the hell out of you too.
    The only people with private property are the CEOs of the big box stores it seems.

Tons of dirt bags on the news trashing these rentals when they leave, stealing appliances, leaving huge messes from parties, and just random juvenile destruction. I'll never own a residential rental property. We service many rentals here for customers and the way 99% of these fucks live is unreal.
    Bro, that shit happens to me regardless of covid. You wouldn't believe some of the shit I deal with. I honestly need a reality TV show. No need to write a fake ass script.

One of my units has a couple tenants, one with complete kidney failure and the other had half her left foot rot off because of a medical condition. Mother and daughter. Mom had half a right leg to begin with. Daughter already had a kidney replacement. They misses a half months rent throughout the whole bullshit scamdemic. THESE are solid people I want to keep forever.

I have retained an attorney for something related to real estate and covid. He said, my situation is X 100,000 or more.
    There is laws not even on the books for all this BS.

Never missed a rent payment so my land lord gave me a gift. They increased the rent 20 percent and are literally bagging us to stay. Nope gonna find a new place.
    My son was the same, never missed a rent payment. Went in and asked the office to not raise his rent. Not lower it but just not raise it, they said go pound sand, and raised it $50 a month.

I told him the next day he better be in a new place before this lease is up .

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
    One of my units has a couple tenants, one with complete kidney failure and the other had half her left foot rot off because of a medical condition. Mother and daughter. Mom had half a right leg to begin with. Daughter already had a kidney replacement. They misses a half months rent throughout the whole bullshit scamdemic. THESE are solid people I want to keep forever.
    After the the apocalypse the only things left will be roaches and people with renal disease.

• Haha
    Reactions: wildcats
    it’s all part of the plan to turn law abiding, responsible citizens, who have lived responsibly, into criminals. and to stripe everything you have from you.
    You forgot to mention,more like part of the scheme by wall street,1st percenters and banks to wipeout whats left of the middle class and enslave us .

This! This is what I’m waiting for! Property for pennies on the dollar!

This! This is what I’m waiting for! Property for pennies on the dollar!

Im waiting for that sweet sweet waverunner with like 1 hour on it because they didn't have a truck or anything to actually take it to the lake with and always had to rely on their methhead friend with a trailer.

It will also probably come with free Karen tears on pickup as well.

I'm at the point where I just openly ridicule people who keep making horrible life decisions. It's fucking hilarious.

I mean, what are you gonna do, call your attorney? EL o EL

I see Dementia Joe is going to appeal the decision. The order was set to expire June 30. By the time they do get it through a Federal appeals Court, most all of the Covid crap will have died down and it will all be moot. If we don't get the Senate back in the hands of the repub's in the next election, we're in for some serious trouble...