• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

stalker1131

Private
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2010
Allen,Texas
2a5g3kl.jpg

Re: bowkill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shawn b</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice buck.......we need details.....bow used,distance how far he went after the shot!</div></div>

And what state

I shoot a PSE X-force and absolutely love it! I would have any other bow, it fits me well. The shot was at 17yards and I used Rage 2blade broadheads. (the best broadheads on the market)
He was taken in South east Oklahoma and was my second pope and young this year. This ones scored out at 144 and change.

I shot both deer with the Rage broadheads and they didnt go more than 50 yards. I actually got lucky with my first one of the year. He stepped forward just as I released and I shot him far back. Had I not been shooting that 2 blade I probably would have lost him but the rage just sliced him open.

It's not expensive to go to Oklahoma and hunt at all, as a matter of fact it's cheaper and much better hunting. I'm 2 hours north of DFW and have a 15000 acre lease with black bear, deer,turkey,hogs and mountain lion. I'm in the foothills of kiamichi mountains and I pay a lease fee of $500 a year. That same lease in Texas would cost me about 4k a year and I know this cause I left one in Texas. The lease in Texas was not even close as far as hunting is concerned. Texas hunting is so damn overpriced now it's pathetic and the quality of deer are better in Oklahoma unless your in south Texas ofcourse. If you wanna go kill some hogs just hollar Chris.

Great deer, I hear OK has soem great giants there. Sleeper state as not many people talk about it. Now for a B&C!!!