• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boycott Glock for wanting to mandate the Jab

This is literally the same mindset that leads to people boycotting Chick-Fil-A or demanding bakers make cakes for stupid fucking reasons.

Stop.Being.Offended.

Spend your hard-earned money however you want.

/end TED Talk
Disagree. Not supporting a business with your money is not the same as suing a business to force it to do something you want.

you guys do realize that in certain market sectors if you sell to the government through contracts you have to follow their rules, possibly like getting the JAB

we can boycott a company and such but the amount of people that will boycott is not worth losing a multi million dollar contract...glock wont care and from a 10,000 foot view they shouldnt

when you go the hospital you dont get tylenol brand you get a generic, ive taken my own product in a local hospital. which was actually funny

they push strange mandates down the pipe, most times they dont check but if the audit comes around you better have the paperwork squared away.

its not just losing the contract, they have stipulations as well

lets say a recall is needed for a bad product

its not just the replacement of product and possible fine for screwing up

there is also a charge per bottle on top of replacement and it could be and usually is several times the product sale price.

so they dont have to nail you they can just have you pull product from the market for contractual non conformity and your out BIG bucks

its all in the fine print

being that i signed the contract, i know full well that the "fine" is huge etc

but being a owner thats the sweat

Was thinking about grabbing one. Never really liked them all that much (just don't like the overall feel that much) but they are king of aftermarket support and customization...so that along with the stellar reputation had me considering. Not now.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Read “Glock: The Rise of America’s Gun.” It details the lengths that Glock went through to get the pistols accepted as duty pistols for police departments. Glock realized that the civilian buyer would fall in love with a “duty pistol.” They/he catered to police departments for one reason; to court the civilian buyer- the real 800 lb gorilla in the pistol market.

So they thought the civilians idolized the police and would want the same gun the people who wrote the traffic tickets had?

People are odd.

Disagree. Not supporting a business with your money is not the same as suing a business to force it to do something you want.

Yup

And there’s also a huuuuuge difference between not baking a cake and telling loyal workers if they don’t have a medical procedure you’re going to fire them and take food of their kids plates.

I take offense.

Elitists like you have absolutely no rite to insist two brain cells are necisary.

• Haha
Reactions: SniperBro
Yup

And there’s also a huuuuuge difference between not baking a cake and telling loyal workers if they don’t have a medical procedure you’re going to fire them and take food of their kids plates.
Yeah people get confused on that whole "freedom of religion" thing. Also, separating reality from fantasy seems to be another big problem for them when determining "good vs bad."

I used the wrong write.

The one brain cell was napping.

Do you work for Glock? If so, quit. If not, who fucking cares?

It's a private business. They can and should do what they fucking want. I'm more concerned with the product they put out, not their political or religious beliefs or their sexual preferences, etc. It's free country. It cuts both ways.
They used to be able to do whatever they wanted. Company Stores, etc.

Thats why we now have unions, which in their time served a good and valid purpose, but not hav become bloated dinosaurs.

Reactions: Snuby642
They used to be able to do whatever they wanted. Company Stores, etc.

Thats why we now have unions, which in their time served a good and valid purpose, but not hav become bloated dinosaurs.

When we’re companies allowed to force their people to undergo medical procedures?

Outside of concentration camps, I didn’t think that was very common.

So they thought the civilians idolized the police and would want the same gun the people who wrote the traffic tickets had?

People are odd.
It was the 80s. Not so much police idolatry as civilians have always gravitated to Leo/mil firearms.

It was the 80s. Not so much police idolatry as civilians have always gravitated to Leo/mil firearms.

It’s odd, I mean they are the lowest bidders and sold by the pallet for the kid who didn’t do too hot in school to shoot

Always thought the higher level competitive types would be the ones I’d want to mimic

Reactions: Aftermath
One of the few usefull union benefits left is it makes it harder to replace you with democrat scum.

Ironic.

Everyone screams freedom until they don’t line the brand of freedom someone else wants. Then it’s, they want what they want.

Reactions: HaydenLane
cdf.jpg

Reactions: lumberjack78
you guys do realize that in certain market sectors if you sell to the government through contracts you have to follow their rules, possibly like getting the JAB
Exactly. This seems to be a moving target with the recent SCOTUS ruling but it makes sense that the government is leveraging this with their contacts.

Reactions: brianf
The Safer Federal Workforce Task Force (federal contractor) mandate has been enjoined, with the injunction recently upheld by the 6th Circuit, and has not yet been heard or ruled on by SCOTUS.

Everyone screams freedom until they don’t line the brand of freedom someone else wants. Then it’s, they want what they want.
So basically everyone should just be able to run around like wild banshees do whatever they want (in the name of true freedom) and society should have no real cohesiveness or standards? Like if they want to trans the kids as long as they're not YOUR kids then, fuck um? That kind of freedom for all?

There's a difference in "wanting what they want" and wanting your society to have standards that allow good things and disallow bad things. I know that takes some differentiation and critical thinking, but it's there to see.

Wonder what glock fans would think in a scenario reversal, like...

"Glock requires all owners/purchasers to be vaccinated."

Maybe there would be a mad rush for the jabs. :)
They could kiss my ass! And I am already vaxed…..

So basically everyone should just be able to run around like wild banshees do whatever they want (in the name of true freedom) and society should have no real cohesiveness or standards? Like if they want to trans the kids as long as they're not YOUR kids then, fuck um? That kind of freedom for all?

There's a difference in "wanting what they want" and wanting your society to have standards that allow good things and disallow bad things. I know that takes some differentiation and critical thinking, but it's there to see.

Are you that stupid?

If you think not forcing others to have medical procedures preformed on them, and pointless ones at that, is the same as “running around like wild banshees” perhaps you should go play in traffic.

Also why is it the ones who scream the loudest about “consequences” often are the most exempt from them?

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Exactly. This seems to be a moving target with the recent SCOTUS ruling but it makes sense that the government is leveraging this with their contacts.
Wasn't the SCOTUS ruling for the OSHA mandate for PRIVATE businesses, and not the federal govt.?

Reactions: Milf Dots
Well hell's bells! I been trashing Glocks and their owners since before it was cool to do. So no change on my end. :D Go ahead and boycott all you want because the main purchasers are most likely cops and rappers and they won't stop buying them.

When we’re companies allowed to force their people to undergo medical procedures?

Outside of concentration camps, I didn’t think that was very common.
Youi kind of missed my point. If you do a bit of research on life working at the WV coal mines and the company store, they could do pretty much whatever they wanted. They even had Feds bring in troops to break up strikes. I dont think the vac was an issue then but had they wanted it they probably could have mandated it, or hit the road...except you owned nothing and had no way to hit the road, exp. if you had a family.

My 1st gun was the original polymer, 12 years pre-Glock, HK VP70z. I tried 1 glock once, sold it, bought a USP when they 1st came out. Kinda stuck with them every since. Getting ready to do a custom USPc .40 now!

I like Glocks and shot them well but sold them all as I'm not gonna carry them. That said, with no axe to grind, I'm not gonna boycott Glock for mandating The Jab any more than I'll boycott a company or persons for rejecting The Jab. Too much conflicting mis/dis information and bullshit surrounding this entire episode. We all make our own choices and we'll live with the consequences. I'm not interested in politicizing my firearm acquisitions and training depending on whether they are for or against vaccination.

I pick my fights and refuse to have them picked for me. Want it? Get it. Don't want it? Don't get it. Hate companies that mandate vaccination for employment? Well, don't buy from them if you think that's appropriate. Me? I make my decisions based on what I see and not what I'm told. Glocks are solid and if I wanted another I'll buy another regardless of their vax policies or opinions.

VooDoo

Reactions: Makinchips208
My 1st gun was the original polymer, 12 years pre-Glock, HK VP70z. I tried 1 glock once, sold it, bought a USP when they 1st came out. Kinda stuck with them every since. Getting ready to do a custom USPc .40 now!
What about the Remington nylon 66? That was a few years earlier.
H and K is nice though!

Reactions: BAMAboy18
How many Glock boycotters and haters are wearing Levi's? Just curious, because Levi's puts a lot of money toward anti 2A causes.

I don't care what gun you like, or what gun you dislike, but everyone should know which companies they buy products from, actually contribute to things that go against things they care about. 🤔

How many Glock boycotters and haters are wearing Levi's? Just curious, because Levi's puts a lot of money toward anti 2A causes.

I don't care what gun you like, or what gun you dislike, but everyone should know which companies they buy products from, actually contribute to things that go against things they care about. 🤔

Levi’s? Why would I wear un-American pants made in slave labor conditions, that don’t even fit well.

My new Jean thing is buying 7 jeans from fat manlets on eBay, who bought a size or 5 too small, I just laugh buying a 200 pair of jeans for like $40 from someone who would pay that much

Reactions: Makinchips208
Levi’s? Why would I wear un-American pants made in slave labor conditions, that don’t even fit well.

My new Jean thing is buying 7 jeans from fat manlets on eBay, who bought a size or 5 too small, I just laugh buying a 200 pair of jeans for like $40 from someone who would pay that much
Someone got their feeling* hurt; I'll sleep happy now.

*if you have more than one feeling, check your estrogen meds.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642

+1 on the bolded.

I do the same, look for lots of 3 pairs of Carhartts at a time, pants or shorts.

Reactions: TurboTrout

Exaggerate much?

Reactions: TurboTrout