• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Boycott Glock for wanting to mandate the Jab

I would not trust my life with anything right out of the box unless I had zero choice. When that happens, the one you have is the best.
For the sake of learning something, what do you need to be considered reliable? Understand not trusting many things as they come, but what do you have to do to a gun for example? Modify it or just shoot say 500 rounds first?

What I posted is completely relevant. If you want a good handgun that's reliable, Glock is the only answer, despite alleged rumors being passed around on a forum for boomers. If you want a gun and 100% reliability is not your goal, you aren't buying a Glock anyways.
Whoah. Glock is the only answer? If I want a good handgun that is reliable *Glock* is the only answer? I have a few handguns for carry including Berettas, Colts, Sigs and others that have literally thousands of round thru them with never a malfunction. I have owned and trained with Glocks and sold them all -
I don't carry Glock but have owned and shot them proficiently.

Yer full of shit. Glock is not even close to being "the only answer"...I call bullshit.

VooDoo

For the sake of learning something, what do you need to be considered reliable? Understand not trusting many things as they come, but what do you have to do to a gun for example? Modify it or just shoot say 500 rounds first?

No properly built gun should NEED modification to operate out of the box. Also, I never bought into the Kimber philosophy of firing 500 rounds to "work out any kinks." Shooting xxx rounds is a verification process.

I shoot, 'em, shoot 'em some more and holster 'em. Never counted the rounds, but north of 500.

Reactions: Makinchips208