• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BR4 profile wrong solution

mattman215

Private
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2014
Arizona
have tried my app which works great and my br4 profiles used to work great. However after going out to the range today I noticed the profiles in my br4 will not give me an accurate solution, they will be off by 10-15moa, however if I have it linked to my app when I range a target the app will show me the accurate solution but it will still show a very wrong solution in the br4 display. Has anyone seen this ?

I have an example below, it’s like there is a random glitch in the software. And no it’s not the base wind or vector wind or weather I can set both identical any which way and they will not line up.

Any ideas? I sent an email to Revic but this is very frustrating as I have had the unit for about 2 weeks and have a hunt in the AM.

I have tried everything taking the battery out of unit re-syncing, deleting and re-syncing nothing seems to work
IMG_6088.jpeg
IMG_6089.png