• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brainerd MN Accomodations

the wrench

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2005
Sask. Canada
Wife and I decided to take a week off and head to Minnesota.Haven't had a holiday in 2 yrs. We want to spend a few days around Brainerd and take in some drag racing.Does anybody know of reasonable lodging in the area for less than $200 a night? I would rather drive half or 3/4 of an hour for better rates if that's possible? I know it's a bad time for cheap hotel rates, but I'm not made of money,either.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Brainerd MN Accomodations

AmericINN Lodge and suites is where we always stayed at when doing roadwork in the area during the summer. Its a decent place with good breakfast, and comfy pillows!!!

Also ask for the corporate rate

Hey wrench I live just a few minutes from Brainerd, give me a call and I can't point you into a few hidden gems in the area for hotels and food... sending you a PM...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunman_7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey wrench I live just a few minutes from Brainerd, give me a call and I can't point you into a few hidden gems in the area for hotels and food... sending you a PM...</div></div>

Arby's is hardly a hidden gem.
laugh.gif

LMAO Austan, maybe they don't have those in Canada!

What's the name of that bar in Garrison? Good drinks at least and I think the food was good too. I can't say for sure cause the drinks were good. And Wrench, I'm pretty sure they had Labatts for ya.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mnshortdraw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What's the name of that bar in Garrison? Good drinks at least and I think the food was good too. I can't say for sure cause the drinks were good. And Wrench, I'm pretty sure they had Labatts for ya. </div></div>That's the Blue Goose, about a 30 minute drive from Brainerd, but good food right on the lake...