• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Brand NEW KAHLES 525i - All Sold

Would you be willing to sell separate?

Shooters,
I have 2 brand new KAHLES 525i scopes for sale. Still in their plastic, never opened by anyone.
CCW 5-25x56 SKMR3 --- w/ left side windage knob

These are badass optics and they need homes that will see them used and enjoyed!
$3299.00 new but I am willing to let these go for $3000.00 shipped via FedEx Ground.

No trades at this time please. Bank Certified Check, Money Orders, or a personal check is fine but must clear prior to shipping.
Shipping Included for CONUS only. Hawaii and Alaska will be an extra charge.

So I am getting a lot of questions about shipping speeds. As soon as payment arrives and is available to me, I ship ASAP.
The one issue with this time of the year is I travel with my family until January 4. If you can wait for me to return I am happy to get everything shipped ASAP.

Back to the top. Will accept all REASONABLE offers! Please read the post, I do not accept electronic payments.
They do not support the 2A and I do not support them. Let's stick to money orders, bank certified checks, or personal checks.

Thanks to all who have inquired to date! I appreciate you all!