• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brand New

Re: Brand New

Ballistic, you have been straight from day one. You have learned and shot a lot since you got your hazing here by the original crew that used to be here so long ago. Maser, well, he has also learned a lot. He just has a lot farther to go than you but sonner or later he will make it.
Being here for so long, I had to try to remember who came here before they were 18. I thought immedietely of you(Ballistic) and Maser. The comparison is not in character, nor would it ever be where you are concerned. It was only age.
I am just suprised so many place words such as trap, etc based soley on the fact that Minx is a she. No one ever considered that stance for a male member who was 17 or less but I would think the same laws regarding such things are equally applicable

Good point. Why aren't the underage boys traps? I've seen them use male "bait" on To Catch A Predator.

Switch, I understand what you were implying, but I had to give you shit for comparing me with maser. :p I cannot consider myself young anymore, but at the same time I am hesitant to call myself...old.
smile.gif

I agree with the age/gender thing, and it is alarming to see how excitable some members are when females visit us here.

I for one thought it was funny that I got compared to you BALLISTIC.
wink.gif
As long as I'm not being compared to shankster, I'm a happy camper.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I get a visual of monkeys beating big bingo drums and dancing around making lots of noise</div></div>

Reminds me of the South Park episode where all the boys go ape shit crazy over Bebe and her boobs.
laugh.gif

So, how about we cut the "soap-opera" crap, and get back to actually guiding this young lady into the shooting sports. There are so many, to which safety, ethics, and etiquette are all prominent and dominating elements therein.

Leave the comparisons and schoolyard challenges in the park. Let's get something going here, for her (and others) to start with.

What say you all?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard a few things about Shankster. I'm Italian, so natrually I'm a bit more curvy. I'm quite careful so I DON'T get fat. I'll take heed of your advice and definately avoid him then. </div></div>

Minx, some of my finest women are Italian. They don't get to the proper weight-weight proportions until they are in their late 20's then it is like watching Jiffy-Pop popcorn being cooked. It's a beautiful thing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline">I'm Italian</span>, so natrually I'm a bit more curvy. I'm quite careful so I DON'T get fat.</div></div>
Now, are you really?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shankster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've heard a few things about Shankster. I'm Italian, so natrually I'm a bit more curvy. I'm quite careful so I DON'T get fat. I'll take heed of your advice and definately avoid him then. </div></div>

Minx, some of my finest women are Italian. They don't get to the proper weight-weight proportions until they are in their late 20's then it is like watching Jiffy-Pop popcorn being cooked. It's a beautiful thing. </div></div>

Back! Back! Back! Your not going to turn this one to the dark side of the force!
Minx, get ahold of USA Shooting, they are one of the governing bodies of competitive shooting in the US, Ask to see if they have and 10 meter Airrifle teams around you. 10 Meter is a great way to get into shooting, before long, you will be a great shot, and the long distance stuff will come allot easier.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotIce</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Minx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="text-decoration: underline">I'm Italian</span>, so natrually I'm a bit more curvy. I'm quite careful so I DON'T get fat.</div></div>
Now, are you really?
</div></div>
Uh, yes, yes I am.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Minx, get ahold of USA Shooting, they are one of the governing bodies of competitive shooting in the US, Ask to see if they have and 10 meter Airrifle teams around you. 10 Meter is a great way to get into shooting, before long, you will be a great shot, and the long distance stuff will come allot easier. </div></div>
That actually sounds like a lot of fun, but truth be told around South Jersey, I doubt they'll have it. Maybe in Florida though, which is where I'm moving to.