• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Brandt Built Concepts Send-It-Level attachment

BoulderE89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2019
St. George, UT
Wanted to share this with the community. A buddy of mine started a company making an attachment to work with the Send-It-Levels to allow you to see your level lights while focusing through the scope or shooting support side.

I’ve used it in several recent matches and it is clutch in forcing you to remember to stay level when things get hectic on a stage. Several big shooters are starting to use them. On his most recent podcast at the world championships Morgun King talks about using it.

Easy to install and easy to swap between different rigs, which is what I am doing at the moment. Installation is just swapping housings and shrinking the wrap to organize the cables. Go check him out!

80DE86E3-92FA-454B-A135-C965E44F1FD7.jpeg

I use mine with my ZCO, it works great.

My only wish was that it worked better with some ocular caps like aadland. Other than that, it's perfect.

I use mine with my ZCO, it works great.

My only wish was that it worked better with some ocular caps like aadland. Other than that, it's perfect.
I'm not familiar with the cap your referencing but our kit for the Night Force atacr, which the rear housing is support via a small stainless rod may allow you to run this cap if you have clearance to your bolt/bolt handle

Attachments

• 20220622_181507.jpg
    20220622_181507.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: Mrindecisive
I'm not familiar with the cap your referencing but our kit for the Night Force atacr, which the rear housing is support via a small stainless rod may allow you to run this cap if you have clearance to your bolt/bolt handle
Hey buddy. This is the caps I'm talking about.

Due to the design of the caps, the level cannot be mounted without removing the cap completely. I've played around with to make it work, does not.

mNfDdcu.jpeg

Hey buddy. This is the caps I'm talking about.

Due to the design of the caps, the level cannot be mounted without removing the cap completely. I've played around with to make it work, does not.

mNfDdcu.jpeg
Our Nightforce atacr option is suspended/supported by a small stainless rod. The rear fiber housing essentially floats under the ocular housing. Nothing attaches to the ocular, so if you have the clearance from your bolt/handle I think this would work?

Our Nightforce atacr option is suspended/supported by a small stainless rod. The rear fiber housing essentially floats under the ocular housing. Nothing attaches to the ocular, so if you have the clearance from your bolt/handle I think this would work?
Ahh looked more closely, makes sense. How does one get this? 😬😬