• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: 5-year old boy executed on his front lawn, Wilson,NC. Perp CAPTURED.

Oh, Mammoth got bant. Good, fuck that guy.

Now driven like cattle or not, if there are distinct subsects of certain groups of cattle constantly stampeding over the necks of the general populace group, should we at large not have some reservations about their levels of domestication? Or if I get punched in the face, even if singled out by default, am I not at that point in a fight?

I fully adhere to an outward and inward mindset of being the better party, but I also then have to admit it is in spite of the empirical facts that there are lesser parties. It's one thing to say that every person deserves to be treated and addressed as an individual, and another to say that every individual or group of individuals equally preponderate this ideal for the betterment of our society. Furthermore, people like to think it takes two for a line to be drawn, and I don't believe that either. None of us are immune to being drawn into the arguments of others at some point in our lives, even when we ourselves see no problem and wish both sides would simply kill each other off.

I don't believe there is a definable "race war", but to not admit that tensions are as high as they have ever been appears to be frankly flat out false. Most cultures are predominantly defined by race, that is a fact. To not admit that there is a significant problem with certain cultural groups being in distress, or some cultural ideals being simply incongruent with American values and civilized society, is also false. I don't however subscribe to the simple path of least resistance generalizations to solve these problems, but instead the one which is most fair as it relates to the individual. There is a ton of overt get-along-to-go-along horse shit being spouted in this thread based on generalization, granted in contrast to a lot of panic pandering horse shit. I find very few of them based in actual facts and a ton of them based on feelings "for the better good". In doing that you fall prey to an opposite delusions, which is still especially delusional.

In short, look at your own lives and ask yourself if you are effected. Are you creating your own reality based on your own direct observations and critical analysis, or is it based things other people basically just say because it makes them feel tough or warm and fuzzy? Don't be led by the nose into your own idiocy and demise, but also don't deny the definable fact that others will trample you all the same as they fall victim to being led along themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: TheMammoth
In short, look at your own lives and ask yourself if you are effected.
I am not.
And lest you think I’m oblivious, move to rural Kansas. Any impact it has is removed by so many degrees of separation it is analogous to me blaming a dog lifting his leg in Utah a week ago with the rain we got last night.

Reactions: j-huskey
Watched the interview of the Father and its everybody fear who have children that something might happen to them . He said he was full of rage but stayed holding his son. I don't know how anyone could contain that rage especially how his son was killed.

I am not.
And lest you think I’m oblivious, move to rural Kansas. Any impact it has is removed by so many degrees of separation it is analogous to me blaming a dog lifting his leg in Utah a week ago with the rain we got last night.

About the same in the rural area I live in. I was in the grocery the other night talking with a beautiful black woman and I just said, "Why cant they all get along like you and I?" She said "I dont know its a shame, we all need to get along." We elbow bumped and moved along. Ive had similar interactions with many. You go into town and it does change a bit, the bigger the town/city the bigger the change.

Reactions: FishinGuns
Watched the interview of the Father and its everybody fear who have children that something might happen to them . He said he was full of rage but stayed holding his son. I don't know how anyone could contain that rage especially how his son was killed.
"It aint over til its over." Yogi Berra

"Its over." Gary Plauche

"It aint over til its over." Yogi Berra

"Its over." Gary Plauche

That would be me and the stretch in prison would give me time to meditate. I think that type of reaction is a very human response something that you can't really control but then you have many who don't have that response which is strange to me .

I think most people are oblivious, self important, and generally fucking stupid. A lot of that would explain whom might have thought I was talking to them specifically, when in fact I was not.

I think most people are oblivious, self important, and generally fucking stupid. A lot of that would explain whom might have thought I was talking to them specifically, when in fact I was not.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
And on a I side note, “who” would have been the correct word choice rather than “whom”. But, 10 points for attempting to appear educated.

That would be me and the stretch in prison would give me time to meditate. I think that type of reaction is a very human response something that you can't really control but then you have many who don't have that response which is strange to me .

He got off with no prison time.

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Took english in high school and didn't understand it, learned in life you only need to use a couple of phrases that get you through most situations in life.
Fuck You and suck my dick.

One goal of those who want to undermine our liberty is to divide those who cherish it against each other.

We may not agree on all things, but frankly that's a good posture. Debate allows us to grow intellectually, solve problems in new ways and generally become better people by sharing different perspectives.

The enemy loathes that rational process. They want pathos, unreasonable argument, hyperbole, conflict and anger. That allows them to divide us and steal our liberties while we're distracted.

Don't let that happen. Don't take up their flag and let them win.

This is an emotional issue- and it should be. But don't get so lost in the emotion and destructive narratives the enemy has foisted upon us through the media and their own actions that you create division. Don't fall into the trap and start the insults and pejoratives. That only allows them to win and doesn't serve any of us.

YMMV

Last edited:
One goal of those who want to undermine our liberties is to divide those who cherish it against each other.

We may not agree on all things, but frankly that's a good posture. Debate allows us to grow intellectually, solve problems in new ways and generally become better people by sharing different perspectives.

The enemy loathes that rational process. They want pathos, unreasonable argument, hyperbole, conflict and anger. That allows them to divide us and steal our liberties while we're distracted.

Don't let that happen. Don't take up their flag and let them win.

This is an emotional issue- and it should be. But don't get so lost in the emotion and destructive narratives the enemy has foisted upon us through the media and their own actions that you create division. Don't fall into the trap and start the insults and pejoratives. That only allows them to win and doesn't serve any of us.

YMMV

Well said, brother. Kudos for the EXCELLENT layout.

It is okay to disagree as long as we back up our disagreements with rational explanations of WHY we disagree, as well as respect the opposite person's statements. When we devolve into petty name calling, insults, and unjustified clowning, that is where we only show our vulnerabilities for the real enemy to exploit.

The next time anyone feels that they need to start insulting and calling names, think about this:

What forum are we on?

Why does this forum exist?

What brings people all over the country together on this forum?

What is our common enemy?

Think about it...

Last edited:
After thinking abut this thread a bit, I thought it might be good to follow up with some clarification...

The topic of this thread is a tragic and brutally violent event. No one disputes this, or that the perp should suffer, immensely, for what he did.

That being said, these statements about a race war being under way will not be tolerated. The only way a real race war begins, is if both sides agree there is one. BLM is already calling for it in some venues/areas. This site will not be a bastion for it on the other side. Period.

We are in a culture war. No if's, and's or but's about it. There is division, both socially and culturally. But I will not stand by and see certain comments posted about race without trying to step in and nudge the conversation in another direction. We are better than BLM, and by calling for a race war (even if only by stating that one exists, when it doesn't) we just become part of the problem. Part of the screaming, angry, controllable mob. We just become that which they want; emotionally driven cattle, being whipped into a stampede.

If you want to discuss racial issues, that is no issue, especially here in the Pit. But let me be clear, if it starts going in a direction that I would be uncomfortable discussing with one of my own brothers (or sisters) in green who are of color, then I won't put up with it. I've shared too much blood, sweat and tears with them, to ever tolerate that shit going on here. And that right there is my test, that I ask myself, when I review posts here like that. "Would I be comfortable with one of my brothers in arms standing next to me, in a room where this conversation was going on?" If it is not...then I will step in, because this is not the house for that kind of crap.

I suggest that some of you ask yourselves that question, before posting.

If you're filtering every statement you ever make based on it making someone uncomfortable relative to their oppression score then you are in fact the one being led around by the nose by the left.

I openly discuss everything I have said here with black and brown people on a regular basis, and no fists have been thrown or friendships discarded. Your refusal to see what is plainly happening doesn't change the reality of the situation in the slightest. You can scream brotherhood and acceptance until you're hoarse and blue in the face, and one of these people who are more than happy to fully accept the brainwashing that you're some evil overlord for being a white male will harm you.

I've been in the streets with these people, the time for reasoning is done man. This has turned into a religion of anti-white hatred, and no amount of arguing of virtue signalling is going to change the vast majority of minds.

I'd lump you in with obese people who have a mask nazi complex. Like I would kinda agree with you sometimes if you weren't completely retarded and blowhard otherwise.

Not obese and not a Nazi, if that’s even what “a mask Nazi complex” means. You spend too much time reading Siege to see what the kids are into and think anyone who doesn’t hate themselves is a skull mask sporter with the beetus or what?

Cultural not race.

here is one of my shooting buddies. He is an Actual African American. He is from North Africa and has a heavy accent. He also works for a midstream gas company managing a compressor station and a full natural gas plant. He had been in America for 19 years and is now a full citizen. His culture is work. Work hard wherever the work is. He said he would live anywhere as long as there is work. Even in hell holes like West Texas or south-central Wyoming. His single requirement to live in an area is if he can obtain work. I would say that’s one hell of a culture.

so you smooth brain retards want to boil it down to skin color the same time you call them racist for their war on whitey, are capable of some seventh dimension, big-brain, mouth breathing mental gymnastics that any rational person could not begin to contort.

if that was too hard for you pea brains to understand, then you are stupid on top of being a bigot.
D79EEC54-12BF-4435-99D8-DDB78A19AA71.jpeg

Cultural not race.

here is one of my shooting buddies. He is an Actual African American. He is from North Africa and has a heavy accent. He also works for a midstream gas company managing a compressor station and a full natural gas plant. He had been in America for 19 years and is now a full citizen. His culture is work. Work hard wherever the work is. He said he would live anywhere as long as there is work. Even in hell holes like East Texas or south-central Wyoming. His single requirement to live in an area is if he can obtain work. I would say that’s one hell of a culture.

so you smooth brain retards want to boil it down to skin color the same time you call them racist for their war on whitey, are capable of some seventh dimension, big-brain, mouth breathing mental gymnastics that any rational person could not begin to contort.

if that was too hard for you pea brains to understand, then you are stupid on top of being a bigot. View attachment 7403521

Imagine thinking that correctly assessing the situation as a race war against whites means you dislike all black/brown people OR think that it somehow involves ALL black or brown people.

You know that’s not even remotely what was said, or what anyone with an opinion of value thinks.

But be honest, this “just a culture war” mentions whites how often again? Oh every two seconds? Yeah definitely not a race war. Lol

Imagine thinking that correctly assessing the situation as a race war against whites means you dislike all black/brown people OR think that it somehow involves ALL black or brown people.

You know that’s not even remotely what was said.
It was made in general. Not to you specifically. To the others in this thread. lol I Quoted your post out of convenience. Sorry if that got lost in translation

Not obese and not a Nazi, if that’s even what “a mask Nazi complex” means. You spend too much time reading Siege to see what the kids are into and think anyone who doesn’t hate themselves is a skull mask sporter with the beetus or what?

I'm not sure what the fuck you're actually talking about, but you missed my point. I was not making a petty attack on your appearance or diet, not even your politics or stance on anything. I was exemplifying your constant tendency to be as acutely fucking retarded as possible while you debase your own points foundationally. Granted that I'm jumping to assumptions and don't really know you, but you scream inferiority complex to my ears. You can never get out of your own way to make an actually compelling argument, ever. You always choose to raise your voice instead of improving your argument, though getting your dick slapped has seemed to momentarily quell that somewhat. I hope you continue to improve, but at this rate it will still be awhile until I find you fulfilling to read at all.

• Haha
Cultural not race.

here is one of my shooting buddies. He is an Actual African American. He is from North Africa and has a heavy accent. He also works for a midstream gas company managing a compressor station and a full natural gas plant. He had been in America for 19 years and is now a full citizen. His culture is work. Work hard wherever the work is. He said he would live anywhere as long as there is work. Even in hell holes like West Texas or south-central Wyoming. His single requirement to live in an area is if he can obtain work. I would say that’s one hell of a culture.

if that was too hard for you pea brains to understand, then you are stupid on top of being a bigot.

News has made it all the way to africa! Wy is the place to be!

iu