• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: ANTIFA threats to desecrate Gettysburg on July 4, murder and arson in suburbs on same day.

Pretty sure I read the same news last year. It never happened. They would be foolish to try because Pennsylvania folks can carry and will.
PSA for anyone that might be taking a stroll up there. If you don’t have a CCW you can’t have a pistol in the car. Unloaded in a case doesn’t matter it’s a felony and you can be charged. I repeat, save for seven or so exceptions, you cannot transport a pistol in a vehicle in the PA commonwealth, without a CCW. You have committed a felony. Rifles can be transported.

PSA for anyone that might be taking a stroll up there. If you don’t have a CCW you can’t have a pistol in the car. Unloaded in a case doesn’t matter it’s a felony and you can be charged. I repeat, save for seven or so exceptions, you cannot transport a pistol in a vehicle in the PA commonwealth, without a CCW. You have committed a felony. Rifles can be transported.

No, it's not always a felony.................

Let's review actual statute and not opinions, shall we?

Title 18 § 6106 Firearms not to be Carried Without a License
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), any person who carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who
carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business,
without a valid and lawfully issued license under this chapter commits a felony of the third degree.

(2) A person who is otherwise eligible to possess a valid license under this chapter but carries a firearm in
any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of
abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license and has not committed any other
criminal violation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:
(11) Any person while carrying a firearm in any vehicle, which person possesses a valid and lawfully issued
license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the United States or any other state.

(15) Any person who possesses a valid and lawfully issued license or permit to carry a firearm which has
been issued under the laws of another state, regardless of whether a reciprocity agreement exists between the
Commonwealth and the state under section 6109(k), provided:

6(i) The state provides a reciprocal privilege for individuals licensed to carry firearms under section

(ii) The Attorney General has determined that the firearm laws of the state are similar to the firearm
laws of this Commonwealth.

This is what Soros will have the whole country dealing with...

Whatever your pet cares are, come November, the only option that matters is do you want to live in this....

1593685741999.png

or a functioning society?

So much for environmentalism and Mother Gaia..

Attachments

• 1593685719712.png
    1593685719712.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 28
No, it's not always a felony.................

Let's review actual statute and not opinions, shall we?

Title 18 § 6106 Firearms not to be Carried Without a License
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), any person who carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who
carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business,
without a valid and lawfully issued license under this chapter commits a felony of the third degree.

(2) A person who is otherwise eligible to possess a valid license under this chapter but carries a firearm in
any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of
abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license and has not committed any other
criminal violation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(b) Exceptions.--The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:
(11) Any person while carrying a firearm in any vehicle, which person possesses a valid and lawfully issued
license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the United States or any other state.

(15) Any person who possesses a valid and lawfully issued license or permit to carry a firearm which has
been issued under the laws of another state, regardless of whether a reciprocity agreement exists between the
Commonwealth and the state under section 6109(k), provided:

6(i) The state provides a reciprocal privilege for individuals licensed to carry firearms under section

(ii) The Attorney General has determined that the firearm laws of the state are similar to the firearm
laws of this Commonwealth.
Yeah, well, I got my 15k dollar t-shirt, I’m trying to spare others. You go wade into the deep end of that pool, praying for the “right” cop, then lawyer, then DA, then judge. You’ll find out quickly that what that law says doesn’t really matter, even if you’re eventually proven innocent, your life just got hit by a train. Real talk, homey.

But if anyone without a CCW wants to drive around with a pistol unloaded and in a case in his back seat, go for it. Tell them it’s not a felony. Better yet tell them 308pirate said it’s not. Just remember you were warned... leave your pistol at home if you have no CCW.

section contains laws concerning general transportation of a firearm, such as in a vehicle. They are laws that would apply if you do not have a ccw permit recognized by this state.
6106. Firearms not to be carried without a license.

(a) Offense defined. --
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), any person who carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license under this chapter commits a felony of the third degree.
(2) A person who is otherwise eligible to possess a valid license under this chapter but carries a firearm in any vehicle or any person who carries a firearm concealed on or about his person, except in his place of abode or fixed place of business, without a valid and lawfully issued license and has not committed any other criminal violation commits a misdemeanor of the first degree.

(b) Exceptions. --The provisions of subsection (a) shall not apply to:
(1) Constables, sheriffs, prison or jail wardens, or their deputies, policemen of this Commonwealth or its political subdivisions, or other law-enforcement officers.
(2) Members of the army, navy, marine corps, air force or coast guard of the United States or of the National Guard or organized reserves when on duty.
(3) The regularly enrolled members of any organization duly organized to purchase or receive such firearms from the United States or from this Commonwealth.
(4) Any persons engaged in target shooting with a firearm, if such persons are at or are going to or from their places of assembly or target practice and if, while going to or from their places of assembly or target practice, the firearm is not loaded.
(5) Officers or employees of the United States duly authorized to carry a concealed firearm.
(6) Agents, messengers and other employees of common carriers, banks, or business firms, whose duties require them to protect moneys, valuables and other property in the discharge of such duties.
(7) Any person engaged in the business of manufacturing, repairing, or dealing in firearms, or the agent or representative of any such person, having in his possession, using or carrying a firearm in the usual or ordinary course of such business.
(8) Any person while carrying a firearm which is not loaded and is in a secure wrapper from the place of purchase to his home or place of business, or to a place of repair, sale or appraisal or back to his home or place of business, or in moving from one place of abode or business to another or from his home to a vacation or recreational home or dwelling or back, or to recover stolen property under section 6111.1(b)(4) (relating to Pennsylvania State Police), or to a place of instruction intended to teach the safe handling, use or maintenance of firearms or back or to a location to which the person has been directed to relinquish firearms under 23 Pa.C.S.6108 (relating to relief) or back upon return of the relinquished firearm or to a licensed dealer's place of business for relinquishment pursuant to 23 Pa.C.S. 6108.2 (relating to relinquishment for consignment sale, lawful transfer or safekeeping) or back upon return of the relinquished firearm or to a location for safekeeping pursuant to 23 Pa.C.S. 6108.3 (relating to relinquishment to third party for safekeeping) or back upon return of the relinquished firearm.
(9) Persons licensed to hunt, take furbearers or fish in this Commonwealth, if such persons are actually hunting, taking furbearers or fishing as permitted by such license, or are going to the places where they desire to hunt, take furbearers or fish or returning from such places.
(10) Persons training dogs, if such persons are actually training dogs during the regular training season.
(11) Any person while carrying a firearm in any vehicle, which person possesses a valid and lawfully issued license for that firearm which has been issued under the laws of the United States or any other state.
(12) A person who has a lawfully issued license to carry a firearm pursuant to section 6109 (relating to licenses) and that said license expired within six months prior to the date of arrest and that the individual is otherwise eligible for renewal of the license.
(13) Any person who is otherwise eligible to possess a firearm under this chapter and who is operating a motor vehicle which is registered in the person's name or the name of a spouse or parent and which contains a firearm for which a valid license has been issued pursuant to section 6109 to the spouse or parent owning the firearm.
(14) A person lawfully engaged in the interstate transportation of a firearm as defined under 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(3) (relating to definitions) in compliance with 18 U.S.C. 926A (relating to interstate transportation of firearms).
(15) Any person who possesses a valid and lawfully issued license or permit to carry a firearm which has been issued under the laws of another state, regardless of whether a reciprocity agreement exists between the Commonwealth and the state under section 6109(k), provided:
(i) The state provides a reciprocal privilege for individuals licensed to carry firearms under section 6109.
(ii) The Attorney General has determined that the firearm laws of the state are similar to the firearm laws of this Commonwealth.

6108. Carrying firearms on public streets or public property in

Reactions: 338dude
so, for those in the Gettysburg area, if this comes down... a couple of things to understand about Pennsylvania Castle Doctrine... and I must admit that it wasn't that long ago that I had a different opinion of the rights accruing to the home owner... but in essence...

you have the right to self defense with deadly force if you fear for your life, or the lives of your family if:

1.) the perpetrator is in your home and you fear his presence is a threat to your life and he is acting upon the threat by virtue of how he entered. Breaking in.. but the note here is, that he or she is IN your home... and you have no retreat obligation to go out your backdoor and the leave the house to the aggressor..

2.) Pennsylvania does make distinction as to Dwelling or Residence in this case.... Dwelling refers to the IN your home circumstance.... Residence refers to attached or non attached buildings, such as garages... it also includes porches, decks, patios... but not your yard...

3.) In which case, if this person is aggressively attempting to enter your Residence, in other words is in your garage, on your deck, porch or patio, and you fear for your life and your families, you are allowed to use deadly force in defense...

key to all of this is NOT YOUR YARD, NOT YOUR DRIVEWAY, NOT YOUR STREET...

Pennsylvania allows for self defense for the same reasons if you are IN your car or truck...

furthermore.... Pennsylvania does also state that residence can be the place that you have been invited into for safe haven... hotel rooms, motel rooms, or a friends home, are all allowed... RV's that you are residing in on vacation.... tents or temporary dwelling enclosures are the same... if you fear for your life in those, you can self defend with deadly force... keep that in mind Gettysburg Re-enactors

good advice is to study the Pennsylvania code on your own, consult with an attorney and the local or state police for their view... I am not an attorney, but can read and analyze what I read... but again, not a defense attorney

Last edited:
Yeah, well, I got my 15k dollar t-shirt, I’m trying to spare others. You go wade into the deep end of that pool, praying for the “right” cop, then lawyer, then DA, then judge. You’ll find out quickly that what that law says doesn’t really matter, even if you’re eventually proven innocent, your life just got hit by a train. Real talk, homey.

But if anyone without a CCW wants to drive around with a pistol unloaded and in a case in his back seat, go for it. Tell them it’s not a felony. Better yet tell them 308pirate said it’s not. Just remember you were warned... leave your pistol at home if you have no CCW.

You need to learn how to read. I didn't say you were wrong about it being illegal to have a pistol in your car without a license (if you don't meet one of the exceptions)

I said it's not always a felony, and I backed it up with the statute.

One more reason I don't listen to "legal advice" from internet dumbasses.

so, for those in the Gettysburg area, if this comes down... a couple of things to understand about Pennsylvania Castle Doctrine... and I must admit that it wasn't that long ago that I had a different opinion of the rights accruing to the home owner... but in essence...

you have the right to self defense with deadly force if you fear for your life, or the lives of your family if:

1.) the perpetrator is in your home and you fear his presence is a threat to your life and he is acting upon the threat by virtue of how he entered. Breaking in.. but the note here is, that he or she is IN your home... and you have no retreat obligation to go out your backdoor and the leave the house to the aggressor..

2.) Pennsylvania does make distinction as to Dwelling or Residence in this case.... Dwelling refers to the IN your home circumstance.... Residence refers to attached or non attached buildings, such as garages... it also includes porches, decks, patios... but not your yard...

3.) In which case, if this person is aggressively attempting to enter your Residence, in other words is in your garage, on your deck, porch or patio, and you fear for your life and your families, you are allowed to use deadly force in defense...

Pennsylvania allows for self defense for the same reasons if you are IN your car or truck...

furthermore.... Pennsylvania does also state that residence can be the place that you have been invited into for safe haven... hotel rooms, motel rooms, or a friends home, are all allowed... RV's that you are residing in on vacation.... tents or temporary dwelling enclosures are the same... if you fear for your life in those, you can self defend with deadly force... keep that in mind Gettysburg Re-enactors

good advice is to study the Pennsylvania code on your own, consult with an attorney and the local or state police for their view... I am not an attorney, but can read and analyze what I read... but again, not a defense attorney

Pennsylvania has “stand your ground” laws, which are laws that make it clear you do not have a duty to retreat if you are under threat. In some states, you are only allowed to defend yourself if there is no way to escape from the threat that would justify your actions.

Pennsylvania’s laws are found in 18 PA consolidated statutes 505(b)(2.3). Under the law, the use of force against another person is justifiable if the person who acts in self-defense believes that the use of force is “immediately necessary for the purpose of protecting himself against the use of unlawful force by such other person on the present occasion.”

Bullshit

You have every right under PA law to use deadly force in self defense against unlawful force that you believe will cause death, severe injury, kidnapping, or rape, and no duty to retreat

See Title 18, sec 505(b)(2): https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=5

Bullshit

You have every right under PA law to use deadly force in self defense against unlawful force that you believe will cause death, severe injury, kidnapping, or rape, and no duty to retreat

See Title 18, sec 505(b)(2): https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs/legis/LI/consCheck.cfm?txtType=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=5
you misunderstand what I was saying... my post was about you in the defense of your home ... you are making reference to places other than your home... and I will caution you... if you are on the street and there are protestors there, you had better have corroborating witness that you were not the initial aggressor... if you don't have supporting witness, you had better retreat, and choose another day... with no witness there would need to be compelling evidence that you were in a defensive and threatened posture with no path or chance to retreat... THAT IS A FACT... a guy brandishes a knife at you or has a gun in his hand, and you shoot him dead, you could be in trouble in court unless you bear a cut or holes in your clothing... you have to remember that the laws are there for interpretation by the jury and the judge.. interpretation is the key word...

You need to learn how to read. I didn't say you were wrong about it being illegal to have a pistol in your car without a license (if you don't meet one of the exceptions)

I said it's not always a felony, and I backed it up with the statute.

One more reason I don't listen to "legal advice" from internet dumbasses.
Right, not always a felony I get it. But I didn’t say you said it was legal did I? In fact, on the topic of reading comprehension, that little detail wasn’t really the thrust of my post, was it? That misdemeanor, btw, will permanently change your answer on a 4473. And if a cop wants to claim he smells alcohol, you were speeding, or some other charge, you’re going to face a felony. Also bear in mind that that law gets interpreted by people that are elected, and some areas of PA are as blue as CA.
I’m trying to warn guys about a potent and little known law that could land them in prison. I faced this charge in Allegheny County, had no idea about the law, and I grew up in PA. Save it with the name calling, too. I’m not a keyboard lawyer, I’m trying to help guys avoid a very costly problem.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Right, not always a felony I get it. But I didn’t say you said it was legal did I? In fact, on the topic of reading comprehension, that little detail wasn’t really the thrust of my post, was it? That misdemeanor, btw, will permanently change your answer on a 4473. And if a cop wants to claim he smells alcohol, you were speeding, or some other charge, you’re going to face a felony. Also bear in mind that that law gets interpreted by people that are elected, and some areas of PA are as blue as CA.
I’m trying to warn guys about a potent and little known law that could land them in prison. I faced this charge in Allegheny County, had no idea about the law, and I grew up in PA. Save it with the name calling, too. I’m not a keyboard lawyer, I’m trying to help guys avoid a very costly problem.
I was replying to 308

Some folks in PA should get to work and change the laws.

Kind of reminds me of some 30 years ago in TX when the Democrats had run the place for a very long time and things were not nearly as free as they are now.

Then Luby's happened and Waco Happened and people said lets get change.

Funny enough it took way longer to get most of our knife rights back than it too to get most of our Gun rights back, Go figure?

We still have a bit to go in TX, I still want full unrestricted knife rights and constitutional carry.

you misunderstand what I was saying... my post was about you in the defense of your home ... you are making reference to places other than your home... and I will caution you... if you are on the street and there are protestors there, you had better have corroborating witness that you were not the initial aggressor... if you don't have supporting witness, you had better retreat, and choose another day... with no witness there would need to be compelling evidence that you were in a defensive and threatened posture with no path or chance to retreat... THAT IS A FACT... a guy brandishes a knife at you or has a gun in his hand, and you shoot him dead, you could be in trouble in court unless you bear a cut or holes in your clothing... you have to remember that the laws are there for interpretation by the jury and the judge.. interpretation is the key word...

I need a set of waders to make my way through all this bullshit

You don't have any facts. All you have is your opinion, unless you happen be an attorney admitted to the PA bar and have tried many self defense cases. Which I seriously doubt.

Reactions: ehess60
Stand your Ground laws and Castle Doctrine laws in Pennsylvania are similar but not the same... Self defense on the street in Pennsylvania has protections for the potential victim from an aggressor possessing the means of lethal force, that includes hands... but even the law use language like select and specific situations... add in the language with the intent to identify the obligation to retreat if it can be safely achieved, before the use of deadly self defense force.... and you have the ground for interpretation by the political persuasion of those you are in front of in court... when it all comes down to it, it is a personal choice, hopefully if you pull the trigger you are in control of your faculties and not in white heat... axiom is true, better 12 on a jury than 6 on your coffin... just advise, nothing more

You don't have any facts. All you have is your opinion, unless you happen be an attorney admitted to the PA bar and have tried many self defense cases. Which I seriously doubt.
not arguing with you... do what you want

Who really gives a shit about mans law, when it comes to defending myself , family ,friend or anyone I see in danger , I will do the right thing. If I go to prison , so be it. That is the risk I am willing to take.

Me protecting my household extends beyond immediate threats to all enemies foreign and domestic. Going to prison isn’t anymore of an option than getting killed. I want to be legally as well as physically protected.

Last edited:
Reactions: oneshot86
ok guys, I get the attitude, I really do.... the thing I will intend to do, as I look at this from a self defense and property damage point of view is;

1.) I am going to attempt to remain in control of my faculties in the stress of the moment... I think most of you guys who have been in combat know and understand the value of that...
2.) I am going to be sure that if I am facing a large group of protestors who are appearing violent and who are talking violence and destruction, that I don't interpret those actions to signal that I need to bring someone down... and that is my point, huffing and puffing on our side in the face of their intentional provocation isn't going to throw me into "white heat"...
3.) if you act first out of anger and National Pride in a "I will show you" way, then you are the aggressor according to the law... that is when you are judged to have precipitated and not defended..
4.) if it comes to what we all would hope doesn't happen, that is all out civil war, then the gloves come off

but again, I am not arguing with you on this... I understand your anger and frustration...

I just noticed my last post could be read wrong. I was meaning to say that defending myself physically but ending up facing problems legally isn’t a good solution.

Regarding PA, you guys go back and forth about stacking bodies if ANTIFA shows up but are simultaneously worried about the gun laws and cops taking your guns?! Worst revolutionaries ever..

Regarding PA, you guys go back and forth about stacking bodies if ANTIFA shows up but are simultaneously worried about the gun laws and cops taking your guns?! Worst revolutionaries ever..

It's unfortunately a real issue when the "following orders" types have been ordered to go after anyone trying to defend their homes, communities and public property while also being ordered to give all protection/aid/allowance, needed to those who want to loot/riot/burn/kill just so long as they are on the communist side.

You have to understand probably just about everybody on the "good" side has no desire to start shooting it out with the police. So we are essentially stuck trying to do as much as we can following the explicit letter of the law because while the ANTIFA / BLM goons can do anything they want, it has been repeatedly shown the Police and the politicians and the DAs will go hard after anyone on the conservative side, even if they are actually within the law.

Thanks to our Communist politicans, the ANTIFA/BLM goons can riot, kill, burn, steal, fight it out with the police and go home to their parents basement.
The conservatives try to do anything remotely similar and it's either spend a long time in jail or pretty much kickstart CWII and take your chances.

So pretty much everybody on the good/conservative side is trying their best to be as lawful as possible and and as peaceable as possible until it is impossible, hoping that we get some political change that will start making the other side have to be held accountable to the same law.

It's unfortunately a real issue when the "following orders" types have been ordered to go after anyone trying to defend their homes, communities and public property while also being ordered to give all protection/aid/allowance, needed to those who want to loot/riot/burn/kill just so long as they are on the communist side.

You have to understand probably just about everybody on the "good" side has no desire to start shooting it out with the police. So we are essentially stuck trying to do as much as we can following the explicit letter of the law because while the ANTIFA / BLM goons can do anything they want, it has been repeatedly shown the Police and the politicians and the DAs will go hard after anyone on the conservative side, even if they are actually within the law.

Thanks to our Communist politicans, the ANTIFA/BLM goons can riot, kill, burn, steal, fight it out with the police and go home to their parents basement.
The conservatives try to do anything remotely similar and it's either spend a long time in jail or pretty much kickstart CWII and take your chances.

So pretty much everybody on the good/conservative side is trying their best to be as lawful as possible and and as peaceable as possible until it is impossible, hoping that we get some political change that will start making the other side have to be held accountable to the same law.
Law and order is no more, so simply do not comply. This country was founded by men who exercised civil disobedience. Either stand for something or you stand for nothing.

Law and order is no more, so simply do not comply. This country was founded by men who exercised civil disobedience. Either stand for something or you stand for nothing.
I haven’t been talking about stacking bodies, and anyone that allows themselves to think that way is likely to find themselves in prison. Law and order is not dead, not for us anyhow.

• Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357
I haven’t been talking about stacking bodies, and anyone that allows themselves to think that way is likely to find themselves in prison. Law and order is not dead, not for us anyhow.
Any time I ever make reference to stacking bodies..... it’s in a defensive manner.

There are very clear and absolute barriers that have to be breached in my mind before the booger hook gets to the bang switch. Nothing verbal will do it. Stealing my possessions won’t do it. Anger will not do it. It will take a credible, actual, in motion physical threat to myself or others that can only be stopped through violence before I upholster my weapon. The only way I will generate a stack of bodies is if they continue to attack after the first aggressor goes down. Their choice, not mine. I will always be responsible for every bullet that leaves the barrel.

I agree with that statement... Until it is very very clear that there is open warfare and no rules apply and the LE among us are involved in that on one side or the other, this discussion about taking it to them and registering body count is mute... anything the right side of this does until that point is strictly defensive, and to be legally protected the laws need to be followed as they stand now.... listen I am an AR-15 owner, and not planning to give it up in a confiscation effort... I will claim it having been lost in a hunting incident, fell of a small cliff, hit my head and the rifle went own down into the canyon when I wound up on a ledge or something... came to and ultimately forgot where it happened, could never remember how to get back to the location.. whatever... I have other weapons that are in the safer category that will get the short to medium to long range job done if needed....

On July 4th, 1863 two exhausted Armies licked their wounds.

One held a position of defensive advantage and the other was close to broken.

Under cover of a thunderstorm the CSA returned to the south.

On Independence Day 1863 Grant took Vicksburg.

Not nearly the notoriety of Gettysburg but it meant the south was doomed and Lincoln found a new General. Meade's failure to destroy the ANV in the immediacy of holding Gettysburg prevented his being put in charge of the military situation, he was more of the same when it came to "going for the throat"..

Im guessing Gburg will be plenty busy today. Doubt Antifa makes any moves if they havent done so already.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Just had supper and heading home. Spent the day here . Quite a few people but no trouble that I saw. I did see quite a few people who appeared ready to deal with anything that started though, a bunch of bikers . The Rangers were around probably more than normal. Spent some time at Iverson's Pits and Spangler's Spring. Most people were just visiting the Park but a lot looked ready, if ANTIFA was there in town I'm sure they saw it was a loosing proposition.

Gettysburg is safe n Sound. Won't be any Bullshit here. Antifa and any other anti american organizations know full well they will have their asses handed to them . Its nice to see good people coming together to defend Gettysburg, Pa GOD Bless America.

Sounds like the made up false flag threats that ANTIFA were going to go to the suburbs and tear shit up when the BLM protests originally started.

Reactions: MCSO1357
Gettysburg is safe n Sound. Won't be any Bullshit here. Antifa and any other anti american organizations know full well they will have their asses handed to them . Its nice to see good people coming together to defend Gettysburg, Pa GOD Bless America.

It would have been a direct replay of October 25, 1415 at Agincourt if the freaks tried something...

masked antifa freaks spotted in PA again today

View attachment 7366824

Fucking freaks and degenerates... All of them.

ETA: I don't understand why "she" is even wearing a fucking mask, even if cloth masks do filter out some WuFlu particles... I am sure all of the unprotected ass sex and fecal play that it has engaged in with multiple partners would have exposed it to diseases far more dangerous than COVID...
smiley_freak.gif

Last edited:
Was it a peaceful night around the country? Haven’t heard anything.

Was it a peaceful night around the country? Haven’t heard anything.
If you mean did ANTIFA do anything last night, no. There was never a credible threat of that.

If you mean violence, then there was some idiot who drove the wrong way on a highway to run over 2 protesters. Hopefully he sees the rest of his life in prison.

I read yesterday that the 'planned' ANTIFA gathering at Gettysburg was a hoax to get the alt-Right folks riled up and show up to a nothingburger.

I read yesterday that the 'planned' ANTIFA gathering at Gettysburg was a hoax to get the alt-Right folks riled up and show up to a nothingburger.

Even if so, I am sure everybody who showed up to protect the area had a great time and left with smiles afterwards knowing that they had done a service in protecting this country and it's hallowed places. If I had the day off I would have showed up too... All ANTIFA had succeeded in is provide more and more venues for Patriots to gather, make friends, and host real life discussion forums...

ETA: I am fairly certain that even some of the historical reenactors who were there over the weekend probably had a separate pouch in their cartridge boxes filled with live ammunition, just in case the need for it arises...

Last edited:
Reactions: canman
What good is having a terrorist organization if you can’t get some PR out of it?

Back when I lived 'Back East..." the family would drive down to G-Burg for two or three long weekends each year. The Grandkids would look forward to crawling around in the Devil's Den, they'd go on the nighttime ghost walks, and I'd cruise the surplus shops for bargains up on the hill in town. I'd buy my Black Powder from the gun shop/hardware store; and the National Park facilities were always a great place to spend time. The Tour CD was our battlefield guide, and I'd always return home with some new historical books.

To say we miss it is a vast understatement.

But now, we also have the whole Southwest to explore; and a lot of the California tourists get scraped off passing through LV.

Greg

Fucking freaks and degenerates... All of them.

ETA: I don't understand why "she" is even wearing a fucking mask, even if cloth masks do filter out some WuFlu particles... I am sure all of the unprotected ass sex and fecal play that it has engaged in with multiple partners would have exposed it to diseases far more dangerous than COVID...
smiley_freak.gif
can you believe the he/she was a child psychologist? o_O no wonder kids get so messed up. It reminds me of.....

“Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with an allegiance toward our elected officials, toward our founding fathers, toward our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of government that we have. Patriotism, nationalism, and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future.”
~ Dr. Chester Pierce

can you believe the he/she was a child psychologist? o_O no wonder kids get so messed up. It reminds me of.....

“Every child in America who enters school at the age of five is mentally ill, because he comes to school with an allegiance toward our elected officials, toward our founding fathers, toward our institutions, toward the preservation of this form of government that we have. Patriotism, nationalism, and sovereignty, all that proves that children are sick because a truly well individual is one who has rejected all of those things, and is truly the international child of the future.”
~ Dr. Chester Pierce
🖕