• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breaking: Columbus PD involved shooting of a 15 year old black female with a knife

Damn. That is very impressive by the responding officer. I watched that a few times and trouble keeping up with what was going on. And I knew where to look. Saved that girls life.

On a side note - someone needs to insert audio...Shooter ready, stand by...beep

Reactions: archangel485
Damn. That is very impressive by the responding officer. I watched that a few times and trouble keeping up with what was going on. And I knew where to look. Saved that girls life.

Yep, I dont know how they manage to just catch onto 1 sole threat not even towards them, seconds before it happens.

My experiences are a bit different, as it would have been a bit more wholesale. Also another reason I could never be a cop.

My thoughts exactly. I appreciate @theLBC sharing that video, and I may be really slow on the uptake here, but it looks like the girl with the knife is the same person who shoved that other girl to the ground. Looks like she came walking out of the house, shoved the one girl to the ground at the officer's feet, then proceeded to attack the girl in pink with her knife. Is that what you all are seeing?

Reactions: Doc68
Yep, I dont know how they manage to just catch onto 1 sole threat not even towards them, seconds before it happens.

My experiences are a bit different, as it would have been a bit more wholesale. Also another reason I could never be a cop.
Indeed. He was either incredibly well trained or a ninja. Maybe both.

Reactions: archangel485
My thoughts exactly. I appreciate @theLBC sharing that video, and I may be really slow on the uptake here, but it looks like the girl with the knife is the same person who shoved that other girl to the ground. Looks like she came walking out of the house, shoved the one girl to the ground at the officer's feet, then proceeded to attack the girl in pink with her knife. Is that what you all are seeing?
Exactly what I saw. Officer was probably tracker her the entire time. Looks like she got danger close to him with a weapon.

Either way...bravo Mr. LEO.

That officer will have a better chance at a defense by saving the life of the black girl in pink than he would in a straight up self defense shooting had she gone directly after him.

There was a black woman diagnosed with mental problems that was swinging butcher knife at people and went after the responding officer. He plugger her when she ran at him and she died.

They crucified the white cop, saying she was mentally-ill, retarded, whatever, therefore he shouldn't have shot her. That trial drug on forever. Maybe some will remember it. Happened maybe ten years ago.

:devilish:“Teenagers have been having fights including fights involving knives for eons.” And now people are calling the cops on them?
228916.jpg

That officer will have a better chance at a defense by saving the life of the black girl in pink than he would in a straight up self defense shooting had she gone directly after him.

There was a black woman diagnosed with mental problems that was swinging butcher knife at people and went after the responding officer. He plugger her when she ran at him and she died.

They crucified the white cop, saying she was mentally-ill, retarded, whatever, therefore he shouldn't have shot her. That trial drug on forever. Maybe some will remember it. Happened maybe ten years ago.
if they so much a "discipline" that officer, much less charge him.....everyone else in the precinct would be retarded not to resign....

because it wont be long before they start charging officers for writing traffic tickets to black people.

all it takes is 1 entire department to resign and this shit will stop.

the cop deserves a fucking commendation for saving that girls life.

here is some perspective.

there are ~700k police officers and they kill ~1200 per year (justified or not).
there are over 1m doctors and they kill ~250,000 per year with their mistakes.
Can you post the link for those stats, I need to shit on a coworker with some facts and my googling is lazy today

After all that has happened over the last few years , I don't have a lot of hope for the officer.
No matter how thankful the girl in pink may be he saved her life ,there is a agenda to be pushed . The girl in pink can be threatened, coerced, sweet talked , or whatever into saying whatever bullshit BLM can come up with. Kinda like the jurors for DK.

"Well ,we was just playing around teaching each other how to defend ourselves against all those evil white people and he just showed up and shot her "

Who knows what they will come up with.
The gratitude of him saving her will disappear real quick when she has money and rewards dangled in front of her to just tell a white lie !
I hope I'm wrong !!

if they so much a "discipline" that officer, much less charge him.....everyone else in the precinct would be retarded not to resign....

because it wont be long before they start charging officers for writing traffic tickets to black people.

If roles were reversed and it were a black cop shooting a white girl with a knife attacking the girl in pink, (yeah right, but just suppose) the cop would be given a medal for his quick, lifesaving actions and given a promotion.

Can you imagine the reporting if Operation Neptune Spear happened today?

CNN: " federal agents murder peaceful unarmed muslim community leader in what many are calling a racially motivated hate crime"

proxy-image.jpeg

Can you post the link for those stats, I need to shit on a coworker with some facts and my googling is lazy today
Police killings stats are extremely bad by any standard. so not something to show off or relativize.

*Annual fatal police shootings per million residents.
image-20151125-18267-gnya28.png

Police killings stats are extremely bad by any standard. so not something to show off or relativize.

Go cry somewhere else. My question was about the number of people who die from medical malpractice.

frankly I don’t give a shit how many people cops kill cause the majority of those people don’t deserve to be in a peaceful society. Despite what the media wants you to think, cops don’t walk around looking for people to shoot.

Come back to me when denmark find themselves with heavily armed violent street gangs.

Last I checked there's no MS13, Latin Kings, Bloods or Crips in Denmark.

Go cry somewhere else. My question was about the number of people who die from medical malpractice.

frankly I don’t give a shit how many people cops kill cause the majority of those people don’t deserve to be in a peaceful society. Despite what the media wants you to think, cops don’t walk around looking for people to shoot.
most if not all of those countries have strict gun laws as well.

here the police yell "stop, or i'll shoot!".
in those places the police yell "stop, or i'll yell stop again!".

Reactions: 10ring'r
Can you imagine the reporting if Operation Neptune Spear happened today?

CNN: " federal agents murder peaceful unarmed muslim community leader in what many are calling a racially motivated hate crime"

View attachment 7610055

That's how they reported it when Trump took out Salami the Iranian general terrorist that killed our troops.

Reactions: ...
Holy shit you're right, I completely forgot about that.

All the fucking pussy ass celebrities apologizing to Iran, fuck them, fuck them all with a rusty cactus

Yup. Didn't they call him an "austere religious leader"? Ginsu knife bomb for the win!

Reactions: Davo308 and theLBC

That girl he saved would more than likely testify against the officer that stepped in if it were to go to court. Instant clout for her.

That girl he saved would more than likely testify against the officer that stepped in if it were to go to court. Instant clout for her.
Thats what I'm thinking. No way will she go against her own, especially if she expects to return to that area.

I figure she'll exercise her right and refuse to testify.

Ray Charles could connect on that big bitch at that distance.
How many times you rolled up and had to make that split second decision, as well as that shot, with another human as part if the equation?

Seriously curious though.

It is funny. I like jokes. I will probably use that as a matter of fact.

From my training and never having done that, I can admit It looks tough and I think he did a stellar job.
Im probably a bit more in his corner since I see it as a good shoot and am bummed about how he is being crucified for doing his job well.

What kind of bullshit are you peddling?

How diverse are those nations?

Reactions: BytorJr
The US has a lower violent assault rate compared to other countries. Theirs are just with knives, acid, and blunt objects.
The US doesn't do anything with the mentally ill, and make up most of the multiple shootings we see on tv.
Most mass shootings are actually by black on black gang bangers in crime infested democrat cities.
Catch and release, low or no bail, short sentences and "don't snitch" leading to a 10% murder case close rate in some cities is what drives the US gun death statistics.
We can't fix that though because it would be racist.
Hell, they no longer even suspend black kids in school because "racism".

Speaking of stats, CHL holders in the US have lower crime rates ( ncluding gun) than even in Japan.

Could you put up a link to that? If it is from a credible source that data could be very useful..
It was inside a large report about gun laws and affects which I can't find at the moment. However here is an overall stats by country with Japan, would just need to look up CHL stats to compare. Gotta run to work right now to support the welfare system.

Reactions: quietmike
Something I haven't heard many point out, the officer must have been well trained with that firearm and was acting either within his training or did an incredible job keeping his cool as he hit the attacker and only the attacker, and there wasn't a whole lot of margin between her and the girl in pink specifically.
Talk about hitting the broad side of the barn.....

Doc