• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Dominion programmer told ANTIFA he "would ensure Trump does not win".

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • "Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!

These were the words allegedly said by Dominion vote counting software chief programmer Eric Coomer to ANTIFA members and cell leaders on conference calls. Once this revelation broke, Dominion scrubbed all of Coomer's ties with the company, but not before it's attempts were captured by eagle eyed netizens. Among his academic credentials, Coomer holds a PhD in Nuclear Engineering, as well as 12 US patents, all of which are related to election software and voting machines. At the time of this revelation, Coomer was a programmer who wrote the main code that is used in Dominion software supplied to all states that employed it to collect and count the ballots during the 2020 Presidential Elections. The revelations were unveiled when the chats between Coomer and his ANTIFA contacts had been intercepted by a data company employee named Joe Oltman, who had infiltrated ANTIFA and were able to capture their most confidential communications while posing as a supporter of the extremist group.

Eric Coomer:

dominion-engineer-vowed-antifa-trump-make-sure-not-win-1151120.jpg

Dominion's attempt to erase Coomer's professional profile from their pages:

dominion-engineer-vowed-antifa-trump-make-sure-not-win-2151120.jpg

ARTICLE:

NOTE: This is still breaking and coming to light as of this posting and multiple media outlets are starting to cover it. A Google News search on "Eric Coomer" will give you a list.

Bury the Dems and the ALL motherfuckers involved.

TRUMP 2020

That is all.

Fucking around with the US election process, an integral component of the government, is a federal level felony that carries all manner of penalties, as well as conspiracy and treason charges...

Write down that name and save the picture.

For reasons. In Minecraft.

People are more than pissed right now. ESPECIALLY after ANTIFA's little shitshow in DC last night. Like a certain deceased Portland drug addict turned murderer called Michael Reinoehl, I would NOT want to be within 15 feet of this guy from now on...

Last edited:
    Those were the words allegedly said by Eric.
    Keyword: allegedly

We've already heard how Trump has presented lots of info/evidence and tried filing lawsuits but most of his attempts have been unsuccessful. Will this be any different? We will need some extremely concrete evidence. Hopefully, it can be done.

We've already heard how Trump has presented lots of info/evidence and tried filing lawsuits but most of his attempts have been unsuccessful. Will this be any different? We will need some extremely concrete evidence. Hopefully, it can be done.

We are all in this together.

No. Not COVID bullshit. But to rebuild our country and restore integrity, law, and trust.

We netizens are integral members of the 'evidence gathering'.

People it doesn’t matter what they find or what they can “prove” it’s never going to be allowed to get out that widespread voter fraud is successful and really stole the election.

no court is gonna out that out to the general public. Might as well put this in the vault next to AREA 51, JFK, and all the other shit we “heard” about but will never be proven.

Biden already admitted he was going to win with voter fraud back in October and it got no traction. A lost cause to change the election results now.

People it doesn’t matter what they find or what they can “prove” it’s never going to be allowed to get out that widespread voter fraud is successful and really stole the election.

no court is gonna out that out to the general public. Might as well put this in the vault next to AREA 51, JFK, and all the other shit we “heard” about but will never be proven.

This quote will age well.:sneaky:

P.S. Sidney Powell for AG 2020 would be just the right kinda spice we need in our country.;)

Stay in your basement stuttering and mumbling during the election cycle and come out on election day get 79 million people to vote for you, if that doesn't defy all odds. Something like a baseball player missing 161 games and plays that one last game and wins a Golden Glove Award.

reading fake news?
    the trump legal team has gone to court how many times since the election?

Reactions: xxflyingturtlexx
    Fucking around with the US election process, an integral component of the government, is a federal level felony that carries all manner of penalties, as well as conspiracy and treason charges...
    It should carry the ultimate penalty. Thousands of brave men and women in uniform paid the ultimate price to protect our right to hold free and honest elections.

How do we know he said that? Do we have any proof?

If stuff like this is going to be alleged and this is election over turned there HAS to be concrete evidence. All of the well this person said this I heard it and I saw this, means jack shit if you can’t stand up in front of the judge/jury/congress/the POTUS himself and prove it without a doubt. The burden of proof is going to be crazy high to turn this thing around.

The problem with asking for this high level of proof is that when folks are committing hundreds of counts of felony election fraud, they try to not leave evidence around. Most folks don’t want to go to jail for all time.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
    Kamela Harris’ husband is connected to the Dominion/Smartmatic fraud perpetrated on Our Country.

DLA Piper is the firm in which he works.

This is getting more interesting by the hour...

How do we know he said that? Do we have any proof?

If stuff like this is going to be alleged and this is election over turned there HAS to be concrete evidence. All of the well this person said this I heard it and I saw this, means jack shit if you can’t stand up in front of the judge/jury/congress/the POTUS himself and prove it without a doubt. The burden of proof is going to be crazy high to turn this thing around.
    There's a lot more 'hard evidence' than it took to impeach Pres. Trump.

I just have a question. Does he have life insurance and will he get to meet Vince Foster any time soon? Sometimes it is better to say nothing.

Wonder if there's a reason they scrubbed the others on there, if they scrubbed his that is.

They probably were all involved in chats with ANTIFA cell organizers. It wasn't just Coomer himself who is in on it. And the fact that Dominion scrubbed their profiles in a hurry rather than openly and vehemently backing their employees' innocence against these revelations could mean that hard evidence, including timestamped screenshots of chat logs, have been shown to them already. The guy who infiltrated ANTIFA is a computer expert after all. He would have had a data drive and cameras ready before he engaged with these clowns.

Right now, they only have massive proof of voter fraud. What they need is massive, MASSIVE proof.

Anyone who still says they need more hard evidence this election was stolen is either a Biden supporter, part of the coup or so fucking STUPID I have a brand new 911 Porsche with busted out window and no title I'd like to sell them.

Last edited:
    Do`min´ion
    n.1.Sovereign or supreme authority; the power of governing and controlling; independent right of possession, use, and control; sovereignty; supremacy.

Interesting name for vote counting software.

going to dominionvoting.com there is no corporate leadership or "meet the team"/ "our people" page.

Reactions: Carlos Danger
    Voting is just a action they let you indulge in sort of like when you believed in Santa Claus. You pull the lever or push a button and the dream becomes a reality, in your mind. However the computers are controlled by the elite class for the desired results , when they tell you who won your suppose to go back to your daily life and be thankful. The elite had just about enough of Trump that they could take because he wasn't suppose to win anyway in 2016. They did everything to throw him out of office for the last 3.5 years from the very first day.

"Don’t worry about the election, Trump’s not gonna win. I made f**king sure of that!

These were the words allegedly said by Dominion vote counting software chief programmer Eric Coomer to ANTIFA members and cell leaders on conference calls. Once this revelation broke, Dominion scrubbed all of Coomer's ties with the company, but not before it's attempts were captured by eagle eyed netizens. Among his academic credentials, Coomer holds a PhD in Nuclear Engineering, as well as 12 US patents, all of which are related to election software and voting machines. At the time of this revelation, Coomer was a programmer who wrote the main code that is used in Dominion software supplied to all states that employed it to collect and count the ballots during the 2020 Presidential Elections. The revelations were unveiled when the chats between Coomer and his ANTIFA contacts had been intercepted by a data company employee named Joe Oltman, who had infiltrated ANTIFA and were able to capture their most confidential communications while posing as a supporter of the extremist group.

Eric Coomer:

dominion-engineer-vowed-antifa-trump-make-sure-not-win-1151120.jpg

Dominion's attempt to erase Coomer's professional profile from their pages:

dominion-engineer-vowed-antifa-trump-make-sure-not-win-2151120.jpg

ARTICLE:

NOTE: This is still breaking and coming to light as of this posting and multiple media outlets are starting to cover it. A Google News search on "Eric Coomer" will give you a list.

I wonder which elite white hat hackers are doing the forensic investigation on the source code in a hardened undisclosed location.

Some interesting aspects of Dominion..we know Canadian PM hates Trump and has already offered Biden Canadian military support to get Trump out of WH...So there is a Canadian & Venezuelan connection to Dominion...foreign interference?

Uhmm...if I read this correctly, the commissioner in charge of Federal Elections has already deemed this an "illegitimate election" and if the interpretation of the first article is true all involved corporations (big tech, media, corrupt partners of disinformation) could have all their assets seized?...

Last edited:
    Reactions: DIBBS
    If we, on the right, don’t organize and show up like they are doing on the left, it’s going to be to late. Waiting on the courts is NOT going to work. I am talking about blockading and stopping the transfer of power and demanding a new election without mail in voting. People need to show up and show ID to vote. It needs to happen while Trump is still in or it’s a wrap.

I am not insinuating Violence, but we know the left will come with Violence We all know who will win that fight if they do. If we just expect the courts and others to handle it, we’re going to have 4 years of Biden.

Everyone knows the election was BS and rigged, it’s not even a question.

If we, on the right, don’t organize and show up like they are doing on the left, it’s going to be to late. Waiting on the courts is NOT going to work. I am talking about blockading and stopping the transfer of power and demanding a new election without mail in voting. People need to show up and show ID to vote. It needs to happen while Trump is still in or it’s a wrap.

I am not insinuating Violence, but we know the left will come with Violence We all know who will win that fight if they do. If we just expect the courts and others to handle it, we’re going to have 4 years of Biden.

Everyone knows the election was BS and rigged, it’s not even a question.

All true. But doesn't this sound a lot like the 'russian collusion' narrative, in that with all the evidence presented, none of the major players faced ANY consequences. In fact, they all walked away with big book deals or jobs on CNN, all the while laughing up their sleeves at the people and the process. Reminds me of the line in 'Shooter': "The truth is what I say it is". I have little to no expectation that this fiasco will have any different results, sadly.

All true. But doesn't this sound a lot like the 'russian collusion' narrative, in that with all the evidence presented, none of the major players faced ANY consequences. In fact, they all walked away with big book deals or jobs on CNN, all the while laughing up their sleeves at the people and the process. Reminds me of the line in 'Shooter': "The truth is what I say it is". I have little to no expectation that this fiasco will have any different results, sadly.

That’s exactly why I am saying, nothing will happen in the courts. When is the last time a MAJOR player went to prison in DC? They live under their own laws. It’s so clear there was wrongdoing here, but WHO is TRULY TRYING TO PROVE IT?

DC hates a non career politician winning!! It’s that simple, they don’t play the political games everyone in DC is used to. It pisses everyone off. Look at Fox News for Reference, 50% of them are now against Trump.

Sniper's Hide should feel proud, this thread is being used as a reference link in an Arfcom thread about Dominion, Antifa, (Dr.)Cooper and the CIA. Apparently, the CIA uses Dominion to manipulate governments for the Globalist communists to put their puppets in power and are the Globalist's goon squad now.

I knew CIA was involved in this rigged election, it's their primary field of expertise.

Sniper's Hide should feel proud, this thread is being used as a reference link in an Arfcom thread about Dominion, Antifa, (Dr.)Cooper and the CIA. Apparently, the CIA uses Dominion to manipulate governments for the Globalist communists to put their puppets in power and are the Globalist's goon squad now.

I knew CIA was involved in this election, it's their primary field of expertise.

In Chess its the pawns who are sacrificed first to protect the King, pawns aren't to question the Kings motives.....

I knew CIA was involved in this rigged election, it's their primary field of expertise.

Almost everyone I talk to in gunshops or at the range say they go to two places for their news... ARF GD and SH Bear Pit. They say that we are usually on a roll WAY before the MSM starts to even peep. The Cannon Hinnant murder was a prime example. CNN was eventually FORCED to run an article on it because of how much Internet traffic it generated. If I had a white collar job and is sitting in front of a PC for a good part of the day, I would have scanners plugged in to local emergency feeds and cranking entries and threads out on a fucking breakneck pace.

Almost everyone I talk to in gunshops or at the range say they go to two places for their news... ARF GD and SH Bear Pit. They say that we are usually on a roll WAY before the MSM starts to even peep. The Cannon Hinnant murder was a prime example. CNN was eventually FORCED to run an article on it because of how much Internet traffic it generated. If I had a white collar job and is sitting in front of a PC for a good part of the day, I would have scanners plugged in to local emergency feeds and cranking entries and threads out on a fucking breakneck pace.
    This^ I am looking at SH all day because I am running out of places to find news that is accurate. I appreciate the snipits from members who are contributing. Please continue the hard work.