BREAKING NEWS: Trump Acquitted

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
PX Member
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2020
Ok, we all want this stuff to be true and I won't criticize you for keeping the hope alive. But I do have a serious question for you. When do you decide that the communists are actually in control? Another month? Three? Six months?
This shows indictments per state,then there's way more international indictments. Screenshot_20210224-083558_Telegram.jpg

atomic41

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 4, 2013
    They aren't in control. The only reason the puppet show has been allowed to continue this long is the military want the people to see how evil these fuks are and for the large majority of the public to be on board and awake to the facts.
    Also the military needed time for arresting people all round the world.
    March is the big month.
    If u just go and look for yourself there is heaps the MSM is not showing and big tech is censoring.

So March 31 is your deadline got it.

mewillis

Sergeant
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Aug 29, 2002
    SW Florida
    it would take 40 years to indict and prosecute that many cases if ever......
    I will have what Skwerl is smoking please!! LOL Rudy is that you??

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    it would take 40 years to indict and prosecute that many cases if ever......
    I will have what Skwerl is smoking please!! LOL Rudy is that you??
    Is my make-up running, did you notice when they started?2017
    Thats why Trump spent 100's of millions on Gitmo,its 5x bigger above ground and has extensive underground facilities aswell,have you seen pics of the new improved Gitmo?

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    Nothing to lose. That pos is not running again. He used to be decent, but he's turned like so many.
    Maybe u should hold off on attacking Burr,he was playing the Dems.

Choid

Livin' Rent Free in pmclaine's Head
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Oh lord, we should just wait on Choid to insert into this thread and sit back and eat popcorn 🍿
    I think skwerl is a commie plant to make the rest of you fuckers look sane.

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    The occupied states of America
    Pl
    Maybe u should hold off on attacking Burr,he was playing the Dems.
    Played the dems? WTF. Looks to me like the dems are running the show at the moment. Let us know when the Republicans are able to do anything meaningful. And fwiw, I voted for Burr, twice.

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    No commie,I just want u fuckers to go LOOK ! Seriously everything I have said can be found on 100's of sites like Gen Flynn, Pompeo,lin Wood, Sidney Powell and Declassify all. they are all on TELEGRAM and you can hear it from them along with all the declassified download drops.
    U need to go get informed because the stuff I've mentioned is real tame shit compared to what's there,I didnt want to shock u too much. So forget the comments and go fkn look,dont sit in the dark,u really do need to get informed, prepare for a mind fuck

theLBC

Shiftless
    Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 21, 2019
    and that's where we lost the fbi :p

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    Pl

Played the dems? WTF. Looks to me like the dems are running the show at the moment. Let us know when the Republicans are able to do anything meaningful. And fwiw, I voted for Burr, twice.
    Your vote wasn't wasted. Trump and crew are playing all the traitors, the game had to go on this long so all the bad actors show themselves and actually commit the crimes and the people can SEE them doing it. If the military had gone in on inauguration day the MSM would have been able to turn the narrative to Trump being at the head of a military coup, that would have got messy and blood would run in the streets, this way more people are now becoming aware of what the traitors are doing to America and when the shit goes down soon ,the none believers won't be that many.
    The military will only have antifa and blm to slaughter 🙂.
    That is why you all need to get up to speed on this shit,because there is some real evil shit that is going to be shown soon and you will need this knowledge to help the people around you to process this stuff. I ain't joking, I have seen video of the marines that rescued children in cages that were kept in tunnels under the WH, some of the marines could not control their emotions and needed counselling,no shit.
    There was 200 miles of tunnels under DC they had to clear.
    Everyone that reads this post should go find out what is really happening. The tunnels where put in when Bush senior was in office, BTW Bush and McCain were put to death,did u notice the wrinkled flag on Bush's coffin.

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    These folks who are still holding out for a Trump win, please look at the things the Demwits are doing. You might want to stop for a moment and think about your future. Donald J Trump is not going to have his 2nd term in office. Joe Biden is trying to kill off the Conservative vote and the Right's members. This is reality.

Please stop dreaming.

Reactions: kmckinnon

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    These folks who are still holding out for a Trump win, please look at the things the Demwits are doing. You might want to stop for a moment and think about your future. Donald J Trump is not going to have his 2nd term in office. Joe Biden is trying to kill off the Conservative vote and the Right's members. This is reality.

Please stop dreaming.
    I thought since there is a few ex military on this site there would be many people that wouldn't need much encouragement to go seek accurate intel????? This is a Trump plan ,it is a military plan hatched by JFK. Q has been running since 1961? Q is not 1 person,it was a group of Generals and Colonel's that started it,they were waiting for the right time and the right person TRUMP .
    If Trump hadn't beaten Killary your guns would have already been gone. Take a look at JFK's grave????????????Screenshot_20210224-071815_Telegram.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: JHOFF

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    Your vote wasn't wasted. Trump and crew are playing all the traitors, the game had to go on this long so all the bad actors show themselves and actually commit the crimes and the people can SEE them doing it. If the military had gone in on inauguration day the MSM would have been able to turn the narrative to Trump being at the head of a military coup, that would have got messy and blood would run in the streets, this way more people are now becoming aware of what the traitors are doing to America and when the shit goes down soon ,the none believers won't be that many.
    The military will only have antifa and blm to slaughter 🙂.
    That is why you all need to get up to speed on this shit,because there is some real evil shit that is going to be shown soon and you will need this knowledge to help the people around you to process this stuff. I ain't joking, I have seen video of the marines that rescued children in cages that were kept in tunnels under the WH, some of the marines could not control their emotions and needed counselling,no shit.
    There was 200 miles of tunnels under DC they had to clear.
    Everyone that reads this post should go find out what is really happening. The tunnels where put in when Bush senior was in office, BTW Bush and McCain were put to death,did u notice the wrinkled flag on Bush's coffin.
    I hope you are right. I have been keeping up, the best I can with a lot of the behind-the-scenes shit that has been going on. I'm just waiting for this great takedown of all the traitors in the country, but i gotta be honest, every day that goes by just makes it harder to remain hopeful. I've never been in the military, but I'm not sure how constantly ceding ground to the enemy puts you in a winning position. At some point, a stand has to be made, and keeping the patriots on the sideline, sitting on their hands while waiting for the white hats to fix everything, will put things out of reach. JMHO.

Reactions: Bender and Skwerl

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    I hope you are right. I have been keeping up, the best I can with a lot of the behind-the-scenes shit that has been going on. I'm just waiting for this great takedown of all the traitors in the country, but i gotta be honest, every day that goes by just makes it harder to remain hopeful. I've never been in the military, but I'm not sure how constantly ceding ground to the enemy puts you in a winning position. At some point, a stand has to be made, and keeping the patriots on the sideline, sitting on their hands while waiting for the white hats to fix everything, will put things out of reach. JMHO.
    As I understand things the military have everything under control and it is important that patriots are not to do anything lawless to give them an excuse to come down on you.
    There has and is a lot going on militarily behind the scenes,
    they got this!
    BTW did you notice there was no State of the Union address?????
    Where is Joe?????

Reactions: Bender

daylate

Dollar Short........
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 13, 2013
    St.Catharine, Missouri
    Never mentioned any proof, just having a bit of fun because people tend to take everything waaaay too seriously.
    I will say, I truly believe he won't last 90 days. I just got my math all screwed up and picked the wrong month. I meant April 20th.
    420 Now were getting somewhere with this.....Starting to make sense now🙄

CxAgent

Private
    Minuteman
    May 6, 2018
    Mr. Skwerl - I sure hope you're getting paid to post this spew. Cause if not, you're just someone that is getting paid's useful idiot.
    Reading his posts most are written pretty good however I am guessing english is a second language and I would be surprised if he was even from the US. Maybe a relative to Bagdad Bob or whoever Sadams minister of misinformation was

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    Wisconsin
    Reading his posts most are written pretty good however I am guessing english is a second language and I would be surprised if he was even from the US. Maybe a relative to Bagdad Bob or whoever Sadams minister of misinformation was
    I think, he/she/it/non-bianay, had said he/she/it/non-bianary, was from Australia, somewhere in another thread. I could be wrong and I probably am. Mac

Last edited:

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    Mr. Skwerl - I sure hope you're getting paid to post this spew. Cause if not, you're just someone that is getting paid's useful idiot.
    No,I aint getting paid I'm just passing on information that I think could be useful to other " inquiring minds" about what possibly is going on in this crazy but exciting time.
    Here's a video that comes from a very respected individual that has been working on this "problem" for 15 or so years within the intelligence community.
    Check it out and make up your own mind wether it is just weird ass fantasy or is it REAL ?????

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    There never is on inauguration years, dude.
    They normally address Congress although it's not officially described as a state of the union address every time,or something like that?? But I didn't see anything?
    You might not have bothered with this reply if you had watched the vid in the link I gave in my last post.
    Biden is not President! Did you know that under Trumps EO of 2018 Trump has full control of the military for 60 days after the inauguration date.?

Choid

Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    They normally address Congress although it's not officially described as a state of the union address every time,or something like that?? But I didn't see anything?
    You might not have bothered with this reply if you had watched the vid in the link I gave in my last post.
    Biden is not President! Did you know that under Trumps EO of 2018 Trump has full control of the military for 60 days after the inauguration date.?
    That is so awesome that a President can continue being a President by making an executive order even after he loses an election and somebody else is inaugurated. That totally sounds just like the constitution. Please tell me more.

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    That is so awesome that a President can continue being a President by making an executive order even after he loses an election and somebody else is inaugurated. That totally sounds just like the constitution. Please tell me more.
    He is not the President at the moment,the EO as I understand it that he made when President handed power over to the military to be in control and came into effect fully when insurrection order came into effect on inauguration day,that is why they let Biden complete his crime. This clown show that is happening now is purely to show all the people how fucked up the political process has become and to limit bloodshed and mayhem on the streets.
    With full respect i urge you to look at the vid in the link in previous post and go read the 2018 EO.
    What's going on behind the scenes aint 4D chess it's fucken 10D.
    JFK was a great man,Reagan was close to his equal but Trump was born for this, Rushmore might not be big enough for him,JMHO.
    Go watch the link ,do some research and then make up your own mind.

Skwerl

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 12, 2020
    Fair enough, that looks like how I felt when discovering some of the lies about this BS illusion we been living in, I sure did pick a bad week to give up sniffing glue 🤔🤯.
    The link im giving here is a branch of the military in charge of pure fkn evil. It's a huge data dump of files pertaining to harvesting Adrenochrome. Notice the word Adrenochrome .......Adreno + Chrome.....wow the name of 2 Microsoft programs ,not a coincidence!!

TmisterE

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 14, 2017
    Spokane Washington
    WOW!! now there's a pair to draw to, choid and now skwerl. I think the tin foil plants must be working overtime, just read through this thread and holy shit someone really has a screw loose. Oh well more people to ignore.

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    WOW!! now there's a pair to draw to, choid and now skwerl. I think the tin foil plants must be working overtime, just read through this thread and holy shit someone really has a screw loose. Oh well more people to ignore.

Ignore them both and your life is wonderful again.

supercorndogs

Ham Fisted Gorilla
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 17, 2014
    Colorado
    A "glue stuper" is a situation where as someone has sniffed so much glue, they don't remember sniffing said glue.

Chode/skwerl is just a masochist, he like getting beat up from both ends.

Reactions: whiskeytower

Choid

Supporter
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    haha. you guys probably are convinced we are the same person, which shows you are much more like him than you think. connect the dots, it's all a big conspiracy.

Reactions: Skwerl

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    A "glue stuper" is a situation where as someone has sniffed so much glue, they don't remember sniffing said glue.

Chode/skwerl is just a masochist, he like getting beat up from both ends.

That's why you don't give them the avenue to feed their gratifications. They will go away quietly without it.

Reactions: TmisterE

NCHillbilly

Libertata Aut Morte
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Jul 7, 2012
    Did Trump give a "State of the Union" address in 2017? The answer may shock you :D
    To be fair, Trump did address a joint session of congress on Feb. 28, 2017, which was sort of an unofficial SOTU. Has anyone even seen pedo joe lately? The "biden administration" says it will do the same at a time TBD, due to the kung flu and radical right wing threats, but that didn't seem to worry anyone during the peach mint.

Reactions: Skwerl