• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING NEWS: Trump Acquitted

They normally address Congress although it's not officially described as a state of the union address every time,or something like that?? But I didn't see anything?
You might not have bothered with this reply if you had watched the vid in the link I gave in my last post.
Biden is not President! Did you know that under Trumps EO of 2018 Trump has full control of the military for 60 days after the inauguration date.?
That is so awesome that a President can continue being a President by making an executive order even after he loses an election and somebody else is inaugurated. That totally sounds just like the constitution. Please tell me more.

Reactions: JHOFF
WOW!! now there's a pair to draw to, choid and now skwerl. I think the tin foil plants must be working overtime, just read through this thread and holy shit someone really has a screw loose. Oh well more people to ignore.

Reactions: JHOFF
WOW!! now there's a pair to draw to, choid and now skwerl. I think the tin foil plants must be working overtime, just read through this thread and holy shit someone really has a screw loose. Oh well more people to ignore.

Ignore them both and your life is wonderful again.

A "glue stuper" is a situation where as someone has sniffed so much glue, they don't remember sniffing said glue.

Chode/skwerl is just a masochist, he like getting beat up from both ends.

Reactions: whiskeytower
haha. you guys probably are convinced we are the same person, which shows you are much more like him than you think. connect the dots, it's all a big conspiracy.

Reactions: Skwerl
A "glue stuper" is a situation where as someone has sniffed so much glue, they don't remember sniffing said glue.

Chode/skwerl is just a masochist, he like getting beat up from both ends.

That's why you don't give them the avenue to feed their gratifications. They will go away quietly without it.

Reactions: TmisterE
Did Trump give a "State of the Union" address in 2017? The answer may shock you :D
To be fair, Trump did address a joint session of congress on Feb. 28, 2017, which was sort of an unofficial SOTU. Has anyone even seen pedo joe lately? The "biden administration" says it will do the same at a time TBD, due to the kung flu and radical right wing threats, but that didn't seem to worry anyone during the peach mint.

To be fair, Trump did address a joint session of congress on Feb. 28, 2017, which was sort of an unofficial SOTU. Has anyone even seen pedo joe lately? The "biden administration" says it will do the same at a time TBD, due to the kung flu and radical right wing threats, but that didn't seem to worry anyone during the peach mint.

Radical right wing threats in a building with who knows how many NG and behind razor wire fencing. At least come up with a somewhat believable story...

Well, going back (i think i read) some 80 odd years, the president has addressed a joint session of congress in the month of feb.

uh, well..covid, and ill have to circle back.

But wait! Hasnt the congress uh, "essential workers" gotten their covid shots? Sure they have. ;)

Now, i aint buying into the conspiracy bs as to the reason why. To me its much simpler. They want him speaking in public as little as possible...lol.

Reactions: 10ring'r
No commie,I just want u fuckers to go LOOK ! Seriously everything I have said can be found on 100's of sites like Gen Flynn, Pompeo,lin Wood, Sidney Powell and Declassify all. they are all on TELEGRAM and you can hear it from them along with all the declassified download drops.
U need to go get informed because the stuff I've mentioned is real tame shit compared to what's there,I didnt want to shock u too much. So forget the comments and go fkn look,dont sit in the dark,u really do need to get informed, prepare for a mind fuck
I want to believe, just like Santa Claus; but there is a serious problem in having faith in a false "savior" that aint coming. When Trump was elected there was this same kind of stuff and certain prominent DC people getting arrested, facing the gallows for treason. Now they are the new admistration. If people going along believe this, they are going to ignore the real tragedy going on; won't even try to fight the small battles ourselves.More harm that good.
Not the same person. C'mon man,that sounds like a "Conspiracy theory".
This is a strange introduction and why do those flags have the yellow fringe around them ??????
I'm sorry, pictures of NORAD's base at Cheyenne Mountain Complex has been out for decades - this does not impress me. Adrenalchrome, frazzledrip we know about it. ASGH until Judgment day. And Q has been crickets since December 8.

Reactions: Jgunner and Bender
Deus Ex Machina is for Hollywood and novels.

nobody is coming to save you.

I want to believe. But if nothing happens by summer. I will take care of my family and ghost everyone but work and my network.
If nothing happened in four years when in the White House, nothing will happen after being illegally removed.
Trump was only a 4D chess player in our minds.

If he would have have said 'Fuck you and your rigged election and attempts at a coup', he had a 60 million man civilian army that would have backed him.
Thats more than George Washington had. And we had shoes.

If nothing happened in four years when in the White House, nothing will happen after being illegally removed.

If he would have have said 'Fuck you and your rigged election and attempts at a coup', he had a 60 million man civilian army that would have backed him.
Exactly

Reactions: Jgunner

Exactly
A wise man recently said that everyone is waiting on others to put in the work. This way people don’t have to deal with the consequences themselves. They/we want a savior of some sort. This isn’t how it works men. There will never be mass pushback as long as individual people are scared of the consequences of acting alone and being singled out. It’s a cop out we are all guilty of. Individuals must make decisions on what they/we can morally accept. Can you with a good conscience sit back and let evil flourish before your eyes when as a man you are capable of fighting back in some way? Do you feel comfortable knowing what your children will endure if you choose to stand down? Remember you will not always be there for them. What kind of men are we to keep making excuses. One man and his actions can inspire thousands. Millions. One man one God. It’s on every man here as INDIVIDUALS to act on his own will and deal with the consequences good or bad. Do SOMETHING to fight back. It starts with YOU and ME. This is how real change happens.

Last edited:
"Spilt"
"Cheers mate"

How are things in the U.K?

I guess you guys get the real news while we get the fake.

Who is it? @Mr.BR @IrishWind

1614432794660.png

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Just a little bit off topic there, does that mean you don't know the answer?

It would appear that it means someone has a valid credit card, a US shipping address, and $29.99:

So, did Trump's verbal diarrhea at CPAC qualify as the SOTU address you claimed he'd be making, or are the goalposts getting moved yet again? :LOL:

The Flag is just a prop to politicians.....it means little to them and they are not concerned with fringe, finials or other details of display......it would be handy in a pinch for them if a Kleenex or Charmin were not available.

Reactions: Bender
Looking forward to Trump's speech at CPAC, but in the meantime if there is anyone that wants to expand there knowledge and understanding of what is REALLY going on could go to YouTube and watch ( Patriot streetfighter 3) channel,post election update #55 where he gives useful information on what is to come,in particular about NESARA/GESARA also about how many Senators are going to face the firing Sqaud and a few other interesting FACTS !
Who in their right fucking mind would believe Biden has been handed the Presidency of the United States??????????????????????????
FFS people go look ,some of this info has been out there for a while.
I would appreciate your feed back AFTER you have watched the vid.
I'm sure I cant have heard every foil hat joke!!!!!!! C'mon man ,I'm fuckn fearless!
Hey man, I'll watch, if just for a mind stretch. The last 'nut' I laughed at was in '89 when he said the government was going to implant chips in our hands, we were going to a cashless society and all they do is scan our bar codes off the chip and the Chinese were bent on ruling the world.

Don't know much about Big foot,but maybe you could tell me why the flags that were behind President Trump during his speech at CPAC had the Golden Eagle Finials, gee what could they mean 🤔..... oh, hang on i just remembered ,silly me.View attachment 7569932

Our flags had those in grade school. Were my grade school teachers the president?

Didn't he have some foresight, I bet he got called a lot of things,in 89 none of that was on my radar.
He owned a shooting range that promoted combat shooting and held IPSC and other competitions. Its where the Steel Challenge was held. It wasn't some stupid FUDD range where a range Nazi came running if you shot a 1911 or AK faster that one shot a second. It's where Virgil Tripp and others that brought the 1911 up to it's full potential as a modern fighting gun got their start.

The trade off was you had to listen to the owners sermons of Long-nose greys interbreeding with humans and computer chips being implanted. He also railed about re education camps they where they were going to put us. So you had to separate the wheat from the chaff. But if you live long enough it all becomes true.

I swear that rubbery skin, pink-eyed Mark Zuckerberg is a robot or alien. Something doesn't look right with that guy.

I can believe that,heard similar stories from other sources, takes a bit to get your head around but can't be dismissed as there are soooo many stories about greys and "others" .
As for Zuckerberg he looks totally different from a few years ago?its as if he lost his soul or something???,you know what I mean.
He looks like other big tech, high tech eggheads I've known. Goofy, unathletic nerds who's girlfriends wear the pants and are ugly bitches. They hate me and America and what I stand for.

He owned a shooting range that promoted combat shooting and held IPSC and other competitions. Its where the Steel Challenge was held. It wasn't some stupid FUDD range where a range Nazi came running if you shot a 1911 or AK faster that one shot a second. It's where Virgil Tripp and others that brought the 1911 up to it's full potential as a modern fighting gun got their start.

The trade off was you had to listen to the owners sermons of Long-nose greys interbreeding with humans and computer chips being implanted. He also railed about re education camps they where they were going to put us. So you had to separate the wheat from the chaff. But if you live long enough it all becomes true.

I swear that rubbery skin, pink-eyed Mark Zuckerberg is a robot or alien. Something doesn't look right with that guy.
uvXZ6f1c.jpeg

The 4th was a false flag,yes Q puts out misinformation also(there is a war on)the White Hats are still draining the swamp,it is deep and wide and there is still a lot of military ops going on around the world cleaning out all the D.U.M.B's (there is so much unusual earthquake activity at the moment) 🤔.
I'm sure it won't be too much longer before Trump comes back as the 19th President, so I guess I'll get some more 🍿 and keep on enjoying the show,......fkn epic 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸
Where’s my hundred?

The 4th was a false flag,yes Q puts out misinformation also(there is a war on)the White Hats are still draining the swamp,it is deep and wide and there is still a lot of military ops going on around the world cleaning out all the D.U.M.B's (there is so much unusual earthquake activity at the moment) 🤔.
I'm sure it won't be too much longer before Trump comes back as the 19th President, so I guess I'll get some more 🍿 and keep on enjoying the show,......fkn epic 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸
Better pay up.

Doc

I think i said 4th. March but no later than 13th April, if u go back and check the post?.
It is happening, dont u think DC looks more like a ghost town than the nation's capital???
It looks that way because nobody actually works there anymore and retards sleep all day!