• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: POTUS speech to VETO the cursed "COVID bill". End payments to foreign countries. America First. At least $2K to suffering American workers.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman

• HIGHLIGHTS:

END the ludicrous foreign payments, some devoted to "gender studies" in third world countries.

STOP bailing out wealthy federal institutions which already have been living off of taxpaying American citizens.

INCREASE the amounts given to hardworking Americans who have suffered due to the illegal lockdowns to $2000.

CUT the shit from the bill which have absolutely NOTHING to do with COVID relief but simping to terrorist and drug running third world shitholes.

Last edited:
    SAVE AND DOWNLOAD that video for history and posterity. THIS is what LEADERSHIP means.

Free Twitter video downloader. No installation required:

Holy shit 😲 I've been critical of many of Trump's words and actions, but that was phenomenal - maybe the strongest four minutes and nine seconds of any president during my lifetime. More of that, please - like, everyday would be fine.

Say what you may, this guy cuts through all the BS. What the hell does any foreign aid have to do with covid relief? What the hell does any of the government institutions have to do with covid relief? How about we deem any government employee who isn't in the military as non-essential? I bet we could cure covid in a week if we stopped all of congress' and senate's salaries... AND made all their bank/investment transactions public. And while we're at it, all their family members transactions public. Wouldn't that be a shit show?

Finally Trump can take the gloves off and smack the Uniparty upside the head and stand them up in front of the public and greed shame them.

Then the sheep can decide if they want more food or just want to hate Trump and get less money.

Trump has to pull a George Washington and take this Republic on Christmas Eve when they least expected it.

Gender Studies in Pakistan that money should go to Americans WTF , Islam knows how to deal with trannies.

Actually 6 voted against it

I think that is what I saw-half dozen Republicans (for lack of a better word) and even some Dems.

Reasoning aside-this is a giant shit sammich they are ramming down American necks and I hope they, themselves, choke on it. Until they cannot choke any more.

My response to Trump
    0679D016-3F72-4592-96F5-494CA1BC1F83.gif

And this is why they hate him so much. He’s not playing ball and fulfilling Congress’ bullshit back door deals they have with lobbyists. He’s have another term if he’d gotten us into 4 more wars. That’s a guarantee.

Reactions: ... and deersniper
    Actually 6 voted against it

You are correct:

"Sens. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn., Ted Cruz, R-Texas, Ron Johnson, R-Wis., Mike Lee, R-Utah, Rand Paul, R-Ky., and Rick Scott, R-Fla., all stood firmly against the bill”

I retract my previous slam against Cruz, and formally petition Santa for relief in the form of removing him from the Naughty List.

Last edited:
    Trump has to pull a George Washington and take this Republic on Christmas Eve when they least expected it.

Gender Studies in Pakistan that money should go to Americans WTF , Islam knows how to deal with trannies.

You sir, are a fool of the highest grade.

Tell me please, what you would have Islam do to someone with schizophrenia or bipolar disorder?
    Or post partum depression?

Enjoy the pizza bites mom brought to the basement for you!!

POS twitter. Watched it earlier from a link and the video is no longer available. One of the best watches of the Trump presidency calling the pork out.

Someone also mentioned they snuck in the nullification of the Insurrection Act into the Covid bill.

POS twitter. Watched it earlier from a link and the video is no longer available. One of the best watches of the Trump presidency calling the pork out.

Someone also mentioned they snuck in the nullification of the Insurrection Act into the Covid bill.
    Works for me:

ETA: if it comes up telling you it's not available to you hit refresh or highlight the address bar and hit enter. They want you to give up after the first try fails.

Fucked in the head and we are supposed to accept them as normal. What about the 631 genders now? GOD made 2.

They will deal with their God when the time comes. It doesn't require our vote.

What does require our vote is the humans pissing on the Constitution.

THAT we can, and should influence in ways they understand.

Just an opinion. These humans are seriously fucked up. Until they realize THEY are the problem-the more shit we are served.

Reactions: timberpatch
    Well at least you acknowledge the trannies are fucked in the head.

Severely screwed up.
    Need serious therapy.
    Should not “accept” it.
    Just like you reorient a delusional schizo from their delusion to reality.

Try reading the part of the Bible about love, forgiveness, and “ye without sin”.
    Hate based on religion. Sounds like Islam.

HIGHLIGHTS:

END the ludicrous foreign payments, some devoted to "gender studies" in third world countries.

STOP bailing out wealthy federal institutions which already have been living off of taxpaying American citizens.

INCREASE the amounts given to hardworking Americans who have suffered due to the illegal lockdowns to $2000.

CUT the shit from the bill which have absolutely NOTHING to do with COVID relief but simping to terrorist and drug running third world shitholes.

Man...he looks like he's lost a lot of weight in his face. He looks younger, yet older. This man is under more pressure than any POTUS since Lincoln. The very Republic is at stake. God Help and God Bless Donald J. Trump and the USA!!!!!!!!!

Man...he looks like he's lost a lot of weight in his face. He looks younger, yet older. This man is under more pressure than any POTUS since Lincoln. The very Republic is at stake. God Help and God Bless Donald J. Trump and the USA!!!!!!!!!

For the past four years, he had essentially been... the commander in chief of a Napoleonic era man-of-war... By itself with no supporting frigates... Trying to protect an entire fleet of life rafts bobbing in the water around it packed with desperate and huddled refugees...... While engaging in full broadside combat against at least two other equally sized warships... And more than half of his own crew is engaged in open mutiny, declaring allegiance to the enemy ships, and threatening to fire their muskets into the powder room...

Think of that imagery for a moment. That is the role President Trump has been forced to take in the last four years.

Last edited:
    For the past four years, he had essentially been... the commander in chief of a Napoleonic era man-of-war... By itself... Trying to protect an entire fleet of life rafts bobbing in the water around it packed with desperate and huddled refugees...... While engaging in full broadside combat against at least two other equally sized warships... And more than half of his own crew is engaged in open mutiny, declaring allegiance to the enemy ships, and threatening to fire their muskets into the powder room...

Think of that imagery for a moment. That is the role President Trump has been forced to take in the last four years.

When was the last time we had a President who actually believed in America and didn't sell it out for a few dollars towards their re-election campaigns. Who didn't side with our enemies and enrich them so they could use that money to eventually attack us. Yes the entire world hated him along with half of all Americans plus there hasn't been one minute in the last four years that the press and our government hasn't tried to take him down. Trump is so dangerous to our swamp that another 4 years of his presidency just might of put a dent into the corruption. Its amazing he lasted under this pressure anyone us would of walked away.

Let me guess.

Faggot fuck Romney probably went out of his way to tell us all how well thought out this bill was, right?

There are a ton of people I dislike. There are also those that have tried to kill me, lived to tell about it, and I respect. But God, do I fucking hate that limp wristed Romney faggot.

Trump won't Veto because he does not have to. Congresses session will end before the 10 day veto period expires. So Trump just needs to put the Bill in his pocket and wait out the clock and the bill dies on its own.

Look up pocket veto. Trump is ahead of them again.

I posted this elsewhere.....just in case the echos in the chamber are not picked up......

I hate seeing Congress spend money.

I dont even want to see the $600 payments.

Just open the fucking economy.

That is really what we lost on Nov 3.

By Nov 5 had the true result been in the book Fauci, Barr, Wray would have had their bags packed.

but.......

In this case use this steaming pile of shit as a wedge and Trump needs to be the hammer to drive it.

Its creating exposure.

Look at the comments in the videos or news stories on this....

"Nothing for Americans, other countries get millions and they kick back part of that to Pelosi"

Yes. yes people let the hate flow through you. Your hate will make you powerful.

Good time to remind people of this....

While restaurant owners were throwing away their food inventory and selling their kitchen gear in bankruptcy auctions...

Let me guess.

Faggot fuck Romney probably went out of his way to tell us all how well thought out this bill was, right?

There are a ton of people I dislike. There are also those that have tried to kill me, lived to tell about it, and I respect. But God, do I fucking hate that limp wristed Romney faggot.

I was listening to the radio this morning about how this was hammered out...

Romney was involved.

Apparently a "Bi-Partisan" (ie organized crime syndicate) group of congress people got together at someones house for dinner (so much for covid).

This group of dems/repukes built the foundation of the bill (ie they layed down a hefty dose of shit deciding how much they could give away to increase their kickbacks).

To give the story some homey cordiality it was mentioned John Warner (actual stated in the reporting he is one of the richest members of congress) paid for the take out meal that they were all sharing.

This is their public relations campaign....

A bunch of rich thieves get together like we are told not to do, to share some likely expensive take out dinner from a restaurant no longer able to conduct normal business, and rich John Warner graciously pays for the meal of poors like Mitt Romney, and we should applaud the "Kumbaya" moment. Betting Warner fastidiously gave the receipt to his accountant to claim the cost of the meal.

The Bastille needs to be stormed.

For the past four years, he had essentially been... the commander in chief of a Napoleonic era man-of-war... By itself with no supporting frigates... Trying to protect an entire fleet of life rafts bobbing in the water around it packed with desperate and huddled refugees...... While engaging in full broadside combat against at least two other equally sized warships... And more than half of his own crew is engaged in open mutiny, declaring allegiance to the enemy ships, and threatening to fire their muskets into the powder room...

Because I like you and want to bring some joy to your life.....click bait I caught yesterday..

• Love
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country