• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: Trudeau going for 'municipal handgun bans' now.

Human rights violator and anti freedom commie wants the people to have fewer guns, let me find my surprised face 😂

What next, youre going to tell me the CCP, North Korea, and Cuba doesn’t allow all citizens to have ARs and pistols??

Last edited:
Let’s ban handguns and imprison people for it but reduce sentencing if you use one in a crime. Liberal Commie ideals are in full swing. Punish the law abiding but not the criminals. 5 rd limit on rifle mags too.

The Canucks are fucked. Authoritarian regime. Commie is right around the corner.

Last edited:
Let’s ban handguns and imprison people for it but reduce sentencing if you use one in a crime. Liberal Commie ideals are in full swing. Punish the law abiding but not the criminals. 5 rd limit on rifle mags too.

The Canucks are fucked. Authoritarian regime. Commie is right around the corner.
Don’t fear though. Our poopy pants in chief and the Republicans are working on selling us down the river. Age 21. 10rd mag limits. Braces will be no more because no one makes a brace that fits the flavor of the week AFT interpretation. Now 9mm is high powered and blows your lungs out the hole.

I've been out dealing with appointments and such. Just catching a bit of this crap now.

10 rd mags? As in, Lee Enfield 10 rounders, as well as Ruger 10/22 10 rounders need to be 'limited' now? Tube mags in shotguns?

I'm not even going to say anything yet, regarding the Handgun situation.....

Two years later, but it's back in the news

Trudeau moves to implement 'national freeze' on handgun sales across Canada​

Trudeau announced that he would put forward legislation that would implement a national freeze on handgun ownership. "What this means is that it will no longer be possible to buy, sell, transfer, or import handguns anywhere in Canada," he said to applause.

Did he ok this with the Hells Angles ........

You know all those "non-gun people" that just went out and bought guns in the past year? Now is the time to have friendly chats, about why we have a 2A, that we already have enough gun laws against shooting/killing people, and more isn't going to change that because criminals will always find a way to get guns, outlawed or not. Power in numbers. Being a responsible gun owner means knowing what the 2A is about, and the words SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Get out and raise Hell, Canada!
1653956320917.jpeg

Some advice from an old electrician.

When an electrical fault is dangerous and unsafe to approach, you start by switching off the main breaker...

Mussolini found that out the hard way.

No problem is really new. The best answers always come from history.

There will be a reckoning, very soon.

The Nuremberg Tribunals showed the way. Same problems, same solutions.

Elder Wisdom, still wise and to the point.

From the Virginia Declaration of Rights:

Greg
Good advise. But very few Americans history, much less learn from it. For most, three years ago is ancient history.

Reactions: TurboTrout
So your saying one guy controls 38 million people like a dictator , eh good for him.