• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BREAKING: TX/ABBOT JUST PUT FEDS ON NOTICE!!!!!

Abbott is doing the right thing in bussing the detritus out of Texas as fast as he can to the democratic shit holes .
But how many has Texas taken in? Enough to make a red state not purple, but blue.Too little too late. And every single one of Congress was in on it from the beginning.

Remember when congressmen were denied entry to a migrant detention facility in 2018? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

The fake scene with AOC crying in her white suit in a parking lot? Yes, we remember. And how much did those families of "separated children" receive?

Last edited:
The fake scene with AOC crying in her white suit in a parking lot? Yes, we remember. And how much did those families of "separated children" receive?
Jeff Merkley was denied entry to a facility in Brownsville. They even called the cops. The point - no one in government wants to hold any of this to the light.

But how may has Texas taken in? Enough to make a red state not purple, but blue.Too little too late. And every single one of Congress was in on it from the beginning.

I think you are high on something if you think Abbot is on his way out.

Besides my son wife and I are personally training refuges worth salvaging from cali and ny and busily pissing off and running out the rest as fast as possible.

Last edited:
I think you are high on something if you think Abbot is on his way out.

Besides my son wife and I are personally training refuges worth salvaging from cali and ny and busily pissing off and running out the rest as fast as possible.

No, I am not High thank you, I never said Abbott is on his way out. Matter of fact he is only going to go up higher up in the chain for his role/willing participation.

Last edited:

Curious why you chose to salvage Cali./NY refugees and not a homeless vet or refugee within your own state. Is your "refugee" legal or illegal? As I stated elsewhere, its a huge commitment to be a sponsor (not just "character" witness); if you are a sponsor I commend you. I'm a second generation immigrant - basically whose parent got in because they had "worthy" relatives and contacts who paved the way and became sponsors moving forward.

Last edited:
Curious why you chose to salvage Cali./NY refugees and not a homeless vet or refugee within your own state. Is your "refugee" legal or illegal? As I stated elsewhere, its a huge commitment to be a sponsor (not just "character" witness); if you are a sponsor I commend you. I'm a second generation immigrant - basically whose parent got in because they had "worthy" relatives and contacts who paved the way and became sponsors moving forward.
The New York and California transplants are citizens fleeing dem shitholes, dissatisfied with the way things are going in those states. A few are worth reeducating most are a lost cause.
What percent have been "shipped out" vs. stayed in Texas since Jan. 2021?
Do your own homework but my answer is not enough if it it's
not 100%.

While your looking that up find someone else's leg to hump.