• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Breitbart: Generation Z, Millennials Break Big for Democrats

Born before 1981=Not a millennial

Born between 1981-1996= Millennials

Born between 1997-2010= Gen z

Born between 2010-present =Gen Alpha

I work with Millenials almost entirely. They all vote for and love the big D. One gal, though is pro 2A, has a ccw, but couldn't bring herself to vote for the 2A guy because she's more Pro-Choice than pro 2A. So yeah, in this case the Roe v. Wade thing had a negative affect on the R's.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
A lot of people underestimated the power of SCOTUS' decision on Roe v Wade.... Republicans buried their heads in the sand, screaming *it doesn't matter.* Well, guess what... It does.

Pro-2A people are RARE and if you are willing to accept defeat every single election cycle, then continue the non-sense pigeon holing... Otherwise, those that are passionate about the 2A better start figuring out a way to reach across to everyone to convince them why it matters. Screaming 'my rights' and 'shall not be infringed' will absolutely guarantee you will, indeed, lose your 2A rights.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci

18-24
7%
25-29
5%
30-39
13%
40-49
11%
50-64
29%
65 or older
34%
Fetterman72%68%60%50%45%46%
Oz25%31%37%49%54%53%

Updated 3:19 p.m. ET, Nov. 9

Gender by marital status
2,660 total respondents

Married men
36%
Married women
28%
Unmarried men
14%
Unmarried women
21%
Fetterman42%52%52%65%
Oz57%48%43%34%

Most important issue to your vote
2,660 total respondents

Crime
11%
Abortion
37%
Inflation
28%
Gun policy
9%
Immigration
7%
Fetterman51%78%27%n/an/a
Oz49%21%72%n/an/a

Subgroups indicated with an n/a were interviewed for this exit poll, but the sample size may be too small for estimates within those groups to be projectable with confidence to their true values in the population.

Reactions: Noobilicious
I’ve been saying for years now that Millennials (and Gen-Z, I don’t distinguish between them) will cede control of the planet back to the apes.

living in booming cities, 8 buck faggoty coffee drinks, avocado toast, whatever the fuck that is, almond milk, on and on, the list to make them feel worthy is unreal. What happened to beers in the back yard or garage on a Saturday, build lifetime friendships?

I graduated from a big campus very recently, and things you mentioned above have changed a lot. Just reporting what I experienced, so don't shoot the messenger:

• Starbucks hasn't been cool for years; most everyone I know is drinking boba tea or bubble tea. There are four shops near campus, each of them packed till 11 PM even on rainy nights.
  • Avocado toast was like 5 years ago - can't find them anywhere near campus. Now the most popular snack on campus is Korean fried chicken tossed with Gochujang sauce or honey-orange sauce.
  • If you throw a beer in a garage party, you will end up with a sausage fest. Worse, someone will post a sad video reel on Instagram or SnapChat, so no one will come to your future parties. To have girls show up to your party, you need some "theme" like BlackPink or Dia De Muerto.
  • There are not many single girls in boom towns; most single girls live in metro-areas, midtowns, or gentrified neighborhoods.

What I am trying to convey here is that in 18-25 group it is the women who dictate what young men do.

Women who dictate what men do?????

You pussys

May be things were different in the 1970s? In my years of partying, only one girl fixed me a plate and she was a Russian exchange student.

For reference, I look good on days I take a shower, and I am pretty fun to be around after 4 drinks. I think life on campus is even harder for uglier dudes.

The Dems have been playing the long game and it's paying off. We can bitch about how it's wrong and unfair all we want, but it's working. They've used their power, money and influence for decades to ensure they own the media, schools, 90% of teachers, movies, celebrities, TV shows, cartoons, the list goes on. Kids are spoon fed Dem ideology now from the time they are 3 years old hours a day all the way through college. When the Dems have political control they bribe the lower and middle income folks for votes with benefits/cash and policies that increase the number of poor voters, most of which vote Dem.

Meanwhile the GOP message can basically be summed up as: "Look you poor stupid lazy pussies, we know better than you do, just shut up and let us get richer while you get poorer. Trickle down economics means you'll get richer too!" Except no one is stupid enough to believe trickle down economics anymore. The GOP is now like a frustrated pet owner who can't figure out how to stop their dog from peeing in the house, they stomp their feet, yell at them and get mad, but they aren't smart enough to change their tactics in order to get the result they want.

47 million Americans could get up to $10k for their student loans, courtesy of the Dems. We can bitch about how it's wrong and unfair (and it is), but that doesn't matter. ~50% of Americans vote in midterms, so ~25 million getting student loan bribes would vote. That means the Dem's just tried to hand 25-30% of midterm voters $10k bribes. Worse yet for the GOP, now their Trump appointed judge is blocking it. So not only will those 25 million voters that saw the Dems as trying to directly help their financial situation, they will blame the GOP for trying to take it away. In the world of instant gratification American culture, that's not going to go over well, doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. It's worse than that too, because every year another 3 million voters graduate college with student loan debt, another big batch of bribed Dem voters.

Going after abortion....it's almost like the GOP strategy was to loose midterm elections on purpose. I guarantee a record % of women voters, voted blue. Just look at the chart posted above.....78% of people that voted for Fetterman, the #1 issue for them was Abortion. The chart below shows nationally it was basically as big of an issue as the economy and much bigger than crime or gun control in battleground states.

TOP ISSUES IN THE 2022 MIDTERMS (%)

LocationInflationAbortionCrime
Arizona36326
Georgia372613
Michigan28456
Nevada362811
New Hampshire36355
Pennsylvania283711
Wisconsin343112
NATIONAL312711

The Dems have been playing the long game and it's paying off. We can bitch about how it's wrong and unfair all we want, but it's working. They've used their power, money and influence for decades to ensure they own the media, schools, 90% of teachers, movies, celebrities, TV shows, cartoons, the list goes on. Kids are spoon fed Dem ideology now from the time they are 3 years old hours a day all the way through college. When the Dems have political control they bribe the lower and middle income folks for votes with benefits/cash and policies that increase the number of poor voters, most of which vote Dem.

Meanwhile the GOP message can basically be summed up as: "Look you poor stupid lazy pussies, we know better than you do, just shut up and let us get richer while you get poorer. Trickle down economics means you'll get richer too!" Except no one is stupid enough to believe trickle down economics anymore. The GOP is now like a frustrated pet owner who can't figure out how to stop their dog from peeing in the house, they stomp their feet, yell at them and get mad, but they aren't smart enough to change their tactics in order to get the result they want.

47 million Americans could get up to $10k for their student loans, courtesy of the Dems. We can bitch about how it's wrong and unfair (and it is), but that doesn't matter. ~50% of Americans vote in midterms, so ~25 million getting student loan bribes would vote. That means the Dem's just tried to hand 25-30% of midterm voters $10k bribes. Worse yet for the GOP, now their Trump appointed judge is blocking it. So not only will those 25 million voters that saw the Dems as trying to directly help their financial situation, they will blame the GOP for trying to take it away. In the world of instant gratification American culture, that's not going to go over well, doesn't matter if it's right or wrong. It's worse than that too, because every year another 3 million voters graduate college with student loan debt, another big batch of bribed Dem voters.

Going after abortion....it's almost like the GOP strategy was to loose midterm elections on purpose. I guarantee a record % of women voters, voted blue. Just look at the chart posted above.....78% of people that voted for Fetterman, the #1 issue for them was Abortion. The chart below shows nationally it was basically as big of an issue as the economy and much bigger than crime or gun control in battleground states.

What you said certainly rings true based on my recent experience.

Again don't shoot the messenger, but the day Roe v Wade flipped women on campus had their war face on. I bet that made a huge difference in the midterms.

And for years we have seen Amazon and Tesla billionaires get massive handouts, Iowa corn farmers gorging on ethanol subsidies, fat-cats writing off their 6000 lbs luxury SUVs... this 10K student loan handout was the first time 18-25 got something. Most students prefer loan relief more than trickle down.

Last edited:
I dought it sweetpea

*doubt. We have phones with autocorrect now if that helps you write gooder.

1668203133712.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dot3 and oneshot86
I graduated from a big campus very recently, and things you mentioned above have changed a lot. Just reporting what I experienced, so don't shoot the messenger:

• Starbucks hasn't been cool for years; most everyone I know is drinking boba tea or bubble tea. There are four shops near campus, each of them packed till 11 PM even on rainy nights.
  • Avocado toast was like 5 years ago - can't find them anywhere near campus. Now the most popular snack on campus is Korean fried chicken tossed with Gochujang sauce or honey-orange sauce.
  • If you throw a beer in a garage party, you will end up with a sausage fest. Worse, someone will post a sad video reel on Instagram or SnapChat, so no one will come to your future parties. To have girls show up to your party, you need some "theme" like BlackPink or Dia De Muerto.
  • There are not many single girls in boom towns; most single girls live in metro-areas, midtowns, or gentrified neighborhoods.

What I am trying to convey here is that in 18-25 group it is the women who dictate what young men do.
This is because women under 30 control who gets laid. Over 30, the productive men realize they don’t need to put up with that shit and the women are run through miserable ex-good lookers who’s blood has largely turned to acid. Western society has sold women the lie that giving away something you never get more of is a good investment. Most of them can’t manage a simple domestic partnership because the are self obsessed sluts rapidly turning into rough looking whores.

let's revisit your positions when you grow hair on your nuts...it's not the youth where we seek wisdom, neither is wisdom found with age. Experience young sir...experience