• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

British soldier killed by terrorists... no not in Afghanistan. In LONDON.

Sickening but given the background of the perps, not at all surprising.

May the solider RIP.

As a side note, couldn't help chuckling at the clueless broad who practically bumps into the savage perp without so much a clue as to what he just did. Talk about lack of situational awareness.

Last edited:
I saw that on another forum. Good thing they have those gun laws to keep people from acting violent.

20 minutes for an armed response by police. And this is in London....

I am physically upset by this violation. This poor solider must have been targeted. He didnt have a chance.

Change your routine gentlemen.

More likely they just hung around near the barracks for an obviously military type to ambush.

The attacker speaks with a London accent which is most cause for concern. This shows the fanaticism has taken root outside of the usual communities. I would be interested to see if there is a Nigerian connection somewhere.

As horrific as this attack is it's on par with the beatings delt out by the IRA and Loyalists to eachother and innocents in Northern Ireland. What's truly eye opening here is the day-time assault and then no attempt to escape. I wonder if this is a tactical evolution reflecting the increasing difficulty of committing mass murder attacks. I imagine high visibity and maximum brutality are substituted for organized and large scale. Apparently the attackers had firearms so the choice of blades was not based on necessity.

My heart goes out to the victim and especially his family. Reading about this made me very angry. I can only imagine their grief and rage.

More likely they just hung around near the barracks for an obviously military type to ambush.

The attacker speaks with a London accent which is most cause for concern. This shows the fanaticism has taken root outside of the usual communities. I would be interested to see if there is a Nigerian connection somewhere.

As horrific as this attack is it's on par with the beatings delt out by the IRA and Loyalists to eachother and innocents in Northern Ireland. What's truly eye opening here is the day-time assault and then no attempt to escape. I wonder if this is a tactical evolution reflecting the increasing difficulty of committing mass murder attacks. I imagine high visibity and maximum brutality are substituted for organized and large scale. Apparently the attackers had firearms so the choice of blades was not based on necessity.

My heart goes out to the victim and especially his family. Reading about this made me very angry. I can only imagine their grief and rage.

The latest news puts the attack near the Royal Artillery barracks in Woolwich, and it was definitely a case of targeting a soldier. A lot of sentiment has been stirred up and there will most likely be revenge killings, likely to befall anyone who looks the part of "the enemy." It's early; London may well overheat this summer into a meltdown.

Edit - Just because someone may go beyond my stupid thought and say something political and I need to stick around here to learn some stuff.....as well Ive got an order in with Lazy for a USO 1-8X in this is our primary contact means.

Last edited:
20 minutes for an armed response by police. And this is in London....

I am physically upset by this violation. This poor solider must have been targeted. He didnt have a chance.

Change your routine gentlemen.

I've spent quite a bit of time in London in the last few years, you'd be surprised at how well armed some of the police are, I know I was. I don't mean the average neighborhood type, but around Parliament, for example, MP5's aplenty! What always strikes me when I see the well armed,body armor wearing police presence around the Govt buildings, I think of how those in power, regardless of what country their in, seem to take care of themselves, in a different manner than the people. Of course Brits are Subjects, we are Free Citizens, but nonetheless it is interesting.

Last edited:
Im absolutely amazed at how people are standing by looking a that poor guy dead in the street. And that dumb fuck woman who just walked right by him......holy shit.

Britain lets these Zots in their country and crap like this happens how stupid can you be? Oh wait, at least as stupid as the US who has THOUSANDS of foreign nationals on the terror watch list inside of our borders. WTF? Get them the fuck out!

Britain lets these Zots in their country and crap like this happens how stupid can you be? Oh wait, at least as stupid as the US who has THOUSANDS of foreign nationals on the terror watch list inside of our borders. WTF? Get them the fuck out!

The one talking on the video is not a foreigner. He was home grown. The 7/7 bombers were all nationals as well. The problem in the UK is the fanaticism is amongst grass roots, not solely imports.

maybe im crazy but how does a single murder of one man by another one man constitute terrorism? isnt it just simple local murder?

It couldn't have happened in a more "Safe" place so to speak.

.For the average citizen there is no access to guns or ammunition
.No hand guns for anyone but the police pretty much
.Just about all the knives are illegal
.You can't even buy large kitchen knives with a sharp tip, they have to be rounded
.CCTV and other surveillance cameras pretty much on every corner and every street
.Police can arrest people and hold them for pretty much anything such as "Walking too confidently" or "Being too tall" etc (yes I can produce news articles on both if you doubt it)
.Laws against using force against someone else, even in self defense

So.... It just goes to show, people kill people regardless of laws and terrorists hate us endlessly and will resort to killing with stone age tools if needed.

I can only pray for both the soldier's family, and our Hide members in the UK.

I can only hope that the man responsible, and any more responsible, if any, are properly brought to justice.

Not to piss in the pot and all - but tell me exactly how 2 mooselam immigrants (illegal?) that hack to death a soldier for political and religious reasons, while a cowered group of unarmed sheep watch and wait for armed police to arrive on scene 20 minutes later...................ISN"T A POLITICAL POST IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES?

Where is all the blood around the body? Only blood on his hands, no splatter. This is strange. A lady walks up to the body to check on victim... well, with a missing head I'd say he's not going to be doing very well.

Watch the second video, the black lady just casually walks right past him like nothings wrong. This part gets edited out of the main film that is shown on the news.

Last edited:
They slaughtered him in front of their car and then dragged him onto the street. Hence less blood than expected.

In sweden there are on going riots because the police shot a muslim a couple of days ago who was also waving a machette.

It might become a hot summer in europe despite the terrible weather

Not to piss in the pot and all - but tell me exactly how 2 mooselam immigrants (illegal?) that hack to death a soldier for political and religious reasons, while a cowered group of unarmed sheep watch and wait for armed police to arrive on scene 20 minutes later...................ISN"T A POLITICAL POST IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES?

So don't piss in the pot then. I see nothing political about that post.

Yep, the native European populace is getting sick of the parasitic hordes that have come there, get welfare, and then cause trouble. Could get ugly this summer

UPDATE..........................................................

Ingrid Loyau-Kennett confronts one of the suspected killers (photo via Twitter)Ingrid Loyau-Kennett confronts one of the suspected killers. (photo via Twitter)

The horrific attack that left a U.K. soldier dead on the streets of London could have been worse, were it not for the actions of a 48-year-old single mom, the U.K.'s Telegraph reports.

Ingrid Loyau-Kennett spoke with the Telegraph about speaking directly with the suspected killers in the attack's immediate aftermath. In a photograph, Loyau-Kennett can be seen speaking with one of the attackers while a crowd of onlookers watches from a safe distance.

Via the Telegraph:

"And then when I went up there was this black guy with a revolver and a kitchen knife, he had what looked like butcher’s tools and he had a little axe, to cut the bones, and two large knives and he said 'move off the body," she said.

"So I thought 'OK, I don’t know what is going on here’ and he was covered with blood. I thought I had better start talking to him before he starts attacking somebody else. I thought these people usually have a message so I said, 'what do you want?'

"I asked him if he did it and he said yes and I said why? And he said because he has killed Muslim people in Muslim countries, he said he was a British soldier and I said really and he said 'I killed him because he killed Muslims and I am fed up with people killing Muslims in Afghanistan they have nothing to do there.'”

Loyau-Kennett then described what she judged to be the mental state of one of the attackers.

Via the Telegraph:

"I started to talk to him and I started to notice more weapons and the guy behind him with more weapons as well. By then, people had started to gather around. So I thought OK, I should keep him talking to me before he noticed everything around him.

“He was not high, he was not on drugs, he was not an alcoholic or drunk, he was just distressed, upset. He was in full control of his decisions and ready to everything he wanted to do.

I said 'right now it is only you versus many people, you are going to lose, what would you like to do?’ and he said I would like to stay and fight.”

By engaging with the suspects, Loyau-Kennett helped distract them, which allowed police to move in, the Telegraph reports.

A man identifying himself as Loyau-Kennett's son took to Twitter to boast about his mother's bravery. Basil Baradaran wrote, "My mum is a [expletive] badass" and posted the photo of her confronting one of the alleged killers. He later wrote, "Holy [expletive] I have reporters calling up now asking for the story. So much for an evening watching the new Jackie Chan movie I bought."

The two alleged suspects were shot by police and are in serious condition in a nearby hospital.

Former shadow counter-terrorism minister Patrick Mercer spoke about Loyau-Kennett's bravery as well as other bystanders who helped to shield the slain soldier's body from further attacks.

"This is courage of the highest order," Mercer said. "It sounds as if these members of the public are not soldiers, not policemen, not people whose duties demand this, they are extremely courageous people and that courage deserves to be recognised at the highest level."

Last edited:

How about you getting at least some facts correct before posting? I'd like to see what you'd do if you saw two men armed with machettes, knives and cleavers attacking a man and you weren't armed...

maybe im crazy but how does a single murder of one man by another one man constitute terrorism? isnt it just simple local murder?

The definition of terrorism is the use of force/violence to bring about change. If you'll read the articles, it says the man went on to rant about pulling British forces out of the war.

The media tends to have a kneejerk reaction to any and all outrageous violence nowadays, and call it terrorism when it's just wanton, pointless violence, but in this case it's entirely appropriate.

.Police can arrest people and hold them for pretty much anything such as "Walking too confidently" or "Being too tall" etc (yes I can produce news articles on both if you doubt it)

Now that shit is wacky. Please share those articles, I'd like to have a WTF moment.

How about you getting at least some facts correct before posting? I'd like to see what you'd do if you saw two men armed with machettes, knives and cleavers attacking a man and you weren't armed...

Thank you for saying that. I don't know what that knucklehead was going on about, but I bet he's all warm and safe on his couch as he facerolls his keyboard.

Last edited:

According to European papers and PM Cameron it does constitute that, it´s is not the act it self it´s the intent behind the act,t UK and a lot other European nations has had there fair share of acts of terrorism during the last 50 years, this will be regarded as terrorism, an attack against the state and the people. Not in any way as deadly and or large, still even Sweden have had bomb men and other acts of terrorism, with demands that we remove those few soliders we have had in hot spots around the world.

About the safe comment, safety is not a lot of CCTV, that is for the aftermatch.

I feel for the family of the murdered young man and hope that they will make sure to investigate fully what happened and why the MI5/6 did not pick up on the attackers earlier. /Chris

They were the facts as expressed by the radio as of yesterday afternoon. Yes I realize they are reporting they were British born citizens. I am sure more will come out.

The reason I bring up the question is that here is no way most current events aren't political. So what exactly are the rules of the road? Is it strictly about shooting? Or, which of the following topics cross over into expressly political?

Trending now:

Nekkei takes a dump - BOJ Pumps In 2 Trillion Yen
WH Revises IRS story (again)
Wistle Blower - AFRICOM Had Assets In Country - Told To Stand Down or Else
FOMC Silent on Nekkei Crash
Sweden - Immigrants Riot
DOJ Admits to Using Drones to Kill Four US Citizens
Armed DHS Dispatched to Intimidate Tea Party Protestors at IRS

They were the facts as expressed by the radio as of yesterday afternoon. Yes I realize they are reporting they were British born citizens. I am sure more will come out.

The reason I bring up the question is that here is no way most current events aren't political. So what exactly are the rules of the road? Is it strictly about shooting? Or, which of the following topics cross over into expressly political?

Trending now:

Nekkei takes a dump - BOJ Pumps In 2 Trillion Yen
WH Revises IRS story (again)
Wistle Blower - AFRICOM Had Assets In Country - Told To Stand Down or Else
FOMC Silent on Nekkei Crash
Sweden - Immigrants Riot
DOJ Admits to Using Drones to Kill Four US Citizens
Armed DHS Dispatched to Intimidate Tea Party Protestors at IRS

Jeez, this thread went to hell quick. Frank is right.

That's the point. In today's climate, where the reported story is only symptomatic of a condition that has been intentionally created (belying a broader and clandestine purpose) - there is no way to discuss most any current event, as they all ultimately involve 'politics'.

I saw this yesterday and in the back of my mind, something was missing. Then I saw it again this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

This soldier got slaughtered like a PIG in the middle of the street, and not ONE person went to render aid. Nobody obviously stopped the attack in progress either. And so while he filmed his little monologue, everyone watched. The British citizens have been trained very well. And from the looks of that square or platz, it was populated, busy and I bet noise carries well.

I'd like to think in America we aren't like that yet. That if someone is attacked, especially with hand tools, that someone else would step in. I can't help but think that that crowd could have subdued those two assholes. I like to think in America, that motherfucker would be taking a dirt nap before finishing his deed, let alone the damn video. That video says it all: who else stands around and kills people in broad daylight, in crowded areas, and with impunity? Nobody afraid of repercussions or being stopped, that is certain!

Personally, I've put my ass on the line here in good ole US to help others, help strangers, and no it isn't my job to do so. I just can't sleep at night knowing I let someone else suffer without helping them, even if I have to share some of the suffering. I render aid when I can. Also, I am armed and know the law here in my state; interrupting a felony (particularly a violent one) is well within the powers granted to me by my CC permit and those powers were made possible by my Rights, in particular 2A.

But in London, taking away the weapons seems to have had a much, much greater impact that anyone could imagine. It didn't just take away the teeth of the people, it neutered them into helpless eunuchs without the balls to lift a finger. They are all observers, which isn't really necessary since they have so damn many cameras. Maybe that was why the old lady just walked on by the killers, she knows the game score and won't be making any more plays anyway.

I've met 6 Brit scouts and knew them fairly well, we fucked up Vancouver BC together, the 12 of us, a decade ago. I trained with others. I have nothing but total respect for everyone of them I ever met, hell, I liked 'em a LOT better than Canadian soldiers (sorry Canucks, maybe I never met your hardcore drinking/fighting types). Those guys were just like us with round dog tags and funny accents (depending on where they were from --this Cockney fellow was quite funny). Another funny thing, a few of us almost got the Soldier's Medal for rescuing a lady from being cut to bits by a madman who shoved her through a plate glass window. The Canadians, they watched and filmed it on their primitive (at the time) phone cameras. I had to order a guy to take one away to call the cops, had another render aid (despite communicable disease) and I tracked and cornered the attacker. I don't know, maybe we are the "police of the world". But a Canadian woman would have died and a man up for murder had not some foreigners stepped in (btw, didn't get the medal because the bitch dropped the charges and we didn't get the papers from the trial... But I still did the right thing).

I also recall being in Amsterdam and this girl got attacked. She fought back and retained her purse and her vagina intact. She told the story to her Dutch co-workers and they immediately chided her and had nothing to do with her for a while. When asked why such the big deal, she fought off the bad guy, that SHE wasn't bad, she was told that it was best to give a violent individual what he wants rather than start a fight. Keep the peace at all costs. As a result, theft is high there, but murder isn't (although Van Gogh was murdered while I was there or just before I got there --by muslims).

Love hearing about what happens in the killers country everyday... Come on over here and try that shit in my neighborhood and you'll find out what happens in my neighborhood everyday.

Sorry, rant off, this just disgusts me more than average for some reason. Most soldiers are good folks, even shitty ones are better than many average folks. To see one cut down in his own home like that is just damn sad.

Well, Van Gogh wasn't a random murder, from what I've read. He made a short film that riled 'em up, and they came after him for it. Not justified by any means, but if you poke a rabid animal, it's going to come at you. Refusing protection after the threats started coming was a bad decision on Van Gogh's part.

That's the point. In today's climate, where the reported story is only symptomatic of a condition that has been intentionally created (belying a broader and clandestine purpose) - there is no way to discuss most any current event, as they all ultimately involve 'politics'.

Mike, I dunno what you're going on about. Technically, this story involves politics because the nutjobs were bona fide terrorists (by definition), but it's also bona-fide reporting of a tragedy, there's no pushing of any agenda here.

A verboten political post would be along the lines of "Barry O's a scrub! Blargh blargh impeach blargh!"

I saw this yesterday and in the back of my mind, something was missing. Then I saw it again this morning and it hit me like a ton of bricks.

This soldier got slaughtered like a PIG in the middle of the street, and not ONE person went to render aid. Nobody obviously stopped the attack in progress either. And so while he filmed his little monologue, everyone watched. The British citizens have been trained very well. And from the looks of that square or platz, it was populated, busy and I bet noise carries well.

I'd like to think in America we aren't like that yet. That if someone is attacked, especially with hand tools, that someone else would step in. I can't help but think that that crowd could have subdued those two assholes. I like to think in America, that motherfucker would be taking a dirt nap before finishing his deed, let alone the damn video. That video says it all: who else stands around and kills people in broad daylight, in crowded areas, and with impunity? Nobody afraid of repercussions or being stopped, that is certain!

Personally, I've put my ass on the line here in good ole US to help others, help strangers, and no it isn't my job to do so. I just can't sleep at night knowing I let someone else suffer without helping them, even if I have to share some of the suffering. I render aid when I can. Also, I am armed and know the law here in my state; interrupting a felony (particularly a violent one) is well within the powers granted to me by my CC permit and those powers were made possible by my Rights, in particular 2A.

Strykervet, I agree about what some people are like. I live in an overly wealthy town, and most persons are so caught up in themselves and their "good life" that they would never help a stranger. They would never change the oil in their car, would never get their hands dirty doing anything, most look down on anyone not like them. The average soldier has better morals and more compassion than these people. This is in the US, in California, near San Francisco.

I think if in an area where people are more connected to the real world, that they would tend to render assistance. There is something about the wealthier people get, the less most of them seem to care about others.

So to keep this thread from getting political, I was wondering what the terrorists were shot with. I heard something about them getting shot in the legs and they were resting comfortably in the hospital. So what do British cops carry? Calibre etc. what is the PC to smoke some assholes like this. Also wondering if the shot to the legs was a British police procedure.

So to keep this thread from getting political, I was wondering what the terrorists were shot with. I heard something about them getting shot in the legs and they were resting comfortably in the hospital. So what do British cops carry? Calibre etc. what is the PC to smoke some assholes like this. Also wondering if the shot to the legs was a British police procedure.

I could be wrong but I've never heard of any police agency that trains it's officers (outside of sniper/observer teams) to target specific points on the body. Usually training is done to attain center mass hits.

I could be wrong but I've never heard of any police agency that trains it's officers (outside of sniper/observer teams) to target specific points on the body. Usually training is done to attain center mass hits.

Well, right, center of mass unless its a head shot hostage thing. But you never can tell what the rules of engagement is for a cop in GB. I just wonder in the kinder and gentler GB they might have some fucked up rule about not shooting center of mass for some reason. Unarmed fleeing felon? or who knows? The thought of it is ridiculous but you never know these days.

I'm thinking a 190gr SMK in the knee cap for what they did though.

Knowing our nanny-state British friends across the pond, they likely shot to wound rather than kill to piss off more mooslims. The barbarism of the crime is what shocked me, but you can go to LA and watch the LAPD get shot at and nobody there would think to help them...

I can't tell.. were both killed or??? And if not... WHY THE FUCK NOT.

Because that's the difference between us and them, and right and wrong. You shoot to end the threat of grievous bodily harm or death, not specifically to kill. Otherwise, what's the difference?

Well from watching the video seems to me like cleaver dude charged/ran at the responding cops with knives still in hand and they defended themselves. The other guy supposedly had a revolver but its hard to tell from the video. I for one think they should have been summarily executed right there on the spot but most people would have cried if something like that happened.

Because that's the difference between us and them, and right and wrong. You shoot to end the threat of grievous bodily harm or death, not specifically to kill. Otherwise, what's the difference?

Bullshit, it is my opinion that savages like these two should be treated accordingly. I actually agreed with cleaver dude when he said in his impromptu interview "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". That is how we should take the fight to these fanatics. They don't understand reason so why try to reason with them. Stoop to their level and beyond and eradicate them from the face of the earth. I know this will "outrage and disgust" some people on here but "Sometimes in order to beat the monster, you have to become a monster yourself".

Bullshit, it is my opinion that savages like these two should be treated accordingly. I actually agreed with cleaver dude when he said in his impromptu interview "an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth". That is how we should take the fight to these fanatics. They don't understand reason so why try to reason with them. Stoop to their level and beyond and eradicate them from the face of the earth. I know this will "outrage and disgust" some people on here but "Sometimes in order to beat the monster, you have to become a monster yourself".

They're attempting to justify their action by couching it in terms from the majority UK playbook ... the second book, 21st chapter. I'd be more direct, but the forum of late seems skittish around certain discussion. At any rate, if you just slay them in the street, you legitimize their actions and help cause the reasonable and the fence-sitters to become more radicalized. If, instead, you prosecute them according to the rule of law, you remove all considerations of "us vs. them." Otherwise, more decide to opt for martyrdom and it just goes on and on.

Putting aside the irony of one nanny state enforcer criticizing another there's a lot of merit to not shooting to kill.

The UK has a much longer exposure to homeland acts of terrorism thanks to the IRA. Revenge killing is a poor substitute to extracting information that can prevent future attacks.

The MET have had a lot of their armed response trained by SAS and IDF and although the feedback by the SAS trainers was less than glowing I'm thinking by now they know what they're doing.

I would bet that neither of those thugs thought they'd be still alive. The virgins will have to wait it seems...

BTW - there is a Nigerian connection, that being the thug speaking in the video. Where and by whom he was radicalized will be interesting to discover.

There appears to be a LOT of political posts on this subject! May I suggest some of you, go back, edit-delete those posts that have any political content-how much clearer can the rules be? ANY-does not mean a little, it means none. We lost the 2nd Adm board. WHY? Political posts, the owner has made himself crystal clear-no political posts, no hints, no "little remarks", nothing, period. Please delete those posts that are or could be considered "political" in nature, we may lose the bear pit next. just saying......

Hopefully some of you are capable of fulling understanding this, but I won't hold my breath. This is not religious, political, nor racist, and if you cannot understand that, then I have no 'faith' that you understand why one does not put a tomato in a fruit salad...

My7m66y.png

They're attempting to justify their action by couching it in terms from the majority UK playbook ... the second book, 21st chapter. I'd be more direct, but the forum of late seems skittish around certain discussion. At any rate, if you just slay them in the street, you legitimize their actions and help cause the reasonable and the fence-sitters to become more radicalized. If, instead, you prosecute them according to the rule of law, you remove all considerations of "us vs. them." Otherwise, more decide to opt for martyrdom and it just goes on and on.

But that assuming that terrorists are people who understand reason. Those that are going to hate us for our way of life are simply just going to hate us no matter what we do or how well we treat them... This has been taught to them since the dawn of time and I don't think they are going to see the light anytime soon unfortunately.