• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Broken System - Upgrade Not Working

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Please do not report anyone currently

The system is not working, paid members are not being credited correctly and badges appear to be not working on the accounts that have upgraded

We are aware they are looking into it, appears to a disconnect between the file system and forum not communicating correctly

Please be patient

Had some issues with secondary identification as well. It would send the code, but return me to the login screen after I put it in. Took about 5 tries to get logged in.

The error was found,

those with broken upgrades have to either wait for it to cycle or they can cancel it in Pay Pal and sign back up, if you have an issue and want to cancel let me know so I can refund the failed payment first

The error was found,

those with broken upgrades have to either wait for it to cycle or they can cancel it in Pay Pal and sign back up, if you have an issue and want to cancel let me know so I can refund the failed payment first

You might want to cross post that also in this thread

Because they state: "those of you who paid for a user upgrade, but did not receive the upgrade on your account, please go to Paypal cancel the charge and refund the charge that failed."

I'm assuming you'd want to make sure to clarify to not go try to do a chargeback cancellation on the PayPal charge but rather let you do it as otherwise it gets all kinds of fun and mess etc.

Hi Frank.

Just found this. have sent mail to [email protected] and the contact form previously without response. I am new to paypal and snipershide. will send another mail to that account. I seem to be unable to find any way to cancel my subscription via paypal. the emails from them state that any changes will have to be made contacting you on that email. please advise. Thanks.

Yes,

You want to contact me and not Pay Pal and complain, we can refund and fix this no problem

If you submit through PAY PAL it's a hassle
    Hi Frank.

Just found this. have sent mail to [email protected] and the contact form previously without response. I am new to paypal and snipershide. will send another mail to that account. I seem to be unable to find any way to cancel my subscription via paypal. the emails from them state that any changes will have to be made contacting you on that email. please advise. Thanks.

Cool thanks. Found this thread after reporting issue. No worries.

I am traveling the no response is due to 12 hours on the range up in Alaska and doing this business from my phone.

if you do t provide me details of the transaction I am not responding but most likely I have not gotten to it yet.

I need details as not every situation is cut and dry so please provide full information

Anybody heard anything?

No word or change...🤔
    How long should it take?
    Hey there! If you could send me a PM with a receipt of your Paypal transaction I can get you refunded and then you'll just need to purchase the user upgrade you're wanting again and it'll go through as expected

Update, 7-16

I am currently working on refunding and canceling accounts that were not reporting to the system

Please do not upgrade a second time if you have not received the first refund, I don't want multiple accounts from the same people doing the same thing. Once I refund and cancel the original account you can sign back up

Also, multiple emails from the same people are not doing me any favors. I am working to clear these out and many have been refunded already and I have a second and third email asking for the refund.

It does appear Pay Pal is not emailing like when you subscribe, but check your spam too, because I am going through these and knocking them out

we need to cancel the broken accounts

We originally thought PP would continue the proper communication when it was reset, however, that has not happened

It's best if you signed up when PP Stopped communicating, we refund and cancel the account

Happy to do, but please, Please, Please, Supply me details so I don't have to hunt down your account

Many use a different PP Email address so when I insert this one, nothing comes up, so it's aggravating to have to hunt account after account.

Please give me your proper PP email, your User Name and if you have it, the Transaction ID at least

20 years on this site and I'm still stupid. I misunderstood a comment and suffered verbal diarrhea for no good reason at all. It brought home the fact that this site is still up and still functioning despite a vast campaign of destruction by the gun hater crowd.

Frank is not your problem, the shitheads who elected our illustrious current POTUS are at least partly to blame. Yes, it's not just them; there are are others too.

I think I learned my lesson. At least I hope I did.

Suggestions:

Start out by assuming Frank is already doing all in his power to minimize (first) these problems), and eliminate (understanding human nature idiocy, this may never be a certainty) them.

Give the guy some credit, and while you're at it, also try giving him a break. It's bad enough when the morons are incessant. Don't be adding to the problem.

Assume there was a 'please' buried in here somewhere, too.

Greg

FYI

I made some new changes today so you might see a hiccup in the transition

We removed Cloudflare and went a different route that seems to be working better

So if you notice anything we did it ... expected
    If you had the same traffic and the same number of attack attempts today, whatever you chose to do was super effective.
    Had maybe 3 slight delays with page loads after 6 PM which is nothing compared to what was going on prior. (y)