• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

UgashikBob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2005
Outlet Lower Ugashik Lake AK
This guy walked about 75 feet away from the bride and I in the back yard last night. By the time I got upstairs to get the camera he was half way to my neighbors unoccupied cabin where he stopped for snack of cedar siding, paused for a lenghty back rub, then snorted a few gas fumes and buzzed off.
20110917-3N1G6047.jpg
20110917-3N1G6075.jpg
20110917-3N1G6067.jpg

20110917-3N1G6080.jpg

Re: Brown Bear

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great as usual Bob </div></div>

+1!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: StanwoodSpartan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I would love to have him in my crosshairs </div></div>

No kidding man.

thanks for sharing some great pics!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: captain zeke</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great as usual Bob </div></div>

Again, I'm jealous......

BTW is that cabin dummy-corded to the ground?

Interesting creatures, thanks for sharing Bob.

I wonder if he's just scratching an itch or if that corner is now a "sign post"?

18E:
Our local breezes make steel cable/anchor a good option.
md:
Don't know what the deal is with the corners but for some reason they prefer to chew on them. All of my buildings have teeth marks in the corner.

Thanks Bob, my wife said to tell you she thinks you pictures are fascinating.

Was watching the small 4 year old fishing when he started acting very nervous and took off running up the slope and stopped in the alders. The large boar lumbered on the scene and smelled the young guys tracks and proceeded to take his spot fishing while being watched by the young guy in the alders.
20110921-3N1G6130.jpg

I actually google mapped Lower Ugashik Lake, thats some remote and beautiful country out there, pretty wet too from the looks of it.

awesome pics...always makes me remember my tour in Fairbanks with 6ID(L)...cold in the field let me tell you but what a beautiful place.