• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Browning xbolt speed sr

Jessejames2020

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2018
Looking to pickup a xbolt speed sr in 7mm prc. I've not owned a Browning for a really long time and I'm curious what the accuracy is like for these rifles or at least what to expect.

I’ve gotten Amazing accuracy out of mine, (xbolt max long range in 6.5cm) consistently shooting sub 1/4moa with 147gr eld m hand loads. Mine is the earlier 1-7 twist version. It’s a shame there is not more aftermarket support for the xbolt. Especially chassis and stocks.

Reactions: Jessejames2020
don'y buy that overpriced carbon version. Tikka is a better rifle at that price point

I've got the western hunter in 6.5 prc and it's a 3/4 minute gun. That's about as good as I can shoot with any gun, so I'm very happy with that. I was ready to dislike the factory stock, but I honestly have no complaints with the gun overall. It shoots well, feeds well, and carries well. I'd buy another tomorrow.

Reactions: Jessejames2020