• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

brux barrels

Brux didn't make the exact contour Rock calls a "Sendero". So, we had them start making it. :)

Rem Varmint:
1.250" Cylinder diameter
2.200" Cylinder length
.830" at muzzle (at 26")

AO Varmint:
1.250" Cylinder diameter
3.000" Cylinder length
.875" at muzzle (at 26")

Fairly slight difference with the AO Varmint being just a bit heavier overall.

And while we're at it, my friend Greg Young at Bugholes has a great inventory of quality barrels, actions and other goodies. His service is excellent too. If you have any dealings with Greg, you'll be happy.

Mark

Perfect Mark. I chose something you guys had in stock. I'm impatient so wanted to speed the process up and you watched the only type of shooting I do back at the steel city precision match. This is Zac Smith Btw. I'm giving your 6mm creedmoor reemer a shot :) now get to work on it. Lol

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Oh, dude. Okay. I'm on it. :) The last few weeks I've been running crazy with some family stuff through holidays. Trying to catch up. Hope Woody is taking good care of you. I'll see what is going on with your project and will ping you off-line. Our 6CM reamer is a shooter for sure.

I'm just poking a little fun at you guys. Yes I want it now and have 2k 105gn Hybrids and some vld's waiting on it. Yes woody has taken good care of me especially with me changing my mind 10x.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Good evening gentlemen,
I am new to your site , but thought I would put my 2 cents in here on the Brux discussion. I have done a ton of research on after market barrel manufacturers in my quest to re-build mt Tikka T3 in .270wsm. Through many calls to multiple manufacturers, I came to call Brux barrels. Ken Liebetrau answered the phone call himself and proceeded to answer any and all question I had. You see, I needed a .277 barrel in 8 twist for shooting the Matrix 165-175 gr bullets. Ken told me how much it would cost, plus shipping. I told him I need to make sure I had extra so my smith could make a tread protector to cover the threads when I remove the custom brake, ken says no problem. I will send along a piece of stock from your blank so it comes from stock.Had a nice little discussion on the political climate, and orddered the blank. Ken tels me it would be about 6months, but might be done sooner. Told him to give me a call before shipping , I needed income tax to finance build. Get a call 8 wks later, barrel done, had them hold it till I call, money will be here Wed, first call I make will be to Brux. The customer service is fantastic, they are willing to work with you better than family will some times! so, as of right now, I do believe Brux will be my go to people for anything barrel related.

SHHHHH! If you guys go blabbing to everyone how awesome Brux barrels are, next time I need one my wait will be WAY longer! Seriously tho, great barrels, great service.