• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bucket List Wish Fulfilled GAP Rifle Ordered...

peterh

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2012
Florida
I ordered a Crusader 308 w/ threaded barrel, I needed the McMillan stock with 14 1/2 lop w/adjustable comb. The estimated wait time of 10 months is due to the special order to McMillan for the longer lop. Also now their using Timney Triggers instead of Remington, I'm certainly not complaining about that. There's a lot of other stuff I would have wanted on this build but my budget is maxed out. Maybe my next one....

Last edited:
Well I'm posting this because the other day I was skewered and raked through the coals by the Troll Patrol, I was called a troll, idiot, nube and in general a dumb fuck. Well I just want to let you all know that I spoke to Ken Linn today and placed my Crusader order. So I'm excepting apologies from all you son's of bitches, you can start when ever your ready.

All other well wishers are of course welcomed!!!!!

It's going to be a long 10 month wait....

Great choice. I am having issues trying to find a way to make mine miss.

Ten months will give you time to buy glass, rings, bipod, sling, reloading gear, brass, bullets, powder, primers and range gear. Just think of the options.

peterh - just went and looked at my new GAP rifle that came into the LGS via FedEx earlier today. Of course, I still have to wait 10 days before it's really mine (Kalifornia), but there's nothing better than opening the case for the first time. When your 10 months or so are up, you'll be very happy you went with GAP. When you shoot it and see how ridiculously accurate they can be, you'll be even happier...and you'll wonder how you ever shot anything else. My first GAP was a Crusader and I've never regretted the purchase.

As far as being called a "troll, idiot, nube and in general a dumb fuck", now that you've got a GAP coming, you're no longer eligible for such gentle treatment (LOL). Your gonna be real happy with your Crusader. Enjoy!

better being called names on the internet than wasting thousands on poor workmanship.

Well I'm posting this because the other day I was skewered and raked through the coals by the Troll Patrol, I was called a troll, idiot, nube and in general a dumb fuck.

It's too bad to have to say that at the time you were called those things you deserved every bit of it. You asked a question then you disrespected the men who answered you because you felt the need to set the tone before you would accept the content of the answers you requested. I thought you were quite a asshole. OK, perhaps you came around in the end, but you sure took long enough. I'm still not sure Rooney did not send you as a red herring in a round about way. Now he can say " See this is how Snipers Hide conspires to ruin my business."

I sure do not think any one owes you a apology. If things are as you represent them then you owe some people a humble thank you for saving you a boat load of money and a lot of aggravation.

It's too bad to have to say that at the time you were called those things you deserved every bit of it. You asked a question then you disrespected the men who answered you because you felt the need to set the tone before you would accept the content of the answers you requested. I thought you were quite a asshole. OK, perhaps you came around in the end, but you sure took long enough. I'm still not sure Rooney did not send you as a red herring in a round about way. Now he can say " See this is how Snipers Hide conspires to ruin my business."

I sure do not think any one owes you a apology. If things are as you represent them then you owe some people a humble thank you for saving you a boat load of money and a lot of aggravation.

I promise to stay totally in the loop with everything that go's on in this forum so therefore I can make intelligent comments and only ask never before asked questions that are not in the search function so as not to offend all the intellectual fine people here,,,,I promise.....

I promise to stay totally in the loop with everything that go's on in this forum so therefore I can make intelligent comments and only ask never before asked questions that are not in the search function so as not to offend all the intellectual fine people here,,,,I promise.....
Nobody asked that. You still don't see it? (1) You asked question (2) People tell you answer (3) You start complaining about peoples tone.

It's like this suppose I am walking in the desert and I am dying of thirst. I see some people and I ask where the water is. The people laugh at how stupid I am for being in the desert without knowing how to find water and tell me where to get the water so I (1) tell the people to kiss my ass for laughing at me a little or (2) drink the water and thank them for telling me how to find it, perhaps sharing a laugh with them over my previous unenlightened state.

Nobody asked that. You still don't see it? (1) You asked question (2) People tell you answer (3) You start complaining about peoples tone.

It's like this suppose I am walking in the desert and I am dying of thirst. I see some people and I ask where the water is. The people laugh at how stupid I am for being in the desert without knowing how to find water and tell me where to get the water so I (1) tell the people to kiss my ass for laughing at me a little or (2) drink the water and thank them for telling me how to find it, perhaps sharing a laugh with them over my previous unenlightened state.
Oh! I understand now, thanks for clarifying this for me I really appreciate it......

"I find myself similarly wrecked with a conundrum almost as difficult to navigate as yours. Please help. The San Antonio Spurs cheer leading squad has a few days off and they are begging to follow my every direction over the next 72 hours as I read aloud from the Kama Sutra while drawing from a bottle of Hennessy Beaute du Siecle. Of course I would choose the least smoking hot amongst them to apply a non-stop stream of mineral oil. To set the mood and pace Marina Yakhlakova, Janine Jansen, and Anna Netrebko are offering to play Carnival of The Animals in the nude (Le cynge being my favorite) and join in should the cheer leaders begin to show anything short of absolute commitment at any point. That's scenario A.

The alternative is to have the skin removed from my ball sack with a rusty adze and a pen knife by an inmate from a Russian lunatic asylum who goes by the name Buttercup Vyacheslav. This will happen while Celine Dion is blared at over 150db and I am water boarded with raw sewerage freshly siphoned from the sump of a Carnival cruise ship currently docked in Corpus Christie and carrying a 3,000 strong Indian tour group with a taste for especially intense curry and vindaloo. That's scenario B.

I'm really not sure whose decision is more difficult, yours or mine."

Just so it doesnt get lost.

The only dumb fuck thing about buying a GAP is they are addictive. As far as addictions go though its a pretty healthy one. Might get the wife a little cross with you, but when they see the logic of the investment, way better than blow and hookers, and the burned gun powder doesn't make your ass bigger, she'll calm down.

All silliness aside, they make a great rifle and if you bore of it and want something different, they hold their value very, very well for a custom rifle. I have more of their rifles than any few people should, but still regret selling my crusader.

Will

The only dumb fuck thing about buying a GAP is they are addictive. As far as addictions go though its a pretty healthy one. Might get the wife a little cross with you, but when they see the logic of the investment, way better than blow and hookers, and the burned gun powder doesn't make your ass bigger, she'll calm down.

All silliness aside, they make a great rifle and if you bore of it and want something different, they hold their value very, very well for a custom rifle. I have more of their rifles than any few people should, but still regret selling my crusader.

Will
That's exactly what I tell my wife regarding my shooting; as long as I'm shooting I'm not getting into trouble. After 34 years, it's still working....Yea I can't wait to get this rifle, It's my first but it's probably not my last. This sport is addictive...

Some times when budgeting for a new gun I include a trip to the Michale Kors or Coach store. That usually helps.

Thanks man, that's a good idea. I'll hit the mall this weekend see if I can't find something she needs.....

Last edited:
fag + expensive rifle made by a tard = armed queer who may or may not still be able to shoot while honking on bobos nose of a guy named george. its just math

Remarks of true wisdom! Sounds like a 3rd grader being made fun of on the playground. Every time you make a post I feel like you must be trying to make up for having such a shitty pathetic life.

Bobo the Tard out

Reading this thread takes away my faith in humanity just a little. At least a guy got a GAP.

The pearly gates will swing wide upon your passing, and the angels from on high will lead you through.
You might even have your own little stool at the foot of the throne.

Remarks of true wisdom! Sounds like a 3rd grader being made fun of on the playground. Every time you make a post I feel like you must be trying to make up for having such a shitty pathetic life.

Bobo the Tard out

good to know you follow me george, im truly honored your greatness has stooped to bless my tortured existence with your words of solace. thanks dik

good to know you follow me george, im truly honored your greatness has stooped to bless my tortured existence with your words of solace. thanks dik

I follow GAP threads, to which you seem to always have to piss on?? Your not a customer and I've never met you. You seem to have a hard on for anything you deem to expensive. I'm only wondering what makes a guy want to randomly shit in a thread. Makes no Sense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh great and wonderful soothsayer and one with the power to drop the banhammer at will... I greatly appreciate the fact that you have not slayeth my weak and feable SH account with said banhammer over my recent tirade over Bowe Bergdahl... although you did terminate the thread, oh great and powerful one, you could have been significantly more harsh towards such a lowly, pathetic, pedantic, shabby, and shallow SH account by banning me... for this, I am truly in your debt... until some day in the future when I may so humbly return the favor by sparing your glorious SH account with your 12 years and more than 1,500 posts...

It doesn't seem to take much to escalate threads lately. Oh well, it is what it is. Congrats on the GAP, I hope to also add one to the stable one day.

G.A. Precision makes great rifles.

I feel unworthy of mine. But, I'm gonna keep it anyway. :)

Also, the good folks at GAP are wonderful to order from and provide any help you need.

Not to mention, their shop is 20 miles from where I live.

To the OP , I've had the pleasure to own a .308 Crusader. It was amazing. Would shoot anything from 155's to 208 amaxs. Since got a 6.5 and a 6 Creedmor GAPS.
George and his builders make the most accurate rifles I've ever had the pleasure to shoot and I've shot alot.
In regards to MARCFUK or whatever his name is, he obviously is full of envy and probably masturbates to pics of GAPS. I would make the bold assumption that his idea of a nice rifle is a marlin 30/30 topped off with a 3x9 tasco. ( not knocking it , hell I hunt with one on horse back).
Congrats on your new rifle, and if you ever need load data , I've got TONS for that particular rifle. All kinds of powders, bullets ect... So just send me a PM if you need any. Good day , AS

To the OP , I've had the pleasure to own a .308 Crusader. It was amazing. Would shoot anything from 155's to 208 amaxs. Since got a 6.5 and a 6 Creedmor GAPS.
George and his builders make the most accurate rifles I've ever had the pleasure to shoot and I've shot alot.
In regards to MARCFUK or whatever his name is, he obviously is full of envy and probably masturbates to pics of GAPS. I would make the bold assumption that his idea of a nice rifle is a marlin 30/30 topped off with a 3x9 tasco. ( not knocking it , hell I hunt with one on horse back).
Congrats on your new rifle, and if you ever need load data , I've got TONS for that particular rifle. All kinds of powders, bullets ect... So just send me a PM if you need any. Good day , AS

Finally, someone being helpful and not stirring shit.