• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Budget Precision Rifle Build Series

Re: Budget Precision Rifle Build Series

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NBJamie99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just out of curiosity, what ammo are you guys planning to test? I am really curious what speed some 168FGMM is leaving an AAC-SD? If anyone knows I would really appreciate it.
</div></div>

We should have some Corbon 175 Match on the way. We will definitely run at least a velocity test with FGMM 168. I always have some on hand.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this since I been considering an SPS Tactical or the SPS AAC-SD. Interested in seeing where this project leads. Thanks for taking the time to do the writeups and tests...

I have been constantly trying to talk myself out of the 700 SA business for some time now (being a loyal howa fan), and it's things like this that make me go, "crap. It's not THAT expensive... And I can always do a barrel swap to go to 6.5...".

Regardless, excellent writeup.

Very good stuff. I'm wondering about the optics you choose.