• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Budlight? Jack Daniel’s says hold my budlight and watch this?

Is it just my perception or is this whole issue being seriously avoided by the mainstream media? This is about the only place I see this being discussed...

Is it just my perception or is this whole issue being seriously avoided by the mainstream media? This is about the only place I see this being discussed...

The less "real people" know the better.

Tim Pool analyzes the Bud-light Paradox / marketing dilemma:

(Not a regular listener, but he makes a good point on why Budweiser fears apologizing, yet must apologize.

Bud Light Twitter account STILL quiet: DAY 12

Only took her one year to nuke their #1 brand

Interesting take on "why"

Budweiser main accounts haven't tweeted since the beginning of the month.

From a corporate standpoint, they are in crisis control mode. lol

Reactions: atomic41
But here are some brands you might not have known are owned by the company:

The Michelob brands; Natural Light and Natty Daddy; Cass; Castle; Corona; Harbin; Estrella Jalisco; Aguila; Beck’s; Stella Artois; Jupiler; Kona; Leffe; Landshark Lager; Modelo; Presidente; Hoegaarden; Labatt; Hurricane; Rolling Rock; Skol; Johnny Appleseed; Shock Top; and Quilmes.

Other brands that partner with Anheuser-Busch include:

10 Barrel Brewing; Appalachian Mountain; Blue Point; Breckenridge Brewery; Cisco Brewers; Devils Backbone; Elysian; Four Peaks; Golden Road; Goose Island; Karbach Brewing; Omission Balanced Brewing; Platform Beer Company; Red Hook; Square Mile Cider Company; Veza Sur Brewing; Nirture Cider; Wicked Weed Brewing; Widmer Brothers Brewing; Wynwood Brewing; Hi Ball Energy; Babe; Nutrl; Cutwater Spirits; and Ritas.