• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Budweiser !

Budweiser is for kids, raging alcoholics that are stuck in their ways and poors that can’t afford the myriad of better options available nowadays. You know it, I know it and AB knows it.

The craft beer boom has their backs against the wall and they’re marketing their rice piss to the under 21 crowd of gender bending blue haired pony boys in a desperate attempt to hold ground.

It‘s sad, really. Their beer always sucked, but they did have a few good commercials….
Yeah, lets take the two most redneck, white trash, backwoods, gun toten, organizations.....bud light, and Nascar, and throw a leftist spin on it! Great marketing strategy.....well done! Good luck making that work for you! Stupid!

For me it's almost always
Yuengling,,one of America 's oldest

D. G. Yuengling & Son, established in 1829, is the oldest operating brewing company in the United States. In 2018, by volume of sales, it was the largest craft brewery, sixth largest overall brewery and largest wholly American-owned brewery in the United States. Its headquarters are in Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Yuengling will remain independent and family-owned. A six-member board of directors evenly split between Yuengling and Molson Coors family members and executives will govern the operation with Yuengling retaining the chairmanship, the company said.

“This partnership is a great opportunity for us to grow our distribution footprint for the long term, while continuing to support our existing markets and the communities in which we operate,” said Wendy Yuengling, chief administrative officer of D.G. Yuengling & Son Inc.

Yuengling, a staple at regional bars, generated controversy during the 2016 election cycle after owner Dick Yuengling endorsed Donald Trump for president. The stance triggered calls for a boycott. Yuengling said that those calls had little effect on the company’s bottom line.

Budweiser will jump on anything to sell beer..

23D52151-6201-4EE1-A98B-804463944CE7.jpeg

Remember this Pander to the Black Power movement?

The real tragedy is that those ads convinced a lot of African Americans to try Budweiser. As if they hadn’t been subjected to enough historical injustices.

If anyone should pay reparations, it is Budweiser. To the blacks who they tricked into drinking horse piss!

Sirhr

For me it's almost always
Yuengling,,one of America 's oldest

D. G. Yuengling & Son, established in 1829, is the oldest operating brewing company in the United States. In 2018, by volume of sales, it was the largest craft brewery, sixth largest overall brewery and largest wholly American-owned brewery in the United States. Its headquarters are in Pottsville, Pennsylvania

Yuengling will remain independent and family-owned. A six-member board of directors evenly split between Yuengling and Molson Coors family members and executives will govern the operation with Yuengling retaining the chairmanship, the company said.

“This partnership is a great opportunity for us to grow our distribution footprint for the long term, while continuing to support our existing markets and the communities in which we operate,” said Wendy Yuengling, chief administrative officer of D.G. Yuengling & Son Inc.

Yuengling, a staple at regional bars, generated controversy during the 2016 election cycle after owner Dick Yuengling endorsed Donald Trump for president. The stance triggered calls for a boycott. Yuengling said that those calls had little effect on the company’s bottom line.
Living in northern Marylandistan Yuengling is readily available everywhere. I like it. I don't understand why they would let Molson Coors in the door as a "family member", that will eventually hurt them...maybe it helped them spread distribution?

View attachment 8116091

The real tragedy is that those ads convinced a lot of African Americans to try Budweiser. As if they hadn’t been subjected to enough historical injustices.

If anyone should pay reparations, it is Budweiser. To the blacks who they tricked into drinking horse piss!

Sirhr
It's not just that. Now, when you drink Bud, you are drinking to men in dresses who like lots and lots, and I do mean lots of sodomy. When really what they need is Prozac.

• Haha
Reactions: XLR308
Yeah, lets take the two most redneck, white trash, backwoods, gun toten, organizations.....bud light, and Nascar, and throw a leftist spin on it! Great marketing strategy.....well done! Good luck making that work for you! Stupid
That's exactly what they're doing, and I'm not convinced it's not working.

They started this crap a few years back with their rainbow bottle cans. They donated $1 for every case sold to GLAAD.

Over the last few years revenues, gross profit AND net income have increased and their share price has remained stable despite the double digit market-wide drop last year. Take a look at their 10-Ks. The numbers don't lie.

I hope you're right. I'm just not optimistic. I've yet to see a material impact on the bottom line of woke companies that can be traced back to wokeism. I'm starting to think the whole "go woke, go broke" thing is complete and utter bullshit. We talk a big game on the interwebs, but stop short of actually putting our money where our mouth is. This *might* be why woke companies are sticking with it.

Last edited:

They started this crap a few years back with their rainbow bottle cans. They donated $1 for every case sold to GLAAD.

Over the last few years revenues, gross profit AND net income have increased and their share price has remained stable despite the double digit market-wide drop last year. Take a look at their 10-Ks. The numbers don't lie.

I hope you're right. I'm just not optimistic. I've yet to see a material impact on the bottom line of woke companies that can be traced back to wokeism. I'm starting to think the whole "go woke, go broke" thing is complete and utter bullshit. We talk a big game on the interwebs, but stop short of actually putting our money where our mouth is. This *might* be why woke companies are sticking with it.

Don't know about Budweiser, but Nascar went woke and it severely impacted their income. The stands started thinning out around the same time they hired an ex-NFL exec to run the show. They wanted to address untapped markets, opened tracks in Vegas, Chicago, started taking races away from legacy tracks. Around 2013, they stopped reporting attendance at races. Places like Bristol, which used to have a years long waiting list for tickets, started having empty stands. Many tracks started covering, then removing seats which sat empty. These places used to be sold out just a few years earlier. Coverage changed, cameras were repositioned so the cars and track were shown, but never the stands. Long time fans who used to spend their weekends listening, watching on TV or going to the races threw in the towel. Gimmicks increased as the stick and ball management tried to get new customers. Didn't work. There is no college pipeline constantly generating players and fans for Nascar. It was families and friends who invited and passed down going to the races as a pastime. Now the old guard couldn't give a damn about the races, so the fanbase dwindles. I used to go, jump on a plane or drive 10 hours, watch the races and make it back Monday morning for work. Now I couldn't name a single driver. Same with football, baseball, wouldn't go if someone handed me a free ticket and limo ride to the game and back. Bunch of brands I won't buy at the supermarket, generics are just as good and way cheaper.

Shame that regular workers have to pay for marketing and management's errors.

So how many people here still watch NFL games? I know all kinds of "red blooded Americans" who ignored the whole kneeling, pandering thing and talk a good fight but still watch the NFL. Disney? Nike? If "Go Woke Go Broke" was real then NFL, NIKE, Disney would be bankrupt.

So how many people here still watch NFL games? I know all kinds of "red blooded Americans" who ignored the whole kneeling, pandering thing and talk a good fight but still watch the NFL. Disney? Nike? If "Go Woke Go Broke" was real then NFL, NIKE, Disney would be bankrupt.
If the “untapped market” generates more revenue than the “alienated market,” then there is a net positive to the company books- even if those alienated take their dollars elsewhere and don’t break the boycott.

It’s not necessarily all tough talk only on the internet. The reality is that boycotts rarely work.

But, any advertising that drives someone away from Bud Light and toward a better beer is ultimately one life saved. And, we can all spend our Sunday afternoons on things more productive and enjoyable than watching a bunch of overpayed men play kids’ games.

If the “untapped market” generates more revenue than the “alienated market,” then there is a net positive to the company books- even if those alienated take their dollars elsewhere and don’t break the boycott.

It’s not necessarily all tough talk only on the internet. The reality is that boycotts rarely work.

But, any advertising that drives someone away from Bud Light and toward a better beer is ultimately one life saved. And, we can all spend our Sunday afternoons on things more productive and enjoyable than watching a bunch of overpayed men play kids’ games.
I see all my tough talking "friends" posting selfies at Falcons games wearing Nikes, Mickey Mouse ears, and drinking Bud Lights.

Don't know about Budweiser, but Nascar went woke and it severely impacted their income. The stands started thinning out around the same time they hired an ex-NFL exec to run the show. They wanted to address untapped markets, opened tracks in Vegas, Chicago, started taking races away from legacy tracks. Around 2013, they stopped reporting attendance at races. Places like Bristol, which used to have a years long waiting list for tickets, started having empty stands. Many tracks started covering, then removing seats which sat empty. These places used to be sold out just a few years earlier. Coverage changed, cameras were repositioned so the cars and track were shown, but never the stands. Long time fans who used to spend their weekends listening, watching on TV or going to the races threw in the towel. Gimmicks increased as the stick and ball management tried to get new customers. Didn't work. There is no college pipeline constantly generating players and fans for Nascar. It was families and friends who invited and passed down going to the races as a pastime. Now the old guard couldn't give a damn about the races, so the fanbase dwindles. I used to go, jump on a plane or drive 10 hours, watch the races and make it back Monday morning for work. Now I couldn't name a single driver. Same with football, baseball, wouldn't go if someone handed me a free ticket and limo ride to the game and back. Bunch of brands I won't buy at the supermarket, generics are just as good and way cheaper.

Shame that regular workers have to pay for marketing and management's errors.
I can't comment on Nascar, as that financial information isn't readily available. I stand by my conclusion.

NFL year over year revenue:

1681055555843.png

Reactions: Holliday
I can't comment on Nascar, as that financial information isn't readily available. I stand by my conclusion.

NFL year over year revenue:

View attachment 8116504
It is a sad reality that “our side” is better at whining than acting. It would be nice if this time were different but we will see.

I still see people here on this forum talking about something they just bought from Dicks. 😳 wtf???

How many folks on our side watch the Super Bowl ? A lot!

I see folks at the range drinking canned Black Rifle Coffee.

It would only take a couple of really good boycotts to turn the tide. We don’t need to boycott every woke company. Just some targeted full focused boycotts. They don’t fear us as an economic power because we are lazy.

They fear K-pop girls though…..

Reactions: Lightning8
I don't drink Budlight because it tastes like crap, but I will say the whole cancel culture thing is completely out of control. This whole idea of every time a person or company does something you don't like so we should all boycott them is out of control and horrible for the country. Each of us has a right to buy or not buy from anyone we want and thats all well and good, but starting these huge movements and trying to ruin everyone that does something you dont agree with is crazy. I hate all this woke shit, but if a company wants to do an advertisement to try and bring the faggot community in as a customer then oh well. If you like their beer they still run ads for you too?

Reactions: Bradu
I don't drink Budlight because it tastes like crap, but I will say the whole cancel culture thing is completely out of control. This whole idea of every time a person or company does something you don't like so we should all boycott them is out of control and horrible for the country. Each of us has a right to buy or not buy from anyone we want and thats all well and good, but starting these huge movements and trying to ruin everyone that does something you dont agree with is crazy. I hate all this woke shit, but if a company wants to do an advertisement to try and bring the faggot community in as a customer then oh well. If you like their beer they still run ads for you too?
Politics and big business go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Your vote is worthless. Any power/influence you have can be measured in USD and none of us have enough coin to make our voices heard on our own.

Boycott's aren't bad for the economy either. We're not consuming less, just being selective about who we do business with. I'm not gonna stop drinking beer because Bud advertises with chicks with dicks. I'm going to buy another beer brewed by a small craft brewery. I'd rather support a small business than a Belgian conglomerate anyway.

Trans have a 50% suicide rate. What rate do you need to mutilate children to keep growing your customer base?

Hahahahaha

"Heinerscheid previously worked at Johnson and Johnson as a brand manager for Listerine mouthwash. Prior to this she was on the marketing team for Cheerios

She was educated at the $60,000-per-year Groton School in Massachusetts before going on to Harvard where she studied English literature and then business school at Wharton where she took a master's degree in marketing."

What a great hire for the position, hahahaha 😂

Reactions: Ronws
Hahahahaha

"Heinerscheid previously worked at Johnson and Johnson as a brand manager for Listerine mouthwash. Prior to this she was on the marketing team for Cheerios

She was educated at the $60,000-per-year Groton School in Massachusetts before going on to Harvard where she studied English literature and then business school at Wharton where she took a master's degree in marketing."

What a great hire for the position, hahahaha 😂
The Quartering on YT did a bit on this commie. She is so very arrogant and decided to move the brand away from the very people who made it a top seller specifically. She does not want Budweiser associated with traditional people. She thinks this cross-dressing grifter is actually appealing to men and women. She has only proven she is insane. What's more, whoever is in charge of all marketing approved her ideas.

Now, to be fair, Dylan is prettier than she is.

Reactions: Holliday

View attachment 8116091

Sirhr
I thought Colt 45 beer won that contract.

Budweiser The Queen of Beers , just maybe they were putting estrogen in the beer all along which would explain why your wearing your wife's bra to work lately ........

Budweiser The Queen of Beers , just maybe they were putting estrogen in the beer all along which would explain why your wearing your wife's bra to work lately ........
Ha - my wife doesn't wear bras. Fooled you.

JK, I have not drank beer in a few years. I drink whiskey made by two men in Fort Worth doing manly things in manly ways that do not involve wearing dresses and dancing like Billy Squire in that one video. To be fair, I don't know them personally but they keep their personal lives private, which is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
I rarely ever drink beer... And when I do, it's usually somebody else's and beggars can't be choosers. But if I have the choice I'll grab the old standby... The Silver Bullet... Coors Light.

Not that I think it's great. But it's decent enough for cheap beer. And Coors is probably as woke as all the rest of the dipshit corporations... But I haven't heard about them hiring tranny queers. Not yet anyway.

My drink of choice is a plain old Long Island Iced Tea... Because I want my liquor flavored with liquor and I want my buzz in a hurry.

Carry on.

Ha - my wife doesn't wear bras. Fooled you.

JK, I have not drank beer in a few years. I drink whiskey made by two men in Fort Worth doing manly things in manly ways that do not involve wearing dresses and dancing like Billy Squire in that one video. To be fair, I don't know them personally but they keep their personal lives private, which is fine.
Haaaaaa that one video destroyed him lulz. And it wasn't totally his fault he hired some big time director to do his video and the "dancing" was his idea.

I have an old friend who was a wrench turner on a couple unlimited hydro boat teams and many moons ago I got to tag along and help out in the pits. Had the good fortune of meeting Bernie Little, owner of the Miss Bud boat. He was a real hoot and I'll wager he's turning in his grave over this shit.
Not a big beer drinker except when it hits 100 here in central TX but it's usually Shiner bock in this hacienda.

just a little late for that party more than 1/2 of all businesses in this country have sold out to the communist take over of this country . at least they paid money so the blm and antifa could burn and loot cities in your own back yard . sports teams are also among those that paid the blood money .

Reactions: Bullfrog08
just a little late for that party more than 1/2 of all businesses in this country have sold out to the communist take over of this country . at least they paid money so the blm and antifa could burn and loot cities in your own back yard . sports teams are also among those that paid the blood money .

Yep...

This is no different from what advertising corporations do in virtually every TV commercial, trying to shove their new-found wokeness down the throats of the largely unsuspecting consumer. They don't seem to care how offensive it is to many of their customers. How do boycott them all?

Anheuser-Busch stock is not bottoming out, yet. It is still floating where it normally does. But here is what I do. Not buy Bud Light, even if my lack of funds doesn't mean anything to them. Principals matter more than money. Bud Light may take a hit but the other brands they have that are, so far, not being plastered with a cross-dressing sodomite are doing okay. Bud Light is the canary in the coal mine.

Just imagine the new Bud Light swimsuit calendar that will come out this summer. ITS GUNNA BE NUTS! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Quartering on YT did a bit on this commie. She is so very arrogant and decided to move the brand away from the very people who made it a top seller specifically. She does not want Budweiser associated with traditional people. She thinks this cross-dressing grifter is actually appealing to men and women. She has only proven she is insane. What's more, whoever is in charge of all marketing approved her ideas.

Now, to be fair, Dylan is prettier than she is.
These educated woke white females are infiltrating everything now, from beer to LEO and even wyoming wardens. The good news is that their hate for us “commoners” is impossible to hide, once they get some power. They hate white men the most.

Given some power they lash out, seeking their “revenge” for being born. In this case people wisely saw it for what it was. Anyone could have easily predicted the educated white woke female behind this campaign, and her reasoning.