• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BUGHOLES !! - Precision Rifle Match - December 14, 2019 - Cookeville, TN

The Busby

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 7, 2011
TN
YLgvQgi.jpg

Attachments

• Dec 14 Match.jpg
    Dec 14 Match.jpg
    628.5 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
These going to be on Mike L.'s place again? Only an hour from home, I may have to do my first ninja match. Your team format a few years ago was excellent.

This is great news. I've sent it out to about a dozen local HP shooters.

Great place to shoot. Come enjoy a fun and laid back place to test your skills

Out at Mike's today setting up targets and finalizing course of fire. We're excited now !!! Shooters, bring your appetite as well.

Greg is building a rifle for me and I hope that it will be done soon.
I've never shot in match... but I may ride up to see how this one works. I wonder if it is set up for a 1st'timer.

We are absolutely set up for first time shooters. We will likely have 15-25 first time shooters at this match. If you know someone who is on the fence because they haven't shot a match like this...tell them to sign up...we will be helping those shooters every step of the way, and so will the other competitors. In fact, the seasoned pros that will be there are more than happy to give you advice, support, and knowledge. This will be a huge stepping stone for the newer shooter.

Hope the weather cooperates with us. Shot way too much in the rain last year!! Since I'm bringing an almost new 223 trainer I'm sure it will be windy as hell. It's all good though, gonna be fun no matter what happens!!!

I had a great time yesterday and met a lot of great folks. Some from Georgia, Illinois, and all parts of Tennessee. Thanks to THE BUSBY and the Bugholes crew for making the event happen, I will go to their next one.

Reactions: 702lineman
I had a great time yesterday and met a lot of great folks. Some from Georgia, Illinois, and all parts of Tennessee. Thanks to THE BUSBY and the Bugholes crew for making the event happen, I will go to their next one.

We were squadded together. It was good to shoot with you

Reactions: Pinmaster
My excuse last time is loose action screws. Maybe this time I can move up from approximately 4th from last to at least 5th from last.

Ha well let's not talk about who came in DEAD LAST lol

I must have gotten confused on my shooter number... I will know better this time.

I will be there. It was my first match and I learned several things that I think will help me place better next time. I built a barricade and have been shooting from it almost every day.

Last edited:
Can we still sign up for the june match? I saw that it was gone from the bugholes website.

Sorry for the lack of comms fellas. Yes, we have postponed the June match due to Greg and I not being able to find the time with work, kids, school, life in general. We will keep everyone posted on the next match when we have dates aligned. Thanks.

Unfortunately...no. We were striving to get everything in place for an October match but just couldn't bring things together to properly have a quality match.

Stage design is being confirmed this week. We will be adding a new area of shooting to keep things interesting. If you've shot here in the past....we're bringing back MASSA !!! Shooters emails will be going out mid Nov. This ones gonna be good.

The landowner has a separate piece of property about 3-4 miles up the road. Rolling hills out to 900 yards and wind that will make you curse !!! We'll have 4-5 stages there, and 4-5 on the main piece of property. Squads will switch areas after lunch.

Round count still to be determined...but somewhere in the 80-100 count.