• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Build Back Better

I guess that Xiden actually meant building back the Taliban better.

Here's what they have to work with!

View attachment 7693677

But don't worry... they don't have the Interwebs or Smartphones or trained cadre to teach them how to use it.

Build back better indeed!

Sirhr
That's just the first page.
The second page showed the helos, and today they got some Chinooks to boot.

Thank you @sirhrmechanic for this little gem, I just posted it to Facebook with the following text:
"In case you were wondering what happens when you elect a President that can't even form a complete sentence here is a quick little infographic on how many and what types of weapons fell into Taliban hands last week (all numbers verified by the General Accounting Office)."
So you are saying that you just got banned on Fakebook…

Reactions: BCP and Im2bent
The full graphic

Untitled-1.png

Not to mention the millions of rounds of ammo. Ban guns and ammo in the USA, but arm known terrorists and bring them into our country willingly as "refugees".
My friend د تولیه سر in Kabul who got on a plane got me a shit load of 50 cal. that he shoved up his and wife's ass.

Found this, originally from June, and cleaned it up. Sounds like the ISI are already taking Pakistan's cut. Looking at the full equipment list, much of it could be kept running from black market parts taken from warehouses in Iraq or Pakistan. Don't forget that we equipped Iraq with much of the same stuff and continue to supply them.

Taliban shipping out Afghan military gear to Pakistan​

KABUL, June 27 [Afghanistan Times]: With the U.S.-led forces withdrawing and the Taliban expanding their foothold, fears are mounting that the militants are shipping out what they steal from Afghan security forces to Pakistan, including armored vehicles and huge caches from military depots.

Although the Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid rejected the claims, acting Interior Minister Gen. Abdul Sattar Mirzakwal who visited Paktia on Saturday said reliable intelligence suggests that the Taliban are sending some military vehicles to Pakistan through Zabul province.

Mirzakwal said the National Security Council and the Commander-in-Chief have ordered patrols to look for any military gear bound for Pakistan.

This happens against the backdrop of the Taliban’s territorial gains across Afghanistan as they have captured a constellation of district seats, security outposts and military bases.

Speaking at the same event, another official said that some military equipment has been transferred across the Durand Line to Pakistan. “There is evidence and video footage proving that the Taliban are shipping out our military equipment to Pakistan,” said Shamim Khan Katawazai, head of the Independent Directorate of Local Governance.

I continue to be surprised every day of the things going on in our country. I just don't get this.......

Reactions: VA-Varminter