• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bureau of Labor and Statistics lied about 2023 jobs report

images (19).jpeg

Considering the Ministry of Lies and Bullshit puts out Lies and Bullshit , well .
I think I might actually Farc the fuck out when they admit that they are a bunch of Satan worshipping Pedos bent on World Destruction .
Mainly because VHS won out over Beta .

Under George W Trisomeal Weeetard Busch Light he signed into law that the Gubmint kut lies two da pepes .

Reactions: lash
Bidenonics. It's the lies that make it great.
Cannot for the life of me get my head around people that eat this shit up like it's filet mignon .
This whole administration is full of shit . How do the Sheep not see this . My Sister and Bil are model sheep . They eat the feces and yell Ummm . So Fuggin tasty .
God help us .

Cannot for the life of me get my head around people that eat this shit up like it's filet mignon .
This whole administration is full of shit . How do the Sheep not see this . My Sister and Bil are model sheep . They eat the feces and yell Ummm . So Fuggin tasty .
God help us .
No child left behind. Everyone is a winner. Can't have a valedictorian because it makes the other kids (that didn't work hard) feel bad. Anti bullying. Common core. Your feelings are valid.
I could go on, but

well,it could be true. i mean 400K+ new government jobs would be believable. you know we need more home lnd sec,atf,epa,irs,fbi,and fcc agents.
have to keep an eye on trump supporters,domestic terrorists at school board meetings,make sure the plebs all pay their fair share and make sure nobody is producing or drinking raw milk or spreading lies that disagree with the NWO narrative.

Reactions: lash
God help us .
Been having a hard time sleeping so I watched a documentary on why the American Buffalo became almost extinct.
One factor. The commercial buffalo hunter would set up his "buffalo rifle" and kill one buffalo dead in it's tracks. The rest of the buffalo thought the dead buffalo had simply laid down. The herd never spooked. Some say at times a skilled buffalo hunter could drop 100 buffalo and never spook the herd.

What you are witnessing with your sister and bil is no different. That herd has not been spooked.

Reactions: Emerson0311
God help us .
Are either of them sucking/employed at/with the tit in someone way or the other?

No . Both worked til retirement . Sister parrots the crap that comes out of her husband .
Funny . Her son , his stepson is very conservative .

Obviously.

Don't Walk Run on YT has talked a few times about Biden's admin giving bullshit numbers about jobs. They keep counting recovered C19 jobs as if they are new growth. The reality is less than 500k new jobs have come up since he took office which is an abysmal growth.

Reactions: lash and stefan73
Remember, they also said we weren't in a recession because of strong job growth.
The FED Reserve has said "the current economic conditions do not fit our frame work".
There has never been a time in the history of America when the current financials conditions were anywhere similar.
Inflation has not been tamed.
The budget is not balanced.
The Strategic Oil Reserves have not been refilled.
Conditions for a soft landing have not appeared.