• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The US Military Is Almost Completely Dependent On China For Key Mineral Used In Ammunition: REPORT

stefan73

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Mar 6, 2006
    CENLA
    "
    Moulton and seven Republicans wrote to the defense appropriations subcommittee in April asking for an additional $264 million in funding for the National Defense Stockpile (NDS), a reserve of critical materials used in national emergencies. The letter claimed that in the last 30 years Congress had “authorized the sell-off” of the majority of the stockpiled materials.

“The current stockpile is inadequate to meet the requirements of great power competition,” the letter stated. “The NDS is no longer capable of covering the Department of Defense’s needs for the vast majority of identified materials in the event of a supply chain disruption.”"

But the NDA was just enacted tp get solar panels from Indonesia....

Lead......is my WAG........After all, "Ears" shut down the last lead smelting operation in the country before he left office, if my memory isn't failing me today

Our democrats essentially work for the Chinese, so this cannot possibly be a surprise. We literally have one political party devoted to the destruction of our nation........................democrats. The left is a cancer.

Our democrats essentially work for the Chinese, so this cannot possibly be a surprise. We literally have one political party devoted to the destruction of our nation........................democrats. The left is a cancer.
    Our GOVERNMENT essentially work for the Chinese, so this cannot possibly be a surprise. We literally have a UNI-PARTY devoted to the destruction of our nation......................MARXISTS. GOVERNMENT is cancer.

I tweaked your quote to make it much more accurate.