Minuteman
  • Apr 11, 2020
    Wow, I haven’t seen an Osco in forever

acudaowner

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Dec 26, 2018
    not a bad way to go in your reloading room buried alive under tons of reloading stuff at least its not under mounds of piled bills or some green haired fat chick leftist neighbor who just had to complain to you in person about you crazed passion for fire arms and has decided to take it upon herself to force you into submission by sitting on you while lecturing you .

• Wow
    Reactions: Porksboy

Statusquo

Private
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    Washington
    not a bad way to go in your reloading room buried alive under tons of reloading stuff at least its not under mounds of piled bills or some green haired fat chick leftist neighbor who just had to complain to you in person about you crazed passion for fire arms and has decided to take it upon herself to force you into submission by sitting on you while lecturing you .
    Tf?

Faronth

Sergeant of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 3, 2019
    Southern Arizona
    oddly specific...

zeroz

3m ta3
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Feb 13, 2017
    South central, co
    Who knew walking to the Osco on the corner as a kid I should have been buying primers instead of candy. Could be retired right now.