• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Buried in my reloading room

Statusquo

Horse’s Ass
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
WA
Stumbled on a old RCBS powder trickler box. Opened it up and found 14 of these!
20210305_163956.jpg

I'll take them. Thanks.
Oh, this isn't the px?

We’ll let the fact that it’s not in the correct section (px) go

Who wants em $.65 per 100 😂

Wow, I haven’t seen an Osco in forever

not a bad way to go in your reloading room buried alive under tons of reloading stuff at least its not under mounds of piled bills or some green haired fat chick leftist neighbor who just had to complain to you in person about you crazed passion for fire arms and has decided to take it upon herself to force you into submission by sitting on you while lecturing you .

• Wow
Reactions: Porksboy
not a bad way to go in your reloading room buried alive under tons of reloading stuff at least its not under mounds of piled bills or some green haired fat chick leftist neighbor who just had to complain to you in person about you crazed passion for fire arms and has decided to take it upon herself to force you into submission by sitting on you while lecturing you .
Tf?

oddly specific...

lol well it is my worst nightmare i can think of so far .

Proof that buying primers is like investing in Stonks!

Those are not MOA guessing the are old since I haven’t seen that cci box before. Those are finger primers .

02D13155-1674-4303-9814-C45C7F6718AF.png

Reactions: kenny1773
If you sell it for anything more than .65 cents you will be price gouging.

Who knew walking to the Osco on the corner as a kid I should have been buying primers instead of candy. Could be retired right now.