• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Busenhalter-6 went all prepper on me... anyone got Spam Recipes? Official Spam recipe thread!

Don't waste your time. You're talking to a CUCK that's used to eating DICK. Just say'n.
That’s spotted dick, asshole

1603032529999.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Yasherka
Scrapple or gtfohwts

I was visiting up in the Poconos and they were snacking on that scrapple stuff.
Oh yeah, you gotta try this Mike, it's great they said

I thought they were playing a joke on me.
I thought I got a bad piece at first, nope, it all tasted like ass.
Why would you go out of your way to eat that garbage

Scrapple... That shit gives me the shivers just thinking about it! Next up... Squirrel brains and eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86 and 1J04

Somebody didn’t cook it right
fried w just a touch of mustard it’s delicious
i really like scrapple

• Wow
Reactions: 1J04

Cuz everyone gotta taste an ass sometime to know what it tastes like, right? Edit: 😜 😜 😜

So to get this thread back on track...

Slice the spam thin, and put in a saucepan with your choice of non-stick (I use a light margarine)

Take it off the stove, walk over to the garbage can and scrape it in. The non-stick really helps with this.

I disagree....

First four ingredients could be Snout, ears, asshole and trotters....
It beats C rats and MREs hands down.

Spam, Beanie Weenies, Spaghetti-Os... all fit in a butt pack and weigh next to nothing. Calories are your friend and ANYthing to break to rotation of shit they feed you is welcome.

Y'all hit a nerve here. :LOL:

Got that right....I always kept spegettios in the ruck next to the back up log of cope long cut lol.

Lil tapatio and boom living large!

20201018_180507.jpg

I loved them ham 'n lima beans Charlie Rats. I could always get extras. They could be slightly challenging when cold, but hunger is the best seasoning.

Nobody would mess with my stash.

I would also collect up all the leftover coffee, cocoa, sugar, and creamer packs, and cook up a monster strong cuppa Marine Corps Mocha.

Yowzuh!

What most of us call C Rations are in fact MCI's - Meal Combat Individual.

When I was in the Scouts our leader was an Army 2LT, and he would got us bunches of actual C- Rations which were being surplussed.

This is what we got on a lot of our Scout camping trips.

I miss the canned combat rations. I occasionally make an effort to cobble up something like them from available supermarket canned goods. But nothing could match the real thing.

Greg

Last edited:
Reactions: sandwarrior
When I was a kid growing up in Pennsyltucky (SW PA for ya'll) I was probably 11 or 12 and would get home from from school on Friday, load up my ruck sack with a handmade quilt from my grammie (didn't have a fancy sleeping bag) and and old POS army surplus pup tent. Grab my J.C. Higgins .22 and a box of shells, canteen, boy scout mess kit and a couple eggs and a small can of Spam ( anybody else remember those?} I'd hike out into what we called the pine forest and camp out.
I don't know if spam has changed over the years but I do know it was a great campfire breakfast. Does it still come with the little key to open the can?

When I was a kid growing up in Pennsyltucky (SW PA for ya'll) I was probably 11 or 12 and would get home from from school on Friday, load up my ruck sack with a handmade quilt from my grammie (didn't have a fancy sleeping bag) and and old POS army surplus pup tent. Grab my J.C. Higgins .22 and a box of shells, canteen, boy scout mess kit and a couple eggs and a small can of Spam ( anybody else remember those?} I'd hike out into what we called the pine forest and camp out.
I don't know if spam has changed over the years but I do know it was a great campfire breakfast. Does it still come with the little key to open the can?
Funny, how it was looked down on when in the house. But!...When you were hungry out camping? It was goooooood stuff... 😜 😁

To go along with the spam and eggs, anyone else have the tins of molasses bread? Heavenly with a bit of cream cheese. Haven’t seen it in years, but a staple as a kid.

SLT -spam (sliced and fried) . Lettuce , tomatoe
And mayonnaise sandwich !
That Spam Rice stuff is good too.
You almost have to be a poor to truly appreciate spam !

Dam , I forgot about the Spatato. Baked potato loaded with cheese , sourcream , bacon bits and fried spam !