• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

bushmaster or cmmg which one??????????

Re: bushmaster or cmmg which one??????????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CMMG. </div></div>
+1

+1......................
Like N_O_W_.
And lay in plenty of chow to feed it.

Have not shot a CMMG yet. but i have noticed when you go to all the ammo sales sites and read reviews on the cheap .223 ammo. the only ones that have something bad to say about it are Bushmaster and DPMS. also i had a ton of wolf ammo around at one point my friends with bushmasters would jam all the time or stick rounds.

my rock river and the few S&W eat that stuff up.

with the future looking the way it is. i wouldn't have a AR that won't shoot what evern shit ammo i put thought it.

Over at ar15.com the consensus is that DPMS makes CMMG's guns.

My brother owns a Bushmaster M4 and it has been an excellent firearm. No failures thus far- but only 600 rounds through it at this point. It seems to shoot fairly well for what it is, 1.5" 5-shot groups with Federal ammo.

Personally I'd go with whatever one you can find in stock.