• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40 *NEW* for $149 !

JCinPA

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2011
PA
This is not a 'great' scope, but it's decent for a tight budget or a learner. Normally it has been selling in the $210-230 range but for some reason, Natchez has them going for $149! It says they are in stock but it does not say how many they have. MilDot reticle.

If you are in the market for a budget scope or are thinking about a budget rifle build soon, it's hard...maybe impossible, to beat that value proposition at $149.

Link:

http://www.natchezss.com/product.cfm?con...FTOKEN=22226211

It was listed at that price and in stock when I posted this. I just checked.

Re: Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40 *NEW* for $149 !

as far as i know they still have a few in stock i ordered one on tuesday and i called them to make sure they were in stock , i dont remember the name of the fellow i talked to but he was very nice and answered all my questions and was a pleasure to dseal with and from what he said he is selling tthem this cheap to make way for the new model that replaces the 3200 10x40. i will post some pics and a review once i get it mounted and so on, most likley on sat or sunday .

Re: Bushnell 3200 Elite 10x40 *NEW* for $149 !

I have the mil/mil version and like it a lot. Good features for a great price.