• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell CS Slipping?

@c_bass16,

We sincerely apologize for the experience you’ve had. A mistake was made in the handling of your repair and we are committed to making it right. While we were unable to repair the SMRS 1-8.5x24 you sent to us, we were able to source a brand new SMRS 1-8.5x24. It is being packaged and will be sent to you shortly.

A member from our team will reach out to you directly once the replacement is on its way and provide tracking information. Again, we apologize that there was ever an issue to begin with. We appreciate your previous support and hope that you continue to choose Bushnell in the future!

Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to getting it back up and running.
As I said, the need to replace with something different was just a mild disappointment. I understand that products come and go, and nothing lasts forever...it just left a little sour taste when no one reached out to me before hand. And again, I understand the Corona situation probably didn't help.

Regardless, thanks so much for reaching out and I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

Let this serve as a reminder to all...if you don't like an outcome of a warranty service...reach out to the company personally (not via email or online portal) but actually talk with a person and see what, if any, corrected resolution can be had...if they refuse...then make it public...

Last edited:
I just had a great CS experience with Bushnell that I think is worth sharing.

On April 22nd I sent a five year old, well used XRS 4.5-30 in for warranty service. The same night I sent the scope I read this thread and I was a little worried.
In March I reset the zero stop at the range (per the instructions) and my groups opened up a bit but it wasn't too serious so I racked it up to fatigue. The next weekend I shot a local match with some pretty erratic results and after some trouble shooting it was obvious that the scope was the issue.

Yesterday I came home from work and there was a new ET XRS 4.5-30 II G3 waiting for me. Today I received the $10 bill that I included in the box for shipping as per the outdated instructions on the website. Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.

I just had a great CS experience with Bushnell that I think is worth sharing.

On April 22nd I sent a five year old, well used XRS 4.5-30 in for warranty service. The same night I sent the scope I read this thread and I was a little worried.
In March I reset the zero stop at the range (per the instructions) and my groups opened up a bit but it wasn't too serious so I racked it up to fatigue. The next weekend I shot a local match with some pretty erratic results and after some trouble shooting it was obvious that the scope was the issue.

Yesterday I came home from work and there was a new ET XRS 4.5-30 II G3 waiting for me. Today I received the $10 bill that I included in the box for shipping as per the outdated instructions on the website. Needless to say, I'm pretty pleased with the outcome.
Great to see.
My issue was resolved as well. I'd like to think it was a simple Corona slip up.
Either way...its good to see Bushnell here to represent.

Attachments

• IMAG1603~3.jpg
    IMAG1603~3.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMAG1604~2.jpg
    IMAG1604~2.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 34
Reactions: camocorvette