• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite 3200 10x scope

sambubba

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2009
Any users? I am wondering how they hold up. The turrets don't have a solid click feel.

For what they cost they are great little scopes. Mine has been 100% reliable and repeatable after being tossed between several different rifles.

I have a third one on the way. Had to sell the other two over the years. Great for the money. Mine were mounted on .22lr for smallbore silhouette and dialed up and down consistently. Midway has/had the mil version for 189 day before yesterday. That's what I paid for a moa version 10 years ago.

I think I am on my 5th one. Keep thinking I am getting something "soooo much better" - and then always end up wanting that simple 10x40 on beat-around rifle. Lesson learned - buy one, keep it.

Got the mil/mil from midway I have on on my rem 700 .308, nice scope for the money, using the holdovers for 200 , 300, 385 and 500m, ringing steel all day. glass is clear enough, and turrets have a decent feel in the clicks, not mushy. havent used it in low light yet, but during the day it rings steel the same as my nightforce on my swift etronx.

My mule scope is a 10x40 elite. When an optic or mount is in question, that is the scope I use to test and confirm.
Guess that says something.
One on a 338 edge and one on a 308win, no problems, great tracking, good glass for $200.