• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical 3200 Info??

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Im thinking about getting this scope for a .223Rem AR-platform build.
I am looking for a decent but low cost mil/mil scope and this seems to fit the budget for $199.00.

Anybody have one or got some info on this optic below?

Do you think this a good choice?

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bushnell Elite Tactical 3200 Mil/Mil 10x40</span>
BushnellElite320010xMilMil.jpg

It is between this scope and the Weaver Tactical Grand Slam Mil/Mil.

Which one?

Re: Bushnell Elite Tactical 3200 Info??

Bushnell Elite 3200 10x40 just might be the best scope buy in existence.

They are excellent for the money, and now that they come in mil/mil it's only been made better.

Good glass. Very good turrets (nice clicks).

If that is your budget, you'll have a difficult time finding better.

I have 2. 1 mil/moa, the other mil/mil.

I have one on my 700-5R and love it. the eye relief could be a tad better, but for the price it is an awesome scope. If you can get the mil/mil, do it. mine is a mil/moa and it is a bit of a pain.

Dude, these are excellent scopes for the money. 23+ mils of travel in a 1" tube, pretty good glass and repeatable tracking. You can't really beat that.

I love mine. I hope you already jumped on it because the sale is over.

I have one on my 700SPS-V in .308 and I have been impressed with it so far. It tracks well and has pretty good glass plus I picked mine up on sale for $150. It replaced a VX-3 leupold and I have no regrets.

Ok...maybe i'm a idiot but someone help me out. I have two of these scopes, one has gold numbers and marks with a gold medallion on the side and the other has the newer green numbers. Neither scope says anything about mil/moa or mil/mil, but neither has the traditional "1 click=1/4 inch at 100 yds." on the turrets. Both were bought used so no paperwork. Any ideas?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: topgun99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok...maybe i'm a idiot but someone help me out. I have two of these scopes, one has gold numbers and marks with a gold medallion on the side and the other has the newer green numbers. Neither scope says anything about mil/moa or mil/mil, but neither has the traditional "1 click=1/4 inch at 100 yds." on the turrets. Both were bought used so no paperwork. Any ideas? </div></div>

how many hash marks between each number on the dials?

If it has 4 you know its MOA/Mil

If it has 10 its Mil/Mil (if it has a mil-dot reticle)

Damn it... It was on sale at Midway for $199 and I needed 2 but only got 1. Now it's $249.

Rats

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Smogcity</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn it... It was on sale at Midway for $199 and I needed 2 but only got 1. Now it's $249.

Rats </div></div> Well if you can settle for the MOA version Budsgunshop.com has them for like $158

longrange30...thanks, i was pretty sure that was correct i just cant find a pic of the mil/mil version. Do you know when they updated from the gold accents to the subdued green? i love these scopes and would like to find one in the mil/mil but no luck so far.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: topgun99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">longrange30...thanks, i was pretty sure that was correct i just cant find a pic of the mil/mil version. Do you know when they updated from the gold accents to the subdued green? i love these scopes and <span style="font-weight: bold">would like to find one in the mil/mil but no luck so far</span>. </div></div>

Midway. I just recieved mine and it seems pretty solid. Good feel to the turrets, clear glass, clear reticle. According to Mike at CS Tactical, Midway is the exclusive dealer on the mil/mil version.

I am glad to see such positivity about these scopes.
I have an elite 4200 on my 6.8x43 AR that I am fairly impressed with, especially after comparing it to some more expensive glass.
I had an elite 4200 on my .50 for about 50 rounds until the wire crosshair kind of split a little. I sent the scope to Bushnell, no questions asked I had a replacement in my hands within 2 weeks from me sending it in.
I am contemplating getting a 3200 for my .338 lapua but I need more magnification so I may try to get another deal on a 4200 or 6500.
Libertyoptics has some decent pricing on these and natchez does also.