• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24x50

nzgrip

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2010
Brisbane, Australia
Cant really stretch to a NightForce or US Optics, anybody now if these are any good?? Will be going on a 25-06 hunting rifle shooting to about 500yds max.

Re: Bushnell Elite Tactical 6-24x50

Hello,
I've this model for few years,i use it to shoot varmint from 100 meters to 500 and to shoot steel further..
in my opinion it's on of the best scope you can have for this price,
the only problem is the 6x magnification which is a bit high for big game at closer ranges,

to sum up,great varmint scope and good for big game in wide open area.
may i tell you to see at the elite 3-12x44 who is in my opinion a better optic for hunting thanks to the lower magnification and the illuminated reticle

I just got one about a month ago and I love mine. It tracks perfectly and the glass is outstanding. I like it better than my Mk4. The knobs look kind of funny but they work. I would by another in a heart beat.
Patrick

I just purchased this scope for my Remy 5R to use until I get my SS 5-20HD. I have to say that I'm VERY impressed with the scope. It's built very well, has excellent glass, positive turret clicks, and does track perfectly. I have the FFP illuminated model and my only criticisms would be that at max magnification the lines of the reticle are a tad bit thick. Also the illumination knob doesn't turn off between power settings. Really more of a personal preference than anything though. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase one again in the future.

I have the 3-12 FFP. Awesome scope for the money.

Please help!! I was just about to go with the weaver 3-15x50 Tatical I love the reviews but I came across a few more Peso's so i opend up the search and found the Bushnell 6-24x50 Elite Tactical. What I am looking for in a scope is mil/mil, ffp, and lluminated ret. I also want good glass. I am willing to pay more for a better scope but not if the glass sucks. can any one help???
P.S. Also the Vortex PST....???

i have personally never used that specific scope before but I have the Bushnel 15x on my Howa and I love it.

The glass is very good. I've taken mine out to 1,000 and back several times without problems. I shoot out to 500 most of the time and its never had a problem returning to zero.

The FFP makes it very nice and the mil/mil makes it very very easy to do on the go corrections.

Its a good to go scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dazza</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant really stretch to a NightForce or US Optics, anybody now if these are any good?? Will be going on a 25-06 hunting rifle shooting to about 500yds max. </div></div>

I have their SFP non IR mildot 30mm 6-24x50 on my Savage Tactical 308 and can't complain. It's my third Elite 4xxx scope and all are nice.

I wouldn't put it on the same pedestal as my SB 5-25x56 P4, but then again, it was 20% the cost.

I'd try and locate their FFP version for a couple/few hundred more. You should be able to find it for ~$800.

Both versions are a bit UP shy, so a 20MOA rail will be prudent.

Chris