• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bushnell engage scopes

Mrbusses

Private
Minuteman
Aug 1, 2017
Hi all new to the forum trying to find out if any has any experience with the new Bushnell engage scopes particularly the 2.5-10. I currently have a leupold mark ar mod 1 3-9x with duplex reticle on my AR and I'm looking for something new. The engage has a lot of features for the price but they are so new I can't seem to find any reviews on them.

Thanks for the link some good info there. The moa isn't a deal breaker, was hoping to order see some pictures through the scope or info on glass quality. My mark ar is a good scope so I'm not in a super hurry to replace it but these engage scopes definitely have my interest

Looking at one of these for my father in his 20 inch 308 remington 700 for a steel shooter. Seems like for the features, there isn't much that competes with it in the price range? Viper HS-T 4-16 maybe? SWFA, Primary Arms, Nikon Black x1000? Ive never looked at personally buying an optic in this low of a price range, so anyone with experience can chime in.

Last edited:
I decided to pull the trigger on the engage 2.5-10 to replace my mark ar mod 1 3-9x to put on my Aero Precision Recce build. The scope and Aero Precision 30mm mount came in today. Midway had the scope for $299 and primary arms had the mount for $65

The engage is Chinese made but the glass is very clear and bright no blurring around the edge. I would say the glass is equal to primary arms scopes, I'll have to compare to the Leupold when I get home.

Turrets feel great good positive clicks I like the locking features on the turrets

The deploy moa reticle is very very nice used it to range a truck across the street. I believe it is etched also

Never had a scope with a parallax adjustment so I can't really comment on that feature yet but it is cool to have the markings go 10 20 30 50 100 200 300 500 infinity

Comes with flip up scope caps

Sunday I should get out to the range and zero it

For $300 this scope offers a lot of features and also comes with the Bushnell ironclad full lifetime warranty which is transferable no receipt or registration required.

OZZGy6T.jpg

saS2VNP.jpg

oK0KbFH.jpg

I tried to get a good shot through the scope but this was the best I could get with my phone
61FRKKc.jpg

Here is a comparison between a leupold mark ar mod 1 3-9x and the Bushnell engage 2.5-10

I had both set at 4x for the pictures

hbzlSUf.jpg

ubxL5Tv.jpg

Leupold
lKx2xcp.jpg

Bushnell
2BkEwIL.jpg

Mounted on my Aero Precision Recce
Zl0uDUe.jpg

I bought the 6-18X50, capped turrets, 1" tube model at Cabela's a few days ago. I was looking for scope I could use without turning turrets and just work holdovers in the reticle. The 1 MOA graduations seemed like a good idea for precise holdovers. I took it out to the range today and found the reticle very difficult to use. The lines are so thin that they get lost and are hard to find on the target. When trying to holdover at 300 yards it was very hard to count down to the right hash mark even though I only need to count down three lines. They are just so fine and close together. The image was clear although not as bright as the Vortex Diamondback Tactical I was comparing it to. It has 2 MOA graduations that are thicker and easier to see. Perhaps it is my eyes. I wish the Diamondback Tactical offered a model with a little more magnification.

I bought my wife a 4-16 engage for her hunting scope. She opened it yesterday and I took it outside. For the price and features I think it’s hard to beat. I like it enough I already ordered another on to replace my Nikon Monarch 5. (Been a big fan of Nikon but my monarch 5 is sub par)